Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:37:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 159137 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: April 26, 2007, 08:09:13 pm »

oh thanx flid another story...i'm so glad u r not retiring i like the short preview on your site...love the way u challenge the brain with your cliffhangers...i'm definately on team of the cheerers.....but lets finish this one 1st. and see the surprises that u know u have instore for us...cuz with u nothing is predictable....lol  and we love u for it

BEV
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: April 27, 2007, 02:23:57 pm »

Thanks to all of you have have followed Vanessa through this story and even kept on waiting when I made you wait ages for an update.

The last update is coming soon. I hope you all like the final update in the Harris family.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #752 on: April 27, 2007, 05:13:51 pm »

The house hadn’t blown up as Ethan had said. Like everything he had ever told me, it was just a lie. We had found Macey tied and gagged in the garage. She was alright physically except for a bruise on her face when Ethan had hit her.

Robin lay asleep in the hospital bed, the covers tucked up under her chin. The light was dim so that she could sleep, but light enough for the staff to be able to see what they needed.

The walls were decorated with hand painted pictures from children’s films. It was nice enough, but it was still a hospital room.

Keller sat in the corner, he didn’t take his eyes of Robin as I entered the room with three cups of coffee. Macey sat next to him, her hand resting on his leg. They looked good together. I hoped with all my heart that she could give him the happiness that he deserved.

I smiled at her, but she didn’t return it, her eyes fell to the floor.

I frowned. “What is it?” I asked as I placed the cups on the trolley next to the door.

She avoided my eyes and looked to Keller. I saw her give his leg a light tap.

“Keller?”

Keller turned to me. He looked upset, he wasn’t crying, but his eyes looked sad and dull.

“Marks gone.” He said. “He said to tell you goodbye.”

“I’m so sorry Vanessa.” Said Macey. “He came just after you went for coffee. I think he waited for you to leave. He left this.”

Macey held out her hand to me. A gold ring with a small stone shone up at me. I reached out and took it from her. It looked like an engagement ring.

“What's this?” I asked.

Keller got out of his seat and came over to me, taking the ring from my fingers. “It’s the ring he was going to propose with at uni.”

“Are you sure?”

“Oh yes. I remember him throwing at me.”

“I’m sorry.” I said as I took the ring from Keller and left him to watch Robin. She was fast asleep and wouldn’t wake up for hours, the doctor had given her something to relax her. Apart from a few cuts and bruises, physically she was fine, there was no real damage, but she was in shock. I hadn’t told her yet that her great grandparents had died. I didn’t think her little mind would be able to cope with any more trauma at the moment.

God knows how I was managing. My body had seemed to have gone into auto pilot once we got out of the house. My concerns had been for the wellbeing of who I got out, I hadn’t even thought about my grandfather.

I couldn’t see Mark as I ran down the corridors. He couldn’t have gone to far, not after the injury to his leg. I ran outside through the accident and emergency exit, almost sending some poor woman flying. A familiar figure stood hunched just a few feet away.

“Mark.” I called louder than I need to and a couple stared at me.

Marked turned and looked at me and then he walked the other way.

“Mark.” I called again. “Please wait.”
It wasn’t hard to catch up with him. His hand was in plaster,  he only had one crutch to support himself and he wasn’t doing a very god job of t.

I stepped out in front of him and blocked his path. There was no way I was gong to let him walk away. Not this time.

“What are you doing?” I asked.
“Leaving.”
“To go where?” His house was a crime scene, there was no way he could go there.

“My mothers.”
“Shouldn’t you still be in hospital?” I said indicating to his leg.
“I discharged myself.”
“Discharged yourself? Why?”
“I’m a doctor, I can take care of myself.”
“Oh don’t give me that macho crap. Your hurt.”
“Yeah.” He said. “But they don’t have anything that can fix that. Nothing can.”

He always did that. Somehow managing to throw a dig in at me and make me feel even more like s***. Yeah ok I deserved it, but god damn it. I loved him.

“Where you even gong to say goodbye?”
“I came to say goodbye, but you weren’t there.”
“That’s because you waited until I had left.”

Mark looked stunned that I had suggested it, but he didn’t deny it.

“What do you expect me to do Vanessa?” he asked. “Tell you I was going and get into another fight with both you and Keller again? Thanks, but no thanks, it was bad enough the last time.”

And then he did it, that look the one that I had vowed I never wanted to cause or see again.

“I suppose I should thank Ethan really. At least he saved me any further heartache.”

“Mark…”

“What Vanessa? What are you going to say to make this right? ….. Nothing.” He said. “Is it just that you cant decide between us? Or are you stringing me along and want Keller really?”

“Its you I want.”

“Really? It didn’t look like that to me on that video.”

“Its not like that. I want you. I love you.”

“You love me?” he said it so flatly that it cut deep. “Is this how it works? I p*** you off so you go and do Keller to make me pay?”

I wasn’t going to be able to talk to him when he was being like this. He was angry and he had every right to be, but I still wanted to slap him around the face and make him see sense.

Marks mother pulled up along side us. Her timing couldn’t have been more perfect if she tried. The cow had probably been listening and waiting round the corner somewhere.

Mark stepped towards his mothers car and shot me one last hate filled look.

“I love you.” I said and he slammed the car door shut.

I backed up to the bench, sat down and cried. The stone in the engagement ring biting into the palm of my hand as I clenched my fist together, but that didn’t take the pain I felt inside away as I watched Mark and his mother drive away.

I felt like I was breaking and there was no way to fix me.

Warm hands slipped over mine and Keller crouched down in front of me. I hadn’t even realised he was out here.

“I’m so sorry.” He said and I just nodded, I couldn’t find the energy to speak.

Keller stood up and pulled me with him, wrapping his arms around me.  I don’t know how long we were both stood there, but it felt like hours. I had cried until my head hurt and there just weren’t any more tears left to shed.

“How long have you been here?” I asked. When I finally found the strength to talk.

“I followed you out.”

“Oh.” I said. “You heard it all?”

“Yes. I’m sorry I ruined it all.”

“Why I cant he see that I love him?”

“I don’t know Vanessa. I wish I could make him understand for you, but I think if he saw me, he’d rather punch me than listen.”

“You’ve got that right.” Said Mark from behind us. I turned, shocked, Mark was stood behind us, I instinctively pulled away from Keller.

“Its not what you think.” I said.

“Really? As soon as I’m gone your in his arms again?”

“It wasn’t like that.” Said Keller.

Mark moved towards us and I felt Keller stiffen next to me. This was getting like deja vu.

Mark brought his good arm up and slid it behind my neck and pulled me to him.

His mouth came crashing down to mine. I didn’t know how to react, but he forced my lips apart with his tongue and I melted into the kiss.

“I love you too.” He said.

Robin had recovered from her ordeal. Though in the early days we had, had to deal with her nightmares, but with Marks help she was doing well. He had paid for her to have a counsellor. I have no idea what she told them or what the counsellor told Robin, but what ever it was, it had worked.

It had been three months since the last one and we were keeping our fingers crossed that it was the end of them.

I lost my family that day, but my thoughts are never far from them. I am glad for the time we had together. I am just sorry they cant be here with me today.

Today is a very special day. It is my fathers anniversary and my parents wedding day.

I stood between Mark and Keller with Robin and Macey by my side. I couldn’t believe we were here. It had been two years since it happened.

I looked up at Mark, his blue eyes seemed brighter than ever. His brown curls brushed neatly back from his face and on his hand a gold wedding band that I had just placed there.

Keller held Macey’s hand as she gently stroked her swollen stomach. She was seven months pregnant and absolutely blooming.

Keller had walked me down the isle to Mark in place of my father and grandfather. I wished somehow they could be here with me to share this day. I hoped where ever they were they were all together and knew how much I love them.

I still had demons to face though. After years of avoiding my father I still hadn’t been to his grave. Now it held memories of Ethan and what he had done. I even ignored him when we buried my grandparents next to my parents. I just wasn’t ready, but today I was no matter what. They had to be part of my day.

Mark stood back as I went to my parents graves I had six roses in my bridal bouquet. One each for my parents and my grandparents and one for me and Mark and our future together.

I laid them down by the headstones, saving my fathers for last. We had a lot of catching up to do. I had ignored him for too long.

Watching my grandfather when he died showed me that true love did exist and that it wasn’t my father didn’t love me, it was as my grandfather had said, his heart was broken.

“I love you dad.” I said and it felt so right after so long.

I bent down and traced my fingers over the letter of his name as if some how it made me just that little bit closer to him, as if I could actually touch him. Mark came over to me and knelt beside me.

“They would have been so proud of you.” He said

“I hope so. I hope he forgives me.”

“Of course he does. You make me feel proud just being with you.”

“Really? Will you say that when I am big and fat?”

Mark frowned and I laughed at him. “I’m pregnant.

The End

I’ve come to realise that life is too short to be scared of taking a chance. When love and happiness find you they bite you and let you know their there, but you have to not run.

I never saw what had been staring me in the face all those years ago. I’m just glad that Mark gave me a second chance, because when you find your match, your mate. You fit. Without them you’re not whole. That’s how I was without Mark all those years, I just never realised. I fooled myself into believing that Robin and my art were enough for me. They were safe.

When you find the one, that special person, take hold of them, and never let them go. You have to make every minute a memory, because tomorrow they could be gone.

My father was my mothers match. That’s why he died. He died for her and for the love they shared together.

I have Mark. I love him. He is my best friend, my lover, my soul mate.

I am whole again.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:25:59 pm by flid » Logged

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 28, 2007, 05:28:57 am »

A happy ending.  Flid, people are going to start to think that you have a heart..

Can't wait for the next story. I suspect that a happy ending it wont be... Smiley

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 28, 2007, 07:15:58 am »

That was wonderful....except Vanessa's baby could be Mark's or Keller (again)....so a mixed ending...but I loved it anyway...but where is the dog?!?!?

Kimmers

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 28, 2007, 07:24:51 am »

Yay! A happy ending! I like happy endings... especially after all the torture flid has put us through.

The name's Kim
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: April 28, 2007, 08:14:03 am »

cant be kellers its been two years since she slept with him

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 28, 2007, 05:46:49 pm »

HAHAHA ... well, flid, in your stories, anything's possible

damn *wipes eyes* the sun's bright tonight isn't it, making my eyes water with its glare *sniffles*

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #758 on: April 28, 2007, 09:07:03 pm »

FLID! You did a happy ending! I'm stunned. *LOL* Lovely story, and a great way to end a saga.

One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: April 28, 2007, 09:44:28 pm »

HOORAY! BEXLEY'S ALIVE! Best ending ever!

Oh yeah it's awesome that the people are all alive too, yeah.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 29, 2007, 01:05:38 am »

Thanx Flid for the happy ending....u did a wonderful job with this whole story and i hated to see it end but all good things must come to an end i guess...who knows u guys mayb she will have to update with the new baby and how robin grows up.....but i am definately a fan for the next story u r workin on.....Thanx again and i give u a academy award for your talent.....applause is not enough....

BEV
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 29, 2007, 09:30:04 am »

whoa flid has a heart lol great ending so i guess now there is an opening for yet another sequel lol another fine job flid thanks for the happy ending ( or is it REALLY the end?)lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
kim

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 29, 2007, 09:31:11 am »

come on flid make a tribute video. You know you want to

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 29, 2007, 10:41:59 am »

Ah man, that scene where Mark snuck up behind Keller and Vanessa scared me.
lol. -sniff- I can't believe it's over.

And now we wait for the first installments of your new story! We're waiting Flid...
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 02, 2007, 05:51:36 pm »

As I was working. Ok mostly looking like I was busy. It suddenly hit me. Flid you spared Mark so that he will be tortured by Vanessa dramas. My Gods woman it would have been a mercy to have shot and killed him out right.

Once more Flid has shown us all how evil operates. By giving us what we wanted... Cruel Flid, real cruel... Smiley :worship: I am not worthy...

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53
  Print  

Jump to: