Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 12:50:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Solitarios Don't Die... Final Chapter up now!  (Read 21354 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 10:07:20 pm »

Quote from: starlucid;451084
oh inyri in honor of your story my bishop is ...........goopy LOL! he kind of hard to id in his formal priestly garb but he was my star cameo! LOL! Miguel's girlfriend is also a townie but she disguised I think fairly well.

You can't imagine the amount of glee I had when I noticed!! LOL

Thank you! *blush*

Goopy is my ultimate favorite townie.  Can you tell? LOL
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 01:52:33 am »

Great update Star! ^^ I love how you incorporate townies in your stories. I can never do it. They're too freakily ugly in my game 'cause i don't have louis' defaults. I would get them but it would totally ruin a story I've got in pause mode in the moment. (the story sucks already, but the whole thing just wouldn't make sense if all my characters suddenly looked really good) xD
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2006, 12:13:03 pm »

I'm not even sure what defaults I have in my game but townies look way better I like my townies they are so plain they feel real to me somehow.....

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2006, 01:36:38 pm »

Chapter 9

Miguel:  Ahh there's the door bell thats him be right back..

Miguel:  Carlos!  Am I glad to see ya!  Did you have difficulty finding the property?
Carlos:  No not too much.....
Miguel:  Well....it's kind of isolated out here so there are not too many houses it can be confused with.
Carlos:  I noticed the terrain is very overgrown it will take us awhile to clear.
Miguel:  Yeah it's pretty bad there is also an overgrown vineyard which is soppose to be restored that is where I have started to clear.

Miguel:  Where are your things Carlos?
Carlos:  I have a bag outside.
Miguel:  Well my sister and girlfriend will prepare a room for you in awhile they have to go together they are sort of spooked in this old house it's apparently haunted.
Carlos:  Haunted?
Miguel:  Yeah long story come have some coffee and cake with us in the kitchen you can meet the girls..

Miguel:  Marianna, Teresa....meet Carlos he will be staying awhile to help me clear the land.
Teresa, Marianna:  Hi!
Miguel:  I was just telling Carlos about our nasty ghosts...
Carlos:  I am very interested please tell me.......
Miguel told Carlos the condensed version of the haunt....without the nasty incubus details he was unaware of.......

Carlos:  Hmm...you say your priest is unwilling to banish this spirit?  Why don't I get rid of it for you?

Marianna:  Carlos you know how to get rid of it?
Carlos:  Well yes I was trained by my Grandfather he was what you spanish folks would call a Brujo or sorcerer he taught me how to master naughty spirits.

Teresa:  There are many spirits here Carlos how will you do this?
Carlos:  My bet there is only one that shapeshifts to whatever image is most frightening to each person it wants to torment.
Teresa:  Why is it doing this?
Carlos:  It has connected to the property because of some defect in it's thinking it views anyone living or dead as it's enemy in its madness it has aquired abilities not usually found in a human spirit which classify it as a demon in the Christian religion.

Teresa:  How will you banish it?
Carlos:  I will go to its realm and kill it so to speak.....I have the ability with certain herbs to leave my body and walk within it's realm there I have allies which assist me to do what I want.
Carlos:  What I do is somewhat dangerous I will need you to participate if you want me to do it.
Miguel:  Well if you can get rid of this spirit or demon we will all do what we must to help you.
Carlos:  Good we get rid of it this evening after work then.

Clearing the land was backbreaking work Miguel and Carlos did the heavy clearing and Teresa and Marianna harvested some of the fruit on the nearby trees...

Marianna:  Teresa I will finish watering the vegetables and you start picking the apples ok?
I hope there are no snakes here ugh.....

Marianna:  Teresa?  you are not listening to a word I say you are too busy checking out Carlos aren't you?

Teresa:  Don't be ridiculous Marianna I am just taking a break it's hot out here!
Marianna:  Don't be angry Teresa he is very goodlooking...and I saw him staring at you so maybe....it's a mutual crush?
Teresa:  Come on if Carlos is going to get rid of these ghosts we have to hurry..

Teresa:  Miguel....Marianna and I finished our part hurry so we can have a quick dinner and Carlos can start this before dark.
Miguel:  Ok one more hour you go ahead and start dinner then...

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 02:06:44 pm »

Chapter 9B

Teresa:  Please explain to us what will happen tonight?
Carlos:  I have special herbs we will be taking....to heighten our abilities you and the others will take Santa Maria tea it will give you the ability to see all that is occuring but not really leave your bodies unless you have that ability naturally...it is not dangerous and also legal in this country it's botanical name is Salvia Divinorum in that state you will assist me by using your will to destroy the entity.....
Carlos:  I will be taking something different....which is somewhat dangerous it is called San Pedro it will assist me to enter the astral realm where the entity dwells and enters our own realm...

Carlos:  I have already taken my tea this is for the three of you as soon as it takes effect I will begin my task and you will be able to see it if you concentrate on it...

Miguel:  You are sure of the safety of this herb Carlos?
Carlos:  Yes this is safe do not worry.....it is an old native american herb even kids use it...but for you I am sure it will be an interesting experience...

Carlos:  I want to sit in the front of the house my feeling is close to the trees in the entrance I will have a better chance of summoning the being the ladies can stay here they will be safe....Miguel you come with me we will wait in the front of the property...

Miguel:  Will you girls be ok here while we go out front?
Marianna:  Yes go Miguel
Teresa:  We will be fine
Carlos:  Drink your tea ladies and we can begin.....
Teresa:  Ewww...it's bitter
Carlos:  Yes but you must drink the whole cup....

It began to get dark and a strange fog rolled in........
Teresa and Marianna were beginning to feel the effects of the tea they felt a strange awareness and ability to see all yet remain absolutely calm and in control.  Time seemed to go agonizingly slow each breath was an infinity.....yet they both felt the awareness of each event within their bodies and on the outside......it was very strange....yet not unpleasant.......

Miguel:  This tea is making me really feel strange I feel everything is slowed including my own reactions yet I am able to see bugs on the trees up close and instinctually know what they are doing and where they will go.....

Carlos:  Do not worry Miguel it is only sharpening your senses what you see is what a predator animal sees in the woods what you would see if humans had not forgotten we are all animals.....

Carlos:  It is time for me to go Miguel.....
Miguel:  Go?  go where?

Carlos:  There....Miguel see?  I have already left.....stay alert and watch.....

Solitario's Don't Die..
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 02:35:13 pm »

The fog is a nice touch....

*waiting ... *
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 03:50:22 pm »

Final Chapter

With the aide of the psychotrophic cacti Carlos easily left his body he had done many times before just for adventure this would be the first time he would use his ability to actually fight an astral being....he started to sing his call to his allies he called Lobos first......it felt like eternity in this hideous fog waiting for him....

Just when he thought Lobos would not come he poked his head out of the bushes....
Lobos:  You have not called in a long while........I was in another world Carlos...What are we doing here?

Carlos:  Thank you for coming old friend......I need your help to kill an inorganic being tonight....it has become malicious within my realm it stalks daywalkers and feeds off their fear.
Lobos:  What do you want me to do?  You have the ability to destroy it yourself.
Carlos:  I have never done this before Lobos I need you here in case it attempts to escape I would like you to imobolize it.
Lobos:  Use your call for the crow it will bring The Unrighteous dead they cannot escape it's influence...I will hold it while you kill it go ahead then...

Carlos began the call of the Crow it was not long before something appeared in the path...

Teresa:  Marianna......are .....you seeing?...
Marianna:...yes.......

Lobos:  It is coming prepare!

Carlos stood up and began to manipulate his will to bring the being closer..
Carlos:  YOU THERE!  IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

Being:  I am Joshua Hope.  How is it that you have summoned me here?
Carlos:  I am a Dream Walker I have come to walk your realm to find you.
Being:  To find me?  For what?  I rule here this place is mine!
Carlos:  I came to find you and destroy you.  You are guilty of crossing realms and causing evil outside your own realm..
Joshua Hope:  Hah!  You have no power over me you are just a man.

Carlos:  No you are wrong I am a Dream Walker and in this realm I am whatever I choose to be and what I choose to be is your executioner......you murdered your family in life and the townsmen killed your body but left your evil essence behind it has grown into a spoiled shapeshifting coward that enjoys frightening women...I will now correct you by sending you into a realm of worms where you belong there you will cocoon for eternity until you grow into something beautiful instead of the worm you are now...

Joshua Hope:  Who are you?  How dare you?......Why can't I move?....

Carlos:  I suggest you dont' struggle .....it hurts less when you don't struggle.....you will rest from your madness where I am sending......Go Now!
Joshua Hope:  Argh!........

Joshua Hope:  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?  I ....FEEL PAIN!....
Carlos:  Yes it is a reminder of what you were before pain.......it will stop when you finally arrive to rest...

Lobos:  He is going now he will not bother you anymore....I am leaving as well....until your next dream Carlos then....
Carlos:  Goodbye friend...
Carlos wanted one more thing before he left this realm the other spirits would soon leave without this instigator here to torment them.....but he wanted a reward before he went back to his body after all he had done a favor.........

Teresa:  How is it that I am here?  I have not left my seat?
Carlos:  I brought you here...
Teresa:  I saw it all he is gone....really gone...
Carlos:  Yes........but there is something I have to do before I go back to my body and you to yours...
Teresa:  What?

Carlos:  This..

Carlos:  Now...Go back to your body and remember....remember...

Miguel:  Oh my God!  It is over!
Carlos:  Yes it is over stay put for awhile you will be a little groggy...

Marianna:  Teresa I think it's over I remember some but I still feel groggy...kind of confused...
Teresa:  I remember everything.....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 04:14:11 pm by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2006, 04:40:56 pm »

^^ Great ending Star! I loved the whole thing. The whole experience at the end was really interesting. Another awesome story, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in Sarah and Melvin's story now that this one is done. Cheesy
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2006, 04:46:30 pm »

thanks elven I have that story on hold until I can do it justice hopefully soon...

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2006, 05:03:07 pm »

Wonderful story!!!! *claps*

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 05:51:03 pm »

Brava! Brava! Bravissimo!

:clapp:
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 06:51:34 pm »

aww thanks! This story was so weird but fun to do...

Solitario's Don't Die..
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2006, 03:04:09 pm »

Very good story and nice pics too...i will check out your future ones as well...thanx for sharing them..

BEV
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2006, 03:19:26 pm »

Thanks I'm really trying to do better pics hopefully I will get better I have some ideas for new stories but still stumped on my voodoo one..sighs...

Solitario's Don't Die..
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 10:47:26 am »

This was very interesting, a really good idea. I think I´ll start using the fog from now on, those pics were outstanding.

A hint for future writing: try to add some interpunction into your sentences, it will make them easier to read.

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: