Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:16:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Swimming pools  (Read 21580 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 05:14:17 pm »

Quote from: Grykon
Are you going to be making this house available for download?  huh...huh..are you?  Huh huh?  *laugh*

Really?  I've never uploaded anything before.  Don't even know how! lol!  Plus I have a whole mess of mods in my game and I'd hate to pass those on to anyone.   Plus it's far from perfect.  There're gaps in some corners  of the pool so I've filled them in with what looks like rocks, but they're actually a stone loveseat and chair.  If one of you guys wants it and can tell me how to package it 'clean' I can share, but I wouldn't want to make it available to the general Simmer populace until I master the art.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Katt

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 05:18:20 pm »

I wants it too my precious Cheesy   Preeeeety house....lovely wet pond full of squishy sweet fishes mmmmm tasty.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 05:28:18 pm »

Quote from: Katt
I wants it too my precious Cheesy   Preeeeety house....lovely wet pond full of squishy sweet fishes mmmmm tasty.

So lemme know what I have to do to make sure you don't get the mods. Do I pull out my mods folder (fortunately, I keep them seperate) before I package it?  There're also some new mesh objects (like the stones and some sea gulls.  I think I got the gulls and stone loveseasts from TSR though; but with the rotation system they have, I'm sure at some point they're free.   Is it ok to share that stuff for private use?

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 05:45:36 pm »

Go to the neighborhood screen and when you click on the house, instead of going on in to it, click the other icon, should give you the option to package the lot!

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
gypsylady

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 07:28:07 pm »

I would like to have it also pleeeeeease :lol:

Wouldn\'t it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press \'Ctrl Alt Delete\' and start all over
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005, 11:17:38 pm »

I think SimReal house is in need of a skinny-dipping pond if it ever gets ressurected.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
quilker

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 01:35:46 am »

Quote from: jase439
I think SimReal house is in need of a skinny-dipping pond if it ever gets ressurected.

agreed Cheesy

Quote from: Grykon
Go to the neighborhood screen and when you click on the house, instead of going on in to it, click the other icon, should give you the option to package the lot!

Of course, after that, you need to click the 'add an attachment' button at the bottom of the text box when you're posting a new topic for downloading this...or you can just post it here.

Hope this helped and H.A.N.D!
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 11:28:07 am »

Quote from: jase439

I gave up on building cheats...I spent hours building a tree house....I mean a real treehouse for the game, not just a house on top of a tree like I have seen so many do...but with the floors intermingled about the branches...was really cool...then I tried to get fancy and use the cheats to build a pool...messed up my treehouse completely.  I was so bent...I'll leave the build cheats to others.  

On another note...I hope to soon get back to the simreal house...just have to get my time on a budget again...*le sigh*

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 05:26:36 pm »

Ok....lemme see if I can figure out what to do *goes off to load game*

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2005, 05:45:32 pm »

Ok, I've packaged up the lot (mod free).  now what? Where do I post it? Anyone still interested?

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2005, 05:58:37 pm »

Sweetie uhm how about post it under Sleepys everything else?
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2005, 06:02:08 pm »

Okie dokie.  Do we have space to store it here? We can remove it after a fwe days.  It's really just for the handfula folks who've popped into this thread.

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2005, 06:03:39 pm »

Wow.  Those are some impressive shots.  Neat pad!

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005, 06:07:05 pm »

yes sweetie we have plenty of room...Or just feel free to upload it to the first post of this thread.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 06:55:57 pm »

Not to be a pest, but the file is huuuuuuuuge.  Even zipped it's 63MB.  That' just seems enormous!  Have I done something wrong? Most lots I've downloaded are in the 20-30MB range (unzipped).  Could it be because of the elevation tricks involved in manipulating the lot with the swimming pool tool? Is there some other trick involved in packaging that I'm missing?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: