Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:23:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of Cain  (Read 30730 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 07:19:18 pm »

@ Nathanialroyale; sorry i didnt see you asked me something, i was in kinda a hurry when i answered that post. i think mine is version 6, cuz im lame like that. but in my version, if you click on uhm is it called effects? i dont remember right now, there you find something that is called film grain (on version6) that is NOT the one you want, you need to go further down the drop down menu and find 'texture' and there you have an option called 'grain' and you can up and down the intensity and contrast as you please. i hope that helped some atleast even if my photoshop is older than dirt.

@Starlucid: Elvis junior was just set as fat from the beginning, i guess its just because he wears skintight clothes it makes him look preggers. and well im off to fix up the next 4 chapters which i took pictures for right now, so you'll get the answer soon.

thank you ALL for reading, that is so cool that anybody even bothers.

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 03:59:20 am »

Yah I found it on mine but I'm thinking of getting GIMP to, so I can try things for photoediting because it's alot more like photoshop and all the tutorials are for photoshop.

What level of grain do you use on yours? It looks so awesome ^_^

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 05:22:24 am »

My friend Des made a brilliant tutoral on how to doll in GIMP, even if you dont doll, i think its a good way to get to know the program.  - having said that i can honestly say i never tried GIMP, i use photoshop6 and pain(t)shop7.  About the grain, i use the contrast on 50, and the grain (is it called pressure?) on between 19 and 21, depending on the piccy.

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2007, 06:27:13 pm »

Thanks, I'm using it for the model pics I'm making for this competition thingy I'm in, and screenieing things instead of just camera photo taking works wonders to Smiley

I think with all this new found knowledge I may go back and try to do my own sim story again.

Their you inspired me!

Yah I am going to try, I started doing the pics and graining them. When I get it done (chapter one) I'll be sure to tell you!

Prolouge is up ^_^

*snuggles*
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 09:10:24 pm by Nathanialroyale » Logged

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 12:30:15 pm »

@ Nathanialroyale: I'm glad i inspired you Cheesy

and without any blabber really, here is part 6. girls and germs, meet Liam teh purty. (i think he is atleast) - and i want to warn for partial nutidy and language. i go through great lenghts to hide groins behind stuff and cutting off the pictures and so, so its nothing major at all!

PART 6 - LIAM
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 12:32:43 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 01:31:01 pm »

Great update as usual somehow lonely uncle cain doesn't fit his personality I'm sure that will change soon.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 01:55:47 pm »

no not really.. Wink

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 09:31:44 pm »

Who knows the character better then the author?

I only saw two pics with sky but it didn't matter, the pics were gorgeous as always. Can't wait for more!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 03:01:59 am »

I didn't even see any pictures with sky! haha. The chapter was so great I forgot all about looking for any! xD
Wow, I love Liam, Dark and mysterous. And Harlen is so cute grown up! I love the fact that he has a crush on Cain, that's going to cause a lot of problems in the future, I'm guessing. ^^
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 02:04:07 am »

oh yea Harlen is going to stick around Wink causing havoc and some good too tho 'smiles' - i like Liam a lot too, even if he is not completely honest (like that was a surprise)

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 01:25:44 pm »

No one's completely honest to Cain..although is Cain completely honest to anyone else??

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 10:48:35 am »

Quote from: Nathanialroyale;513979
No one's completely honest to Cain..although is Cain completely honest to anyone else??

not at all! :shh: funny tho as i was about to upload a 'cain is a bastard really' chapter.

Ruby & Jade (part 7)

REMEMBER THE WARNINGS - adult themes!

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2007, 01:35:37 pm »

Poor Cain..everyone treats him like a hoe..but then he goes and does that so you think he's one and you feel bad for it..and bad Cain! Your confusing me and I don't like it! *humph*

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2007, 02:23:43 pm »

honestly Cain has no idea how to behave in the romantic department, he nevre had anyone show him how its supposed to be done. that is about to change tho Wink

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2007, 07:13:19 pm »

I'm confused....why doesn't he just stay with Early?  It's obvious they love each other?  Cain is complicated...lol!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: