Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:34:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural Redhead Project: 3 recolors of HP's Cherub Hair - binned + de-Pets'd FIXED  (Read 7356 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« on: November 26, 2006, 05:38:51 pm »

:director: UPLOADING MY FILES TO THE EXCHANGE OR PAY SITES IS BAD KARMA. Fixed 12/3/06 - Please re-download!

Here is another batch of hair files for The Natural Redhead Project. Stop by and sign up if you want to join! Smiley

These are recolors/retextures of HystericalParoxysm's Cherub Hair mesh. The retexturing primarily consists of adding lowlights and highlights to the existing texture to create more of a "no product" look. As such, this texture is also subject to HystericalParoxysm's terms of use.

The available colors are: Auburn, Light Ginger, and Strawberry Blond, as well as a warm Grey for Elders. The Ginger is a touch lighter than my usual Ginger; the differences are more obvious on darker skintones and in lower lighting conditions.

Terms of use for my textures/recolors: These files may only be redistributed via shared sims, so long as those sims are available in the free section of any site, and I am credited with a link back to my profile on this site. You may not charge money or a membership fee for my files: this includes "donation files" on an otherwise free site, and sites where my files would only periodically be free.

You may recolor this texture and redistribute it, so long as those recolors are only available for free, as detailed in the previous paragraph. See HystericalParoxysm's terms of use for any additional restrictions or conditions on this recolor.

Photo l-r: Auburn, Ginger, Strawberry Blond, Grey.

* INSIM_alkaloid_cherubredheads.rar (1639.12 KB - downloaded 440 times.)

* redheadcherubs.jpg (50.96 KB, 1000x399 - viewed 1964 times.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 08:39:55 pm by alkaloid » Logged

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 05:41:25 pm »

Very nice!
DLMulsow
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 05:42:34 pm »

Very pretty!!  I love red heads!
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 07:20:31 pm »

*toescuff* Thank you! :love1:

platinum

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 07:52:26 pm »

Nice choice  of color for hair – Good to have! :love9: `Thank you~

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
simbilly305

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 10:03:44 pm »

Yeah, these'll be great for all my Redheaded Simmies Smiley  Thanks!
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 08:36:14 am »

You're welcome. Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: