Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:46:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swimming pools  (Read 25121 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2005, 07:01:34 pm »

woah that doesn't seem right at all. As I haven't packaged a lot before I don't know what you might be missing. Maybe when Sleepy comes on she can tell you.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2005, 07:07:54 pm »

Quote from: kathy
woah that doesn't seem right at all. As I haven't packaged a lot before I don't know what you might be missing. Maybe when Sleepy comes on she can tell you.

Yeah......I think I better.  I'm gonna go download a few equivalent type lots from TSR and see how far off my monster-house is.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2005, 04:14:12 pm »

hmmm I recall reading something about large sized Lots, has to do with how the game packs them with custom content. *isn't sure how to explain*

from what I understand it basicly packed alot of extra stuff along with what you actually used, ie; every recolor of every custom thing you used *mutters about Maxis*  :roll:

I'm not sure how you could trim it down without removing all the custom content...well if you know every file you actually used, then you could remove all your other custom content(everything that wasn't used) and open the game and repack the Lot  :dontknow:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2005, 05:49:06 pm »

Lots of custom skins are probably in it....that does happen too...

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2005, 12:35:59 am »

Quote from: Sleepycat
hmmm I recall reading something about large sized Lots, has to do with how the game packs them with custom content. *isn't sure how to explain*

from what I understand it basicly packed alot of extra stuff along with what you actually used, ie; every recolor of every custom thing you used *mutters about Maxis*  :roll:

I'm not sure how you could trim it down without removing all the custom content...well if you know every file you actually used, then you could remove all your other custom content(everything that wasn't used) and open the game and repack the Lot  :dontknow:

I opened it with clean installer.  There're no skins, and just the list of items that are on the lot; but maybe it's somehow stlll attaching all the colour-options etc. (I have hit the 10,000 item mark in my downloads).  I'll do some research at MTS2 and the offcial site!  Stay tuned.....

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 02:02:40 am »

Quote from: kathy;6340
Ok MikeInside has some tutorials...Check these and then look under the building and see if they have any to help.

http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/othertutorials.html

Thank you for the link!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: