Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:45:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Valentino's-My Legacy Family  (Read 9068 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 01:17:03 pm »

Adrian

Tosha caught me cheatin on her one day, it took forever to get her back.

Guess dis is dat ting people like to call "Karma".  Tosha says dat skunk give me what I deserved she also called me a skunk.  I was so mad! I went out and beat-up a snowman.

Freya

'Ey hi there! I'm Freya, I'm Tosha and Adrian's daughter.  Yup i grew up sort of quickly and I was given a makeover too, this picture is before da makeover.

Dis is me after da makeover, I tink I look much better.

We had a snowday i was so happy when I heard.  I could catch up on homework and see my friends.

Gia

'Ey it's me Gia, I jes got into private school.

Calypso and Dante

'Ey it's me Dante and my older sister Calypso, we jes got into private school.

((Lot's of kids >.<, college will be lots of fun!  They'e going to take over Veronaville in my game eventually, well except for the Ambrose Family ^.^.  Anyway enjoy the updates.))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 01:18:16 pm »

'Ey it's me Alistair and it's time for me to say goodbye.  Looks like I'm leavin dis place, I'll miss my kids and da rest of my family.  Caryl said she'd be along soon, until den I'll be lonely.

Calypso had a birthday party and grew into a teenager, she also went to college.

Dis is Calypso before her makeover, now for da after picture.

Calypso after her makeover, i like da haircut.  She like i said earlier jes went to college.

And my Vicki is pregnant yet again in dis picture.

Here we go another boy we named him Wren, dat's it for now.  Talk to you all again soon!

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 01:19:29 pm »

'Ey it's me Alistair..guess my wife is joning me now and it's time to say goodbye.  I hope you're all enjoyin da tale of my family's legacy, talk to ya again..chow!

'Ey it's me Blayze, dis is my son Dante.  He didn't go for da traditional look of da family and dat's fine by me, he's a good kid.  He's got great grades and he got into college but he doesn't want da responsibility of being my heir.

Now dis is my heir, he's da last of my children and a fifth generation Valentino. He's takin over da business one day, I can feel it in my bones my time and Vicki's time here is growing short.  Dat's it for now, we'll see everyone again real soon, and da other members of da family will show up soon again as well.

((That's it for tonight, but I've got more.  I'm up to the fifth generation, and there's still more kids, but Wren is definantly going to be the heir after Blayze dies and Blayze and Vicki are almost elders now))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 01:20:25 pm »

'Ey I'm Andrew Valentino, I was adopted by Basilio's parents after dey found out thier son liked men and dey kicked him out of da house. I told dem dey needed to apologize and makeup with him and dat it wasn't right what dey did, dey agreed so tings are good once again.  Anyway I met dis woman named Demi Love, chemistry was instant.

We took to each other right away. she was perfect in everyway, and we clicked really well together and my parents love her.

So I asked her to marry me one day, never thought dat I would be getting married to someone.  She's aspiring to be a great athlete and she has da drive and ambition do do jes dat.

We were married a few days after we got engaged, we're hoping for a chld together.  So far we've had no luck at all.

I love to catch butterflies in da yard, someday maybe when we have a child I can teach dem to catch butterflies.

((That's it for now stay tuned for more, I think I'm going to concentrait on one family at a time like this instead of skipping around.  It makes it easier ^.^, phew transferred my whole Legacy story over to here Hope everyone likes it, I'm on the fifth generation))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 11:20:32 pm by L Lawliet » Logged

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 11:18:48 pm »

Well today my dad Alistair passed away, it was a very sad event.  My son Wren was pretty distraught over it as he and dad were close.

But on a happier note, Alexi and Jason turned to elders.  It was a fun party, Well you won't be hearing from me for awhile, I'm gonna let da kids who have gone off to college take over for now.

Dante,Gia and Calypso in college

'Ey there I'm Gia, it's my first year at college, I'm here with Dante and Calypso.  So far da work is hard it confuses Calypso terribly, she is a bit of an airhead but don't tell her I said dat.

Hi I'm Calypso, and college is tough.  I've been struggling but Dante has been helping, and let me jes say he is quite da ladies man.

Da name's Dante Valentino I'm here with Gia and Calypso, not da best picture of me but I was having an issue with a math problem and Gia lovingly snapped a photo of my puzzled moment.

Here's a better one of me, i hope you all like it.  I'm a little camera shy especially after dat picture Gia took.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 01:36:11 am by L Lawliet » Logged

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 12:48:25 am »

I love it. But all the pictures. Stopped once you got to "This is me and daddy Basilio, I got really good grades so I had to run in to tell him. He was so happy!" this part. And I wanna see tthe pictures. lol

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 12:14:26 am »

That's odd, I can see them just fine.  Maybe photobucket was having issues, they seem to be working okay now ^.^.

Naima

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 04:30:09 pm »

I really like it! I just wish the pictures were in .jpg so they didn't take as long to load

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 10:41:31 pm »

I honestly don't think it has to do with the file type, I was on a very slow dial-up before I got my cable and had no problems.  I think it more or less has to do with the servers and the type of internet people have, I prefer .pngs, Jpgs cut down on quality ALOT and that's one of the reasons I moved my story to here.  Certain browsers like AOL load very slowly, I myself always use explorer and have never had a problem.  i am glad people are reading this though and commenting Smiley.

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 01:49:59 pm »

it must have been that  cause they work for me now. =]

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 09:47:40 pm »

'Ey dare it's me Dante, dis is me and my love Emily Lee.  I met her at college I'm in my second sophmore year and we've been on a few dates, but dis one was special I asked her to marry me.

She said "yes" of course, I can't wait til I grauate.  We can be married and spend da rest of our lives together.  I'm looking forward to starting a family with her, she's real pretty and she's asian american.

Ooooohhh..it's snow! Heh I jes saw my first snowfall, I was impressed.  But being busy with college work I haven't been able to go out and play in it jes yet.

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 04:30:10 pm »

i really enjoy this legacy,lol it is beyond me how you kept up with which is where,when i move them it takes me a while to find them again and i don't always get the ages right.

fine job keeping up with which is which,i had some problems getting a few of the pics to show up but a right click and show picture worked for me on all of those.hope to see more from this family soon.

ps lol i love the way they talk too even if they don't act like mobsters they do talk like them great job

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 12:04:37 pm »

I'll probably update as soon as I can, been really busy, got sick and hurt my back.  But I'm back to normal again, I'm also in about 3 contests and just gt done hosting one.  So I'll update when I get the chance, also keep your eyes open for my new legacy boy Smiley.  I just made him last night in bodyshop and I'm going in game now to build him a home.

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 11:36:16 pm »

Okay so here's what's happening, something caused my game to have a major crash.  I had to reinstall seasons and it wiped my DL folder so I'm starting new, so this story is closed unfortunantly.  Can a mod either lock or delete this thread? thanks..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:25:46 am by L Lawliet » Logged

ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 11:07:51 pm »

i like it no i love it

Sims Addict
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: