Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:50:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: *PREVIEW* 36DDD Full-Body Set  (Read 19918 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ebonysatindoll1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 11:27:53 pm »

Keep doing your thing I love your bodyshapes. Your work is amazing.

The Diva has arrived:wav:
tweety64801

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2007, 12:48:16 pm »

I know alot of women my sister for one that looks like these ladies.  I love your work and know what it is to work weekends.  I work every weekend.  My weekend starts on Monday morning at about 8am...lol  Anyway love it and got em' already.

Come Check Visit Tweety's Sims2 Site Today for some awesome downloads.
tweety64801

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 01:02:01 pm »

I know that I just posted and all but I just read this post and had to comment on it.  
Quote from: mandyscog;484094
the sims are human and if you're going to apply human sizing terms to them they should be applied correctly.  

Actually No mandyscog they are not humans....They are Sims it is crazy to go on about something so stupid like this.  It is only a simulated character that we enjoy playing on the computer.  This isn't a thread to post nasty comments if you don't like Warlokk's labeling and so on than don't come look it is simple as that.  What do you think after all this work he has done to create this series he is all of a sudden going to relabel every single file he created.  Doubt it so get over it.:smt120

Come Check Visit Tweety's Sims2 Site Today for some awesome downloads.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 09:56:59 pm »

Quote from: mandyscog;484094
the sims are human and if you're going to apply human sizing terms to them they should be applied correctly.  

the maxis default is a C-cup.  bra sizes are obtained by taking two simple measurements.  first you measure around the ribcage directly under the bust, add 5 inches to get your band size.  then you measure around the fullest potion of the bust and subtract your band size.  a difference of 1 inch is an A, 2 inches a B, and so on until you get to DDD (or F) which is a difference of 6 inches.  this mesh has much more then a 6 inch difference between these two measurements, so unless she's wearing a molded cup bra, she's not a DDD--and even then she's probably wearing a size too big and got it stuffed with tissue paper.

Put a pipe in it

If u don't like it

u can get outta here!!
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 11:50:01 am »

Besides, Maxis default is definitely a B-cup.  They are very analogous to my wife's, and she's a B, b]y that measuring system.  The 34B might be a bit wrong, it should probably be larger, but then some systems don't add 5 (or 4, depending on what you read) to the underbust measurement, so on those systems, it would be correct.

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
underoath222

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 09:21:22 pm »

I won't say people  don't look like that, but I feel bad for them...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: