Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:52:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of Cain  (Read 30714 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:12:14 pm »

Alright i werent sure if i could even post this here, because i thought it might be a wee bit over the top, see i am a adult fanfiction write, when i procrastinate RL infront of the computer. But after i read a lot of stories here, i figured that mine werent worse than that, i mean.. like those teen struggle stories, there are some heavy issues there.. im not dogging it or nothing.. i liked those stories, this is just kinda an intro to the warnings to this story, i warn for good messure, not because i think its a rancid story, but if its too much, i will just take it off here again. - alright there is gay stuff, teen stuff, prostetution and teen angst gallore.. and i must say it was that 'all alone' challenge that set me off, even if i cant participate i CAN use the plotbunny that came to me!  - There is insinuation of something naughty, but it got the blurr going on, and well does it help any if i say that it was a staged piccy?

alright i will stop yakking and get to the story.

http://www.forgottenjuliet.net/sims/banner1.jpg" title="banner" >

http://www.forgottenjuliet.net/storyofcain.htm"> part 1 - Early
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:43:52 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 08:07:32 pm »

Aww.. that's so sad! It's a great story so far. Keep going! You've got some real story telling talent! ^^
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 08:12:59 pm »

even if i misspelled 'fanfiction writer' in the intro, that is what i do when im bored Smiley - this stuff was just so impulsive that i didnt even considder getting it betaed..

But thank you SO SO much for the sweet FB, and oh it gets happier tho, the story i mean, atleast that is what i had planned.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 07:12:48 pm »

REMEMBER THE WARNINGS RIGHT??  oh yea and i uploaded it at my homepage too, the direct link is www.forgottenjuliet.net'">'HERE'

http://www.forgottenjuliet.net/sims/banner2.jpg" title="" >

part 2 - opus
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:40:02 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 07:29:39 pm »

This is a heartbreaking story the sex is there but without it the story doesn't make any sense you write with a lot of heart I enjoyed reading this Lady will definate look forward to more.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 05:33:56 am »

Alright i think i need to explain a little before you read this chapter, point one, i am from a contry where the legal age for intercourse is 15, still this story/chapter has more than one hint of adult/teen situations, and even if the legal age here is 15, adults are not supposed to just freak out and molest big kids, and neither am i trying to say that its alright at all, what i am trying to say is that these adults use a very confused kid, but since i do state that he is 17 in this chapter, its not as grose as it could be, i still just thought id rather explain myself than get flamed to no end, and maybe its a cultural difference or something, but here its pretty normal to loose your virginity sometime between 15 and 17. Again, i am not saying that its alright for adults over 18 to engage in any kid of sexual activity with one under that age.

ageeed? alright lets get on with the story.

http://www.forgottenjuliet.net/sims/bannerpart3colt.jpg">

sorry i had to delete it all and just post link to my homepage, but these are directlinks, that just take you to the chapter, nothing else. .. gotta watch out for my bandwith and all..

part 3 - colt.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:45:17 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 11:06:27 am »

It's awful the way people just go after you because of something you post/write. -nods- Well, I guess it's pretty normal for people here to lose their virginity at a young age too. My friend's friends are all 13-15 and none of them are virgins. It's kind of sad actually, but I like this story and the characters are definitely older than 11. I think it's safe to say as well that the people don't just walk in the house and take what they want, it's more of the prostitution business and can't really be called molestation.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 11:46:40 am »

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I can't even get to the site without a DNS error.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 11:48:52 am by ~*Jax*~ » Logged
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 01:01:29 pm »

Yeah, I'm getting it too! Lol. Smiley

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 01:20:34 pm »

hmm didn't work for me either...

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 01:23:11 pm »

Whew ... I thought I had to beat up my computer LOL
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 02:24:01 pm »

thanks for the fb guys...

and well there seem to be a problem at the site... hmm... here is the link to my sims lj dolly-riot but the pictures from chapter 3 seems to be gone there too.. darnit!! i hope it resolved itself tomorrow.. otherwise i guess i was just not fast enough with the damn bandwith control.

edit: ALRIGHT i checked myself and the two first chapters was no problem and they showed fine, but the third give me a dns error too... so is it the same for you? is it just page 3 thats messed up? i should maybe just try and upload it again... odd really cuz it worked fine when i uploaded it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 03:47:41 pm by ~*Jax*~ » Logged

~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 07:51:54 pm »

It's fixed!!!  Cheesy

YAY!

*dashes off to read*
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 12:32:34 am »

It worked for me as well.. ^^ Great chapter!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 04:48:22 am »

thank you guys Smiley

And im very sorry i didnt use my head and watched my language.. eek.. i didnt mean to get in trouble there.. i actually try and watch my language and my graficness in the story too, knowing i am uploading it here.

im glad y'all like it :grin:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: