Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:51:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim won't do dishes  (Read 1672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bejac

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2007, 08:29:36 am »

Nope, she just won't touch 'em.  When selected, I can't even click on the dirty dishes.  She cleans everything else.  I have tried "influencing" her to clean, and she does the toilets and cleans the fishtank, but doesn't touch the dishes.  Hmmm.  I checked her personality, and yes, she is abysmally lazy, but the neatness score is at 5. Not a big problem, since she doesn't live alone, but I was curious to know if anyone else has such a recalcitrant Sim.  By the way, she started her Simlife as a maid who moved into one of my lots, so perhaps that may be a contributing factor.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 02:17:30 pm »

Can anyone else wash dishes and is it a custom sink you are using?

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 02:39:15 pm »

When you moved the maid into the household, did you do it using the Propose - Move In option, InSim's Add to Family, or some other similar mod?

While just making a visiting sim selectable may make it look like that sim has moved in, there are several actions that can be performed only by true members of the household.  I can't remember if dishes were one of those actions or not.  

Does this happen on several lots and neighborhoods, or just the one?  With game objects or just with CC?
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 09:57:39 pm »

I used the propose/move in option (she is married as well).  And everyone else can wsh dishes... o wait, i dont have a sink..or a dishwasher, I have a woodstove I got from MTS that serves as an all-purpose dishwasher, cookstove and garbage disposal...hmmm.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: