Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:23:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: smooth top meshes  (Read 2908 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MisNomer

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2006, 06:21:43 am »

Hi Wizard,

I love your work and have a small suggestion to make at this time.  I'm fairly sure I said this before, but I don't think I explained it well.  I would like to see meshes for tops without the resolution, so that sweaters and tops that go past the belly button could be applied.  The current meshes for tops seem to stop at the belly button, and when textures are put on top of them, there are uncomfortable bumps around the middle.  Having this would open up so many possibilities!  So....I know you have a lot to do....I feel like I'm talking to Santa Claus or someone like that Cheesy
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:04:11 am »

Have you tried the Halter Top mesh?  It's a totally smooth top that goes all the way down to the waist, and has no sleeves or hem meshed in it.  It should work perfectly for any form-fitting tops, without the 3d details.  It's included in all the Top Separates sets for each size.

*edit* oh wait, duh, that's right... the Halter has the hem around the bottom, while the Tshirt has the sleeves... I see the problem now... and you're looking for a Top Separate, not a full-body, right?  It's a good idea, I may have to include that in the 2nd round of tops.  I'll just chop the bottoms off the Undies mesh and make it a Top, and that's all there is to it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 08:10:06 am by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 01:42:27 pm »

That's right, there IS a tank top mesh that goes all the way down... that'll be perfect.  I'll make sure it's included in the next Top Separates set.

MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 04:06:46 pm »

Wow!  That would be great - thanks so much Smiley   I tried to figure out a way to cut and paste over half the underwear...but I have no talent and the result was interesting, that's all. Sad
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 04:15:27 pm »

Great idea Ver! I'm happy Warlokk is going to give it a go, it's much needed. Tongue

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 04:17:47 pm »

Heh it's one of those things you'd think I'd have thought of in the beginning... it never occurred to me that none of the tops were actually smooth, without sleeves or hems or anything... ah well, it's a work-in-progress anyway... there's a few other top separates I wouldn't mind working up anyway, and tops don't take nearly as long as full-body outfits, so maybe I'll do a new collection of tops for all sizes after the DDD's are done.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 05:33:55 pm »

Yes, eventually I'll do a full set of new tops in all the various sizes... and this one will be included.  Not sure which others I'll include, I'm open to suggestions... screenshots would be helpful, and which XP they're from if any (NO PETS).  Maybe I'll post a thread or poll or something for suggestions later, I dunno yet.

MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:45:05 am »

Quote from: gothplague;438546

i should cheak before i post willy-nilly (do people still use that word!!?)

Some people do.  Obviously, you do!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: