Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:22:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of Cain  (Read 30718 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 02:52:45 am »

I kind of like your name, it sounds foreign, exotic. Is cool. ^^

squee-ness! ^^
ee! I'm so glad Cain got Harlen. He's just too cute. Oh, I was meaning to ask you.. where do you getmost of your male clothing? I am always looking for good textured clothing for that body shape. All my guys have used up my current male wardrobe already, so I deperately need some new clothes for them.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 07:10:54 am »

@Nathaniel: i meant that i didnt mean to just fling nicks around without asking. and thank you, yea i got Cain back on course here, he wont stay there for long, for some reason true emotions make him freak all out.. its safe to watch the little video now tho Wink all thats in there is that he chooses Harlen over the others.

@Elven song; most this stuff is from mts2, but some is from a site i i dont remember what is called and for some wacked up reason its not in my favorites.. hmm gotta go hunt for that again.. but i dont think that anything but Early's set is from there.  and yea i rooted for Harlen too! hes such a sweet sim.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2007, 01:02:00 pm »

chapter 9 - Alexander

I tried to shape up on the grammar, but as i said several times its not perfect, nor is the spelling, i am not native english speaking.

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 04:09:30 pm »

Cain..*sigh* I want to hit him and yet hug him at the same time. Gods I love him for screwing with my head ^_^

I mean come on he screwed around with Early, Liam..what is Harlen supposed to except? Stupid Cain *shakes head*

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 06:24:14 pm »

heh, yea and well this whole confusion thing is just about to get a whole lot worse.. karma is a bitch Cain Tongue

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 10:34:49 pm »

Aww. All I can say is.. poor everybody! >< Life's dealing everyone a big pile.

Oh, I went over to a friend's on the weekend and told her about this story. She read the first chapter or so out loud. It was pretty funny, she kept trying to sound out all the typo-ed words. xD She likes it so far though, in fact she likes the whole idea a lot. I just told her to look out for the chapters when Cain's an adult, they're even better. ^^
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2007, 02:22:13 am »

ahahhahahaha if shes gonna read all tyops out loud shes in for a ride man 'grins' - i actually tried to catch most iffy stuff in this chapter, but i can see i made two mistakes that i know of.

thank you for your fb Smiley (hugs)

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2007, 08:34:50 pm »

eek i realise i am thread dumping and all, but i really just wanted to say that if anyone wonders, i didnt abandon the story or anything, i actually finished it now i gotta write it. - and i will do so within the next week, im really sorry if you waited or anything, but i got caught up in something else. 'bad Az, no cookie'

thanks for your patience.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2007, 10:12:18 pm »

Aw. It's okay. -gives cookie-
^^ I was wondering if you had died or gone and holed yourself up somewhere! xD
Nice to see you're still there. I can't wait to see the next ch!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2007, 07:47:32 am »

thanks Smiley and without more delay, heres chapter 10, with all its typos and bad spelling.

Chapter 10 - Trouble

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2007, 07:00:23 pm »

*sigh* Stupid stupid Cain, He never learns..though neither do I..*shifty eyes*

I still love my early ^_^ He's cute with any hair style!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2007, 07:32:41 pm »

Sheesh. Silly Cain. He and Harlen remind me of me and my best friend.. except, minus the engagement and 'other' things. She always argues with me or does something stupid, and then expects me to come back and follow her around like a little lost puppy. Unfortunately, I usually give in to her and end up doing that anyways.. but, it's the same general concept. =D
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2007, 04:00:27 am »

thanks guys.. yea he is a stupid git, Cain i mean. but he'll get his wake up call soon Wink

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2007, 12:31:27 pm »

I'm just wondering if we're going to be getting an update anytime soon because I miss this story and it's character's so much!! >< I've been going over the old chapters to sustain myself.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 01:39:30 pm »

i know, and im so sorry...  i did post some sort of explanation in my sims2 lj. but RL got crazy, thats all.. it does that sometimes. But i actually did get as far the day before yesterday as to sort the pictures, now i need to write something, and i had intended to do it yesterday, but i ended up playing the sims, and not doing what i was supposed to do.

The kids have a whole week off school next week (easter) and so i PROMISE that it will be done there!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: