Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 06:18:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: *PREVIEW* 36DDD Full-Body Set  (Read 19935 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 02:20:48 pm »

Sporty Swimsuit pics added... Wink

Working wasn't too bad, at least I was able to telecommute, and got OT for it... there's a lot to be said for getting paid time-and-a-half while working in your PJs... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 05:01:58 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk;459119
... getting paid time-and-a-half while working in your PJs... Cheesy

This is behavior to be encouraged! :grin:

Verly

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2006, 05:38:02 pm »

Almost. My Verly sim is very happy. Cheesy
raveshade0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 07:44:32 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk;459119
Sporty Swimsuit pics added... Wink

Working wasn't too bad, at least I was able to telecommute, and got OT for it... there's a lot to be said for getting paid time-and-a-half while working in your PJs... Cheesy

Heh yea, no kiddin Smiley  wish i could at least just work at home.. heck im on the phone all day long doin CS kinda stuff.. why cant i just VPN in ya know?
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 09:24:34 am »

That's amazing, because for me Warlokk's DDD is very close to my own.  Please remember not every shape and size is going to match up perfectly to a human size. (since we humans are all different)  It's also not very kind of you to criticize his hard work.
mandyscog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 04:54:26 pm »

Actually clothing size is pretty standard across most brands.  It upsets me when I see these meshes that are labeled two sizes smaller then they actually are and I am perfectly within my rights to offer constructive criticism and point out what I see as a flaw—especially since I myself wear a DDD.  I'm not saying the meshes themselves are disgusting, merely the label.  If it were labeled "32I" instead of "36DDD" I would not be commenting at all, but when I see a mesh with a smaller under-bust measurement and larger bust measurement then me listed as MY size I am upset.  The work is not the issue, merely what it's being called.

I don't see how pointing out a mislabel and discussing a real world situation that upsets me and has nothing to do with this creator can be considered rude to him.  I was as polite as I could be.
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 05:13:11 pm »

thankyou Cheesy
get it done soon please!

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 05:14:38 pm »

Quote from: Verly;482465
That's amazing, because for me Warlokk's DDD is very close to my own. Please remember not every shape and size is going to match up perfectly to a human size. (since we humans are all different) It's also not very kind of you to criticize his hard work.

Is DDD an actual cup size?

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 05:38:38 pm »

yes, DDD is an actual size. lol.

mandyscog,

did you checked out the complete bodyshape project?  they top sizes run from A-DDD

This set is running on the idea that the normal maxis shape is a 34B and the hip is a 34. by doing that the 32 hip is smaller then the default and their are 3 more sizes up. so he named them 32, 34 (that's the default) 36, 38 and 40  these do not have to measure up to human measurements. as I see it, it is just to differentiate them from the default size.  it's the same with the top.

he goes from A, B, C, D, DD, and DDD. as DDD is the biggest size he made then he named it appropriately.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 11:33:20 pm by Verly » Logged
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 09:31:02 pm »

Verly, you mean "hip" where you said "waist," right? Smiley

Verly

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 11:34:15 pm »

yes, lol, I had a long day at work and all that. lol
mandyscog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 08:16:54 am »

Quote from: Verly;483109
these do not have to measure up to human measurements.

the sims are human and if you're going to apply human sizing terms to them they should be applied correctly.  

the maxis default is a C-cup.  bra sizes are obtained by taking two simple measurements.  first you measure around the ribcage directly under the bust, add 5 inches to get your band size.  then you measure around the fullest potion of the bust and subtract your band size.  a difference of 1 inch is an A, 2 inches a B, and so on until you get to DDD (or F) which is a difference of 6 inches.  this mesh has much more then a 6 inch difference between these two measurements, so unless she's wearing a molded cup bra, she's not a DDD--and even then she's probably wearing a size too big and got it stuffed with tissue paper.
spookymuffin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 06:17:07 pm »

Mandyscog, I dont see how you can be offended by how Warlokk labels his meshes, at the end of the day he can label them whatever he wants, it has no effect on how you use the item in game.
Also I think you need to realise that bra sizes are different from continent to continent(and sometimes country to country) so just because these sizes do not conform to your understanding of a DDD size, does not mean these arnt a DDD somewhere else(they are in fact quite similar in size to the DDD's here in Ireland)

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin.
[/COLOR]
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 06:30:09 pm »

Mandyscog, please get over it. If you don't like Warlokk's sizes, don't use them in your game. It's a simple concept.

I think you've already been warned about not saying anything if you can't say something nice.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 10:12:20 am »

Wow, I spend a couple days travelling and a big ol' tussle starts in here... Cheesy

I stated a long time ago when I started this project, that I have very little understanding of how bra sizes actually work... the numbers/sizes here are more for a comparative reference to the base than any real match to reality.  I decided the default was a 34B.  Each size is then increased progressively from there, but I also purposely did not make the changes too subtle, or you'd never notice a difference in the game.  The names I chose are more for simplicity than anything else, it's pretty easy to figure out a DDD is bigger than a DD is bigger than a D.  I never claimed they were anywhere remotely close to the real-life sizes.  I am also absolutely NOT going to go back and rename the entire project at this point, so if that's the only problem someone has with the set, I'm afraid my response is, "Too bad, deal with it."

Hey, I could have just named them "Gigantic Bazoombas", but I thought that would be crude... Wink

I'm a computer geek, not a fashion designer... lighten up... Tongue

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: