Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:30:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story of Cain  (Read 30682 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Gothic Gaby

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2007, 03:22:54 pm »

I love the story!!! I been adicted to it!! Keep up the good work!!!

This world is always gonna break your heart.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2007, 07:06:14 pm »

Thanks Gothic baby Smiley

And here is chapter 11, as i promised delivered in the easter 'smiles' - im REALLY sorry for the delay, but i cant remember if i told you guys that i actually have 3 kids and a husband to keep track off too.. but that is no excuse for such a massive delay.. SORRY!!

I wanted to say that i made some sims videos, non related to this story actually, but just in case you were bored, you can find them at my Sims2 lj  - And without more delay.. heres the chapter, i hope you like it, and that it was worth waiting for, bad grammar, syntax and all..

::GAME OVER::

Enjoy.

blissmoonb

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2007, 02:11:00 pm »

u have to update if u don't i will die of not knowing!!:D

luv me or hate me..That is the question...If you luv me that's on you-> If you hate me then.....Well you kno the rest. Fill in the blanks!!:rofl:
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2007, 03:10:06 pm »

heh, thanks blissmoon. And i will, i realise there has been some waiting time here, and well.. the main reason is that its so long ago i shot these piccys that i need to go through a massive process of sorting them out for a chapter, trying to remember what i wanted in the story line. I did however finish the story, picturewise that is.. or almost, i have an epilogue i wanted to make. actually im gonna start up the game after i post this, and snap it *smiles* - But i suspect another update within the next 14 days.

oh yea @ Elven_song. I took an extra look at the clothes that my sims wore in the pictures, and its all from mts2. exept for the red striped thing Early is wearing, that is from some site that only has male sims wear.. cant remember its name, and i actually think its closed down, i will look into that tho, because they had tons of cool stuff.  (ok i searched for the link now) to include it in this post, but i seem to have lost it. but some stuff is from HERE Which is an amazing site Smiley

blissmoonb

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2007, 03:26:07 pm »

thnx :worship:  this is such a kewl story and Cain got what he deserved i think but he is still awesomely kewl!!:rabbit:

luv me or hate me..That is the question...If you luv me that's on you-> If you hate me then.....Well you kno the rest. Fill in the blanks!!:rofl:
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2007, 05:43:02 am »

haha thanks..

Thinking of it, i figured id post a link to a little preveiw i made of the next project.. im gonna upload it here, but i figuered it was kinda lame to make a whole thread for it already.

so here it is, it has no title yet tho.. lol  The story without a title.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2007, 01:39:37 am »

Aw. -bawls eyes out-
That was so sad. It's over? Nooo! Although, seeing Cain go through a lovesick-ness cycle can only make a story for so long. I'm gonna miss Harlen. He was so cute. -sniff-

Thank you for the link! I actually found some of the outfits you've used before on MTS2. I was quite happy about that.
I can't wait to start reading your new story! Willow looks so cute and it looks like his story will be interesting! ^^

Don't worry if you get slow, some of us will stick around for awhile. ^^' My friend wishes you the best and she's really getting into the story. I'm sure she'll be sad when she sees the latest chapter.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 01:43:17 am by Elven_Song » Logged
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2007, 05:04:46 am »

yea good male sim clothing are hard to come by. Well im not sure that Cain will let Harlen run off like that tho. but yea we only have like 2 chapters to go tho. since i decided to cut it short. And an little epilogue about EArly, i almost forgot that chapter.

and Willow is the wife, Moon, is the bloke the story is about Wink

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2007, 12:39:55 pm »

Ah! -smacks head- I knew I mixed something up there. Yeah, Moon looks cute is what I meant to say. lol. It takes me awhile to remember names of characters. Whenever I start watching a new anime or show with my friend we talk about them and I'm like "Who's that again?" or "Wait, which one is he?" until at least the fifth or sixth episode. xD So bad with names. Anyways, yes, your story looks really interesting!

I'm glad to hear it's not going to just end like that. But I knew you wouldn't leave it at such a point. And Yay! Early! ^U^
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2007, 08:33:12 am »

man o man! i just found and read all of this today. its fantastic! will wait patiently for an update. and the sims, they're so gorgeous.

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2007, 01:04:45 am »

sweet! thanks

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2008, 08:43:16 am »

ok i never thought id actually get around to it! but i found the pictures for the lost chapters of the story of cain. and so i bring you.

part 1.

part 2.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2008, 02:18:57 am »

Aw. Now it really is over, yes? x.x Did something happen with your game or you just couldn't manage to go through and actually write up the end?

Thanks for posting the last bit anyways just to finish it up. I didn't think Cain would be alone without getting a little ass in between making up. tsk. xD
Love Liam's new hairdo though, 'tis hot! =]
Didn't expect him to have siblings (er, half siblings) but his brother's pretty cute. haha. Well Cain better keep things together, for Aspen's sake at least!
=D Good job on a great story! You've definitely come a long way in your storytelling. -thumbs up-
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2008, 12:17:25 am »

I can totally see Cain boning the preschool teacher, christ I love and loathe him!

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2008, 08:07:02 pm »

Thanks guys!!! And even if something DID happen to my game, i completely forgot what i was writing, and thats why i let it end like this.. but now that i ventured back into writing sims stuff, i might give Cain a side story (Boning Aspens preschool teacher.. lolz you know what i mean) - i dont know, i love Cain, and icant see him settle down either. so i am pretty sure i will return to him at some point.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: