Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:26:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 156115 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #720 on: April 21, 2007, 04:14:46 pm »

i spli the last update into two so you could all get over Keller ready for the next bit Smiley

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 21, 2007, 04:15:11 pm »

oh bugger, don't say it like that *is scared*

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 21, 2007, 06:48:57 pm »

O___O

Oh man. Poor Keller. Sad Even though I was expecting it, that's definitely not how I pictured his death!

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 21, 2007, 07:13:58 pm »

Mannn.
Flid, I knew he was going to die, but killing him like that?
WHYYY.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 22, 2007, 05:48:46 am »

Sorry to hear of your troubles Flid. I do hope that you can get your computer fixed. :\

~awwww~ Keller is dead what a shame. And Mark is not much longer for this world.  Now is the time for Bexley to do the rin tin tin or at least a lassie. At least Ethan hasn't shot Vanessa yet. ~Yet~
Muhahahahaha

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 22, 2007, 08:03:50 am »

Quote from: kathwynn;694193
Keller is dead what a shame.

damn, kathwynn, somehow I can just hear the sarcasm dripping off those words dude!!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 23, 2007, 12:21:23 am »

thank's for the update flid sorry about your computer...hope u can get it fixed...i also hope when this story ends u have another in the works u r a fantastic story teller and to see u retire from it would b a shame....now let's see the list of the dead recently....Melody...Cade...Mia....Luke....and Keller....I think one more ought to do it....goodbye to Ethan!!!!!! Oh and u guys don't forget about Vanessa having more kids...if she is not already pregnant...hopefully with Mark's child...and not Keller's....omg flid u wouldn't allow that to happen would u??? not Keller's....so let's get on with the story and kill Ethan.....once again bye Ethan.....

BEV
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 23, 2007, 06:54:15 am »

maybe Keller just has a flesh wound....he may not be dead....he might just be unconscious

cari4003

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 23, 2007, 07:44:15 am »

Flid,
 You are a very talented storyteller.....I went and read all the previous stories, they are great....I hate waiting...pls update!

Host: rp thread, College Campus, make a character and come play the university life.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: April 23, 2007, 11:25:50 am »

“Put the gun on the floor and step back.”

I did as I was told, al the time my eyes searching the blackness for him and Robin.

“I told you I was going to make you watch your daughter die didn’t I?”

The room didn’t seem as bright as earlier and I couldn’t make out where they were in the room, though I had no doubt he could see me.

“Or maybe--” he began pausing as if he was thinking. “Maybe it would be better to kill you first, so you die knowing that Robin died all alone, and there was nothing you could do to save her.” He laughed. “Mind you, either way it doesn’t matter, your both dead anyway.”

“I’ll tell you what.” He said. “You choose who dies first?”

“What are you going to do when were all dead? That’ll be it over, back to your sad pathetic life and in prison.”

He stepped forward with Robin in front of him. Her face was red and blotchy from crying. One side redder than the other as if she’d been hit. He arms were tied together.

“I’ve been in prison all my life. Just one without walls and bars.”

“It doesn’t have to be like this.” I said.

“What do you think this is Vanessa? Some movie where I tell you all my secrets and you the heroine figure out a way to fix everything?”

He laughed and threw his head back to add to the drama for me.

“Well here’s my plan. After you and Robin I blow the house up and anyone left breathing goes with it.” He said. “But saying that, there probably aren’t that many left breathing are there? I mean you took care of two of them for me.”

I didn’t know whether to believe him or not. The fact that he was laughing just made me think he was lying, but then he had been successfully lying to me all my life. Just a few days ago, I had loved this monster like a brother, not just an uncle, but he had never been who I thought he was. Had I really been so blind that I had missed his hatred for me?

Ethan looked me directly in the eyes and smiled. He turned so fast and grabbed Robin, pulling her forward and throwing her into the deep water.

I didn’t think I just reacted. I leapt towards her, straight into him. He lunged, hitting me in the face with the gun he was holding. I flew back, my head hitting the wall and I fought as my world tried to go black.

I heard a pop, but I was confused. I sat blinking like an idiot, trying to focus so I could get up and get Robin.

Something wet and heavy pressed against my legs.

“Vanessa.” He called and I could hear Mark as if he was in the distance. “Vanessa, hold Robin.”

I reached my arms out, still fighting to stay conscious as he placed her on my lap. The cold water soaked through my clothes and I tried to focus on it to stay awake.

Mark jumped back in the water to Keller and I watched helplessly as he pulled him out and laid him on the side of the pool.

He started to breathe air into Keller’s lungs; all I could do was watch and pray. He pushed on his chest to expel the air, but Keller remained unmoved. Keller was dead.
“Come on you b******.” Shouted Mark. “You breathe for your daughter.”

I pulled Robins wet, shaking body to me.

“Please wake up.” I whispered repeatedly.

Keller retched and coughed, spewing pool water into Marks face and mouth. He tried to sit up, but his body couldn’t do it and he slipped back down again into Marks arms.

“”Just breath.” Said Mark.

Keller looked up at him. “Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me. I don’t want to hear it.”

I don’t think Keller knew what to say, Mark had saved his life, virtually brought him back from the dead, but there was such a look of hatred on Marks face it made you wonder if he regretted it.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 23, 2007, 12:34:59 pm »

See Keller's not dead......and where is Macy?  has her body popped up and I missed it?  darn now I have to go re read everything to see if I missed something...great so far flid.....hope your puter gets better

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #731 on: April 23, 2007, 12:38:53 pm »

Its just the house that is naffed and for those two scenes i was to lazy to rebuild it, should have pics for last update and then the epilogue...and no you havent missed what happened to Macey Wink

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 23, 2007, 01:40:27 pm »

oh god oh god oh god oh god

KIM ... you got your way!!!!!

oh don't leave us in suspense too long ... I guess this means that Ethan's pegged it then ... good, the bastard, or I'd have killed him myself!

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #733 on: April 23, 2007, 01:43:18 pm »

hehehe i never meant to kill him off completely, but as i promised Keller did die, i just left out the part where Mark saved him rofl

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 23, 2007, 01:49:59 pm »

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! FLID, YOU DIDNT KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!! AHHH, yes!!!! Now don't kill: Robin, Vanessa, Mark, Keller, or Bexley. I dunno if Macy is dead.. is she? :?:

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: