Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:55:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of Cain  (Read 30728 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2007, 07:28:46 pm »

I think personally because Early is still........with other guys for money (It seems that way..maybe wrong) and Cain's dad would kill him even though Cain is an adult and should be allowed to be with who he wants.

Run on sentence much..

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 09:03:20 pm »

I haven't read this chapter fully yet, but the first half looks good! ^^ heheh. My parents are home, so I'll have to check back tomorrow when they're no longer hovering over me.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2007, 08:53:37 am »

because Early will never really be his. and besides that would mean the story ended right there Wink and Nathanialroyale is right. early is a very confused young man, and Cain however confused too is well aware what kind of life he wants, and searches all he can for someone, but still has this childish crush on early, which both of them knows will lead to nothing.

did a little video about Cain Wink and well this is called  'cain makes up his mind' and so is a major spoiler, and takes place after chapter 11. just so you know.. i am aware that im not very good at this video thing, but one time gotta be the first - right?

cain makes up his mind on youtube
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 05:59:08 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2007, 08:14:23 pm »

heh. I just finished reading ch.7 I love the outtakes! "*snort*" is a very suitable commentary for the Early and Cain pic. xD

I so want Cain and Early to be together. They seem so made to be together. Grarr at Cain for ever doubting what they have is real.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2007, 08:23:04 pm »

thanks Wink well since Nathaniel did it, i can do it too - Analyze my characters Tongue well i think (read 'know') that Early lives his life the only way he knows, and cant break that cycle yet, and not with cain. they just have too many memories together, and i think that cain knows that even if hes a complete idiot otherwise, then he knows that Early will lead to nothing but heartache.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 10:10:55 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2007, 09:55:01 pm »

*sqwees at her calling him Nate then coughs* Sorry that's a petname from bf's so it's strange coming from a respected female figure in my life.

Yah he may not know alot about love but he knows that going with Early is only going to be bitter sweet in the end. I anaylize everybody ^_^ I've over analyized myself even.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 03:49:49 am »

hah, well.. it felt natural what can i say? - your user name is so f'ing long! - Wink

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 05:05:56 pm »

Then call me Nathan dear! As my user name is my first and last name so of course it's long! *pokes his Azzy*

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 06:36:33 pm »

LOL would you believe that i never noticed that ?  

:iamwithstupid11:

'laughs' its true, i never even thought it could be that easy.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 07:00:14 pm »

^^ I love the name Nathaniel. I don't know why for sure.. I guess it's mostly the way it sounds. Not like my name. Evangeline. >< bleh. It's all french-ish and sounds awful when you say it in english.

I agree about the Early part. It just be too troubling for Cain to be with him, knowing he would probably never change what he does.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:48:35 pm by Elven_Song » Logged
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 07:04:12 pm »

you guys should try going through childhood being named Ulrikke (Ulricka) that sounds like a movie star in the adult business. O_o - changed it to Rikke since i have never been called anything else.. still lame, the english version of that is  Riki or Ricki.. i mean .. urgh..

and i like both Evangeline & Nathaniel, those are very pretty names.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 07:06:29 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 01:45:43 am »

Is there another chapter coming....I can't wait to read more.... I bow to you....

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 09:55:47 am »

yea sometime this weekend i guess. ive been messing with making sims movies.. 'procrastinating so many other things'

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 10:24:24 pm »

DAWN

i noticed some iffyness in some places, but im too tired to fix it now, but im gonna do so in the morning. Smiley enjoy y'all.

@NathanielRoyale - sorry about the name thing, i didnt mean to be a *beep*

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 11:07:30 pm »

Baby what do you mean about the name thing? It doesn't seem to me you have done anything wrong to me..*blinks*

Also..I love you all over again..I thought I had Cain scoped and you changed so much..but it didn't seem out of character for him, it's so hard to do that! Tray amazing my dear.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: