Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:07:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Solitarios Don't Die... Final Chapter up now!  (Read 21348 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 01:01:42 pm »

My my, cool story starlucid Smiley I got shivers when the ghost was talking to the girl in the bathroom

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 03:27:43 pm »

lol i knew don looked familar,but until you post i didn't know why shows how often i play pleasantview or whatever it is called loving your new story

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 06:26:05 pm »

Chapter Five

Miguel:  Hey! Man what's the verdict?
Plumber:  Well.....I still have to go down into the crawlspace underneath and check the foundation but.....I have to say....I can find any leaks anywhere even with our scope.

Miguel:  Man...are you sure?  We have puddles all over upstairs...
Plumber:  Maybe somebody is spilling stuff and hasn't fessed up Miguel I can't find no leaks anywhere maybe you should have the roof checked?  Could be that..
Miguel:  Hmm...I climb up there tomorow and check it out thanks Jeff.

Father Lozario:  I'm going to go ahead and do the blessing not tonight first  as you see I brought someone with me to help me find out exactly what might be going on here.
This Nettie Matos she helps me out in this type of cases where there might be something preternal in a home.  She is a strong devout Christian and also happens to be clarivoiant.  She can see spirits and discern whether they are human deceased or non-human demonic.
She will do a walk thru first and inform us of her impressions.

Father Lozario:  Is that agreeable to all?
Teresa:  Yes Father if you think it will help of course.
Father Lozario:  Ok Nettie go ahead we will wait for you here then.
Nettie:  It should not take long I'll see you all then in a bit.

Netties's abilities made her able to feel the presence of spirits in a home and see them.  Mostly she would see pictures in her head and feel cold or feelings of sadness, anger or rage as she walked into the living room she felt no presence there......

Then she heard soft music playing it sounded very muffled very far.....the room felt overwhelmingly sad and oppresive she could see why the women were not at ease in this house there was definately something here she felt herself being watched but could not yet discern from where she continued walking slowly opening herself more in the dark house yet keeping her protection of the cross very evident in her mind....there was something here something.....angry and hateful......

As she walked across the livingroom she felt a chill.....the piano music was more distinct she was getting closer.....no matter how many dead ppl she saw they always gave her chills and made her heart beat fast.......

Nettie:  Whispering.......The Lord is my shepard I shall not want.....

The music was loud now very loud and singing of a little girl.....
As Nettie opened the door there stood a woman and a child......at the piano oblivious to her presence.....
Woman:  We have to go Lilly he is coming......
Lilly:  Let's go then....

Woman: HIDE! HIDE LILLY!
Then they were gone....just vanished...
Nettie felt her head swim and the strong smell of sulpher she gagged and held her head she could now hear strong banging coming from everywhere......

She tried to see in the dark room she felt a new presence now an menacing one where was it?

Nettie:  Are there any spirits here with me?  Show yourself!  In the name of Christ answer me!  Are you good or evil?
Nettie heard a low growl and menacing laughter behind her she turned to see it...

Demon: Whispering falsetto voice.....What do you think you are doing here......Geeet Ouuuut.....

Nettie ran downstairs she managed to compose herself before entering the kitchen she didn't want to frighten them...although what she had to tell would do that anyway......
Nettie:  Well.....I have much I have seen I will take that coffee now Teresa if you don't mind..
Teresa:  Sure of course...

Demon:  We are going to play a little game Lilly....you will do as I say and I won't hurt your Mommy.....Ok?  A game Lilly.......we will have such fun......
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 06:30:56 pm by starlucid » Logged

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 01:55:08 am »

Chapter Six

Nettie:  I saw two female spirits human.  They seem to be a mother and daughter they seem not to notice I was there.  I think Teresa it might be the child you have been seeing she had long red hair the adult woman was blond and quite lovely.....they both seemed afraid of a male who the adult said was coming then they vanished....I saw them in the parlor by the piano....these two in my opinion are not dangerous spirits....after they vanished I began to feel very sick...

The room got very oppresive and I felt a negative all around me his smell was awfull and at first I could not see him but he was right behind me he growled like an animal and told me to get out his body put out much heat and.....well he scared me.....this one is not human he is in my opinion perhaps dangerous he was very angry at my presence.......Father Lozario I feel there are more but I did not see them it is my belief the negatives control all the spirits here..

Miguel:  Father please clean this home of these evil spirits I need this job I have not experienced anything here I don't want to have to send Teresa and Marianna back I need thier help to upkeep this house.
Father Lozario:  I will do a house blessing but I must warn you that might make it worse if it is infested with demonic spirits what is needed is a house exorcism something I can't do without permission.....I'm sorry..
Miguel:  Please do the blessing and try to get permission for the house exorcism Father!
Father Lozario:  I will..

Father Lozario did a thorough house blessing and felt nothing out of the norm until he went upstairs when he got to the parlor.....he saw an old woman at the old weaver...

Father Lozario:  Excuse Madam......Who are you?
giggling.....heh....heh....heh...
Father Lozario:  Madam?

frail old woman small voice....it's me Donny....don't you know your own mother? tee hee.....heeeeee...
Father Lozario recoiled his heart started beating wildly his mother had died two years ago she had died alone in a nursing home his guilt was unwavering over that.....
giggling....teee...heee....

Father Lozario:  YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!  UNCLEAN SPIRIT BE GONE IN THE NAME OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY!

Growling demonic voice.....WHAT'S THE MATTER DONNY?  DON'T YOU MISS YOUR MAMMA?

Evil Aparition:  You were always a big baby Donny!  You where too worried about yourself and your career.......you let me die alone!  LOOK AT ME DONNY LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!  NOW I'M IN HEEEELLLLLLL!
The aparition growled and moved with lightning speed Father Lozario was in shock he dropped his bible and forgot all his prayers....

Evil entity:  I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU DONNY......YOU LITTLE PRICK! YOU WERE ALWAYS A COWARD DONNY!...

Evil Entity:  WHAT ARE DOING DONNY?  
Father Lozario:  Hail Mary Full of Grace...the Lord is with thee Blessed art thou amoungst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus...

Evil Entity:  SHUT UP DONNY!  STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

Father Lozario:  HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!  PRAY FOR OUR SINNERS NOW AND IN THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH!

Evil Entity; HA! HA! HA! ARRRRHH IT WON'T WORK FOR LONG DONNY...YOU DON'T HAVE AUTHORITY.......HAHHHHHH.....

Evil Entity:  ARRRHHHHH LATER DONNY......DON'T FORGET TO BRING SISTER MARYSUE SHE IS SOOOOO HOT WE CAN BOTH HAVE HER WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER DONNY........HAHHHHHH....
Then it vanished leaving Father Lozario shaking, crying and sick to his stomach he went downstairs but first he had to throw up.....

Father Lozario:  The blessing has failed.....there is an evil entity here I will go to the Bishop and ask permission to exorcise it or have him send an Exorcist here it will be up to the Bishop to decide...I'm sorry meanwhile I think maybe the ladies should stay at the church Miguel....we have space in the nunnery..

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 02:41:22 pm »

How did I miss this story?

Wonderful story!

my mom has lived in haunted houses (when she was a child) and I had a friend that lived in one.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 05:12:45 pm »

Chapter 7

Teresa:  Father I will not leave my brother here alone I will stay with him if he remains.
Miguel:  Teresa I know you are scared you don't  have to sis..
Teresa:  I know I don't have to but I will not leave you here...

Marianna:  I'm staying too....there is no ghost that is going to keep me from being with Miguel
Father Lozario:  Well then.....I will let you know after speaking with the Bishop.

That evening.....as Teresa got ready for bed she noticed it was freezing in her bedroom.....she felt the same uncomfortable feeling of being watched....

She got into bed and said her prayers she turned out the light and couldn't fall asleep....she still felt something was there..

She felt like spiderwebs were touching her legs......finally she drifted off to sleep still feeling not alone but yet so exausted that not even fear could keep her awake..

Bishop Goopaye:  What did you want to talk about Don?  You were very misterious on the phone.
Father Lozario:  You excellency I have been asked to banish a demon which has infested a home.
Bishop Goopaye:  I see......You are certain it is a demonic case Don?
Father Lozario:  Yes the demon attacked me during a routine blessing of the home.

Father Lozario:  I wish to ask for official permission to do the ritual of exorcism on this home your excellency..
Bishop Goopaye:  Don I trust your judgement and I will grant permission and assign an experienced Exorcist you may assist during the ritual do you have signed consent from the home owners?
Father Lozario:  Well......the house is inbetween owners caught up in a property litigation I was petitioned by the caretakers on the property who are being oppressed by the demon.
Bishop Goopaye:  Don.....without consent from the owners I will not grant permission.  Do we understand eachother Don?
Father Lozario:  Yes your excellence..

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 01:24:29 am »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *wants More!*

:lol: love this story!

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 10:20:20 am »

WoW
This is cool

LAX is whats up.
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 11:01:56 am »

awesomeness! ~cheers~ This story is really good!!  I'd definitely love to read more!.. :grin:

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:18 pm »

Took some pics last night but need more will update sometime today..

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 05:09:48 pm »

Wow! Very scary! ^^

Awesome job Star, I love whole the whole sotry's coming together!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 06:24:31 pm »

Chapter 8

That same night...

Marianna:  MIGUEL!...I'LL BE RIGHT OUT DON'T FALL ASLEEP ON ME!
It had been a long night Marianna wanted to spend some normal couple time with Miguel ever since she had gotten there he had been preocupied with all the negativity of this horrible house..

Marianna:  MIGUEL! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU! I bought some new lingerie it's blue your favorite color.....
Lingerie has a way of making you just about forget anything nasty at least for awhile....

Miguel:  Marianna.....I want you so much.......
Marianna felt Miguels kisses on her mouth she was so in love with him yet his mouth felt hard and rank what?

Marianna opened her eyes to realize......there was no one there.....

She bolted out of bed terrified yet more furious than anything this thing had somehow put her into an erotic dream with with the love of her life and substituted himself in her arms...
Marianna:  Whispering thru her teeth....Where are you?  you bastard....

She watched a whispy shadow leave through the door...

Miguel from the bathroom:  Marianna?  You awake?  I be right there baby..
Marianna:  Yes Miguel I'm here I'm going back to bed now...

The next morning Father Lozario called with the bad news.....
Teresa:  But Father what are we suppose to do?
Teresa:  But we can't just leave we are under contract..
Teresa:  Yes Father I understand  Goodbye

Teresa:  That was Father Lozario....he cannot get permission from the Bishop not without consent from the legal owners which don't exist yet since the house is tied up in court...
Marianna:  So the church will not help us then.....we are alone...

Marianna:  Last night the spirit tried to rape me in my sleep
Teresa:  What?
Marianna:  Yes it put me into a sexy dream with Miguel and then somehow was on top of me when I awoke....

Teresa:  Omg you have to tell Miguel..
Marianna:  No!  I'm not telling him if I do he will make me leave I wont leave him!

Miguel:  Hey!  I hired a helper he will be staying here with us he should be here soon.  That yard is an overgrown jungle I can't do it alone and this guy seems good he is from the Reservation quiet but seems nice his name is Carlos.  Marianna make your famous cheese cake so we can get to know him when he gets here Ok?
Teresa: Yummm haven't had cheesecake in a long time....

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 06:27:33 pm »

The next chapter will be the final chapter I have all the pictures but still need to upload them to photobucket.

Solitario's Don't Die..
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 07:32:01 pm »

Looking forward to it!  This is really good! Cheesy
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 09:10:49 pm »

oh inyri in honor of your story my bishop is ...........goopy LOL! he kind of hard to id in his formal priestly garb but he was my star cameo! LOL! Miguel's girlfriend is also a townie but she disguised I think fairly well.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: