Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:51:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Solitarios Don't Die... Final Chapter up now!  (Read 21309 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:54:29 pm »

This story is about a haunting.  The name Solitaire's is based on a message captured on EVP (electronic voice phenomenon}
Where the spirit is captured on audio.  It was a female voice that said simply "The Solitaires are always alone, they don't die they hold on...they gather together only to do evil.  This recording was recorded by me in my home it is in spanish and English it was a very strange recording and it definately haunts me.   I will post a link to it later on if anyone would like to hear it.
The story is fiction mixed with some reality of true haunts if you like ghost stories you may like it.
Solitario's Don't  Die

Miguel and Teresa brother and sister had been contracted to house sit a large estate by a lake.  The house had been Empty for years caught up in a settlement dispute by distant relatives.

Miguel:  Well Teresa this is it.
Teresa:  Oh my Miguel it's huge!
Miguel:  Yeah this yard is going to be hell to upkeep...let's get in and check out the condition of the inside I will bring our suitcases in a minute let me find the key...

Teresa:  Oh...this house feels cold and unfriendly Miguel...
Miguel:  Yeah well it's been empty for a long time..

Teresa:  It feels like it's looking at us Miguel.....ugh I don't like this place..
Miguel:  Come on Teresa!  We just got here! Give it a chance...I know it's a little creepy it just needs some work cleaning and all come on let's go in.

Miguel:  Hmm...that doesn't seem to be the right key..
Teresa:  Miguel are you sure no one is in the house?  Honestly I feel like we are being watched...
Miguel:  No Teresa!  It's empty.  Ah here it is...you get to work on the kitchen I will bring in our food just concentrate on getting the kitchen done and dinner for now it's late already we have a lot to do tomorow.

The house was pretty dusty but not too bad.  Teresa got busy in the kitchen and Miguel brought their things in.  Teresa could not shake off the feeling of being watched it was almost unbearable.  Never the less she started dinner and kept herself busy...

Teresa:  MIGUEL! COME DINNER IS READY!

Miguel:  Oh man I was starving!  There seems to be water puddles upstairs I mopped them up but I'm going to have to find where the leak is coming from first thing in the morning.
Teresa:  Miguel is there a church nearby?
Miguel:  Yes I think so I will go into town tommorow and ask ok?
Teresa:  Ok.
Their first night was pretty uneventfull they were exausted and there was much to do in the old house.

Teresa had overslept and was still tired as she drank her coffee she noticed in the kitchen window a little girl peeking at her she ran to the window but there was no one there...

Teresa:  Miguel there was a little girl with red hair peeking thru the window earlier.
Miguel:  I doubt it Teresa there are no homes around here for miles..
Teresa:  Yeah well I saw her!
Miguel:  Maybe you saw an animal or something...
Teresa:  I don't think so...
Miguel:  Look I have to go into town I will be gone awhile it may be late try to clean up as much as you can take a walk or something to the lake it's quite pretty there you might feel better and less homesick Ok sis?
Teresa:  hmmm well Ok you go ahead I will be fine.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 04:19:05 pm by starlucid » Logged

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 08:21:03 pm »

Ok I uploaded the audio file to putfile its very hard to hear and in spanish but you can hear her voice it is right at the beginning of the audio clip the voice at the end is me telling my husband "Did you hear that?"  I did not hear a voice but I did hear noises.
http://media.putfile.com/los-solitarios

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 08:57:04 pm »

Chapter two

Teresa decided to take Miguels advise after cleaning up a bit she took a stroll by the lake there were puddles everywhere the same strange unidentified water puddles she had been mopping up inside the house.
Before she knew it, it had gotten dark and was getting darker she took the path back to the house as she walked one of the large puddles began to swirl and out of it came an aparition..

Teresa stared in shock as the same little girl she had seen peeking in her kitchen window stood up from the water puddle and began to walk away..
Teresa was frozen not really with fear she did not feel threatened by this small spirit but in awe of witnessing a ghost so close up.

Teresa called out to the little girl.....Wait!  Dont' go little girl I want to give you God's blessing.....it is you who make the water puddles everywhere?  Isn't it?

The little girl would not answer she just sort of floated away....until she disappeared....

When Teresa got back to the house the puddles were everywhere!  Teresa had to get to church and talk to the Priest a restless child spirit was not good all children who do not live belong in heaven not caught between worlds the very thought made her feel overwhelmingly sad....the child ghost explained why she felt watched but did not explain why she felt danger in this old house.
That evening Marianna showed up Miguels girlfriend and Teresa best friend.

Teresa was so happy to see her at least maybe she would believe her...
Teresa:  Miguel why didn't you tell me you sent for Marrianna?
Miguel:  Well it was a surprise...

Marianna:  Wow what a great house!  I'm going to mix us some drinks to celebrate!
Miguel:  Yeah Teresa seems to think the house is creepy but I like it I think it's great.
Marianna:  You think the house is creepy Teresa?
Teresa:  There is a child ghost I saw her today by the lake she is the one who makes the water puddles everywhere..
Miguel:  What?  Look I'm going to get to the bottom of the leak problem and I assure you it's not a ghost problem it's a pipe problem just relax ok?  Marianna is here now so you don't have to have your imagination working overtime OK?
Teresa:  I'm not lying Miguel she is real..

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 09:11:43 pm »

That message you heard was wierd star! I couldn't hear most of it. I really only heard you at the end mumbling something. 0.o huh. Well, whatever it was.... creepy!

Good story though.. it's got me pretty confused. that's a good thing though, keeps me interested. Cheesy
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 09:28:56 pm »

Chapter two continued..

Miguel:  I can't find anything wrong with the pipes the plumbing is fine....Damn!  I'm going to have to call a plumber thats going to cost money!
Teresa:  It's not the pipes Miguel...you see call your plumber.
Miguel:  Just leave it we deal with this in the morning..
Miguel:  Where is Marianna?
Teresa:  She said she wanted to take a bath and go to bed I put her things in your room downstairs.

Marianna walked into the bathroom the lights were not working.....she turned to get Miguel when she froze.....she could hear a male voice whispering.....Marianna.......Marianna.....can you hear me Marianna...
The voice froze her she could not run, she could not scream or move....it was so close now in the dark she could only feel her heart beating wildly....

disembodied voice......can you feel me touch you Marianna?.....feel me....

Marianna stood frozen in terror unable to move yet feeling the hot breath of something menacing on her face.....

Marianna managed to whisper between her teeth "Don't touch me"  Leave me alone...barely a whisper did it come out of her...

Just then Miguel walked in and just like that she unfroze..
Marianna:  Oh Miguel I was so scared!
Miguel:  What's wrong?  What are doing here in the dark?
Marianna:  The light it's broken...

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 09:32:23 pm »

LOL!  I feel driven to do this not going to be too long a story but I want to get it out of my system to see if I can focus on my other one better.

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 09:50:39 pm »

Chapter three

The next morning....
Marianna:  I believe you Teresa!  There was something in the bathroom last night it scared me to death!
Teresa:  You saw the little girl?
Marianna:  No I didn't see anything I heard a voice whispering in the dark but I couldn't see anything it was man's voice.  It called my name....it was horrible I couldn't move or scream.
Teresa:  Oh Marianna I'm so scared we have to do something I hate it here I feel watched all the time...
Meanwhile Miguel worked on the vineyard and small garden it was a mess this would take forever..

He was tired and worried even level headed Marianna was seeing ghosts now he could not afford to have two hysterical women on his hands this job was going to pay his next semesters college tuition and it was a free place to live what was wrong with those two?

There was a small graveyard by the path that was in total disrepair he thought about calling someone to handle that it didn't seem right to mess with the old graves..
Just then he felt a presence behind him he imagined it Marianna to sneak up on him he would spook her...

He waited until she was almost right behind him he could feel her breath on his neck and he turned around quickly and yelled BOO!

Only....there was no one there....Ugh!  Those two were starting to get to him now!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 02:39:59 am »

Oooh.. caught ya Star! ^^ You might want to switch out of build/buy mode before you take a picture next time (second to last pic). lol. Don't worry, it happens to all of us.

Speaking of pictures, yours are very good now! They really imply the actions and help move the story along. Going back to what your first pics looked like these are excellent! ^^
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 09:26:02 am »

lol i didn't even notice the next to last pic showing the grid i was busy reading story and trying to guess what would happen.my particular favorite part was when he booed the ghost lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 12:57:37 pm »

LOL! yeah shoot I usually try to watch for that...going to move this story along...

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 06:46:39 pm »

Chapter Four

Miguel:  Oh yeah I got the address of the Church for you it's about 20 miles out.
Teresa:  Good I'm going to drive out there Miguel can I use the truck?
Miguel:  Yeah I guess so I don't need it today...
Teresa:  Marianna will you come out with me?
Marianna:  Yes of course..

Teresa:  Well this is it...it's a beautiful church I hope the Priest will help us Marianna...
Marianna:  He will don't worry..

They walked into the small church...it was dark and there didn't seem to be anyone there.....Teresa heart sank....

Teresa:  Oh God....no one is here.....
Marianna:  Then we will wait for someone don't worry..
Sister Marysue:  Hello there!  Can I help you?

Teresa:  Oh yes please we are looking for the Priest.
Sister Marysue:  He is working in the vineyard is there anything I can do to help you?
Teresa:  Sister we need the help of a Priest.  My name is Teresa Juarez and this is Marianna Lopez.  We are all staying at a house by the lake we are contracted as the caretakers of the property for the year.
Since we arrived three days ago we Marianna and myself are experiencing strange phenomenon in the house.
We have seen aparitions, the house has a bad odor and strange puddles of water that come from no leak.

Teresa:  Sister we are afraid.....
Sister Marysue:  Is it the blue house by the large lake?
Teresa:  Yes do you know it?
Sister Marysue:  yes......I do come with me I will get Father Lozario for you.
Teresa:  Thank you Sister!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 07:10:16 pm »

Chapter Four and half
Sister Marysue led them to a small cabin by the church

Sister Marysue:  Father Lozario these young ladies need to speak with you they are caretakers for the Baker Property.
This is Teresa Juarez and Marianna Lopez.

Father Lozario:  Hello Ladies...The Baker Property? hmm...
What can I do for you?

Father Lozario listened quietly while Teresa and Marianna told him all that had happened in the house.  
Father Lozario:Sister Marysue will you fix us some tea please?
Sister Marysue:  Yes of course...
Father Lozario:  Please sit down join me.

After Sister Sue had served them tea Father Lozario took a big breath and began speaking....
Father Lozario:  The house you are caring for has a history in this town.....it is the first home in this area the founder of this town built it for his bride in the 1800s.  His name was Joshua Hope.
He was a very important man in this town and owned a great deal of it in his time.  He had an accident on his farm to treat it he began to use morphine and the story goes that he became a dark evil individual with his use of the drug.  
Aparently he became an abusive individual and one day he lost his mind killed his wife and children.  It was a horrible crime and the town was outraged he was hung on his own property...

Teresa:  Father what a horrible story!
Father Lozario:  Yes....it is...Miss Juarez sometimes places retain the essence of great evil that has occured in it.  No one has lived on that property as long as I can remember it has been maintained well enough but always by outside help, I don't recall caretakers ever living on the property.

Marianna:  Father can you do anything if angry spirits lurk there they could be dangerous.

Father Lozario:  I can come by and do a Blessing of the Property but without permission from the Bishop I cannot do anymore than that.
Teresa:  When can you come?
Father Lozario:  I will come tomorow and bless the home for you.
Teresa:  Oh Thank you Father Lozario!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 07:15:48 pm »

simulatedork!  as you can see....Don Lozario is a celibate Priest in my game!
LOL!
He has a lot of penance to do from his activities in other hoods! LOL!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 07:45:13 pm by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 07:51:47 pm »

xD I love that! Sister MarySue and Father Lozario... ^^
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 07:54:00 pm »

LOL! he looks great in his priestly robes too! LOL!  Now let's see if he can fight the devil....Oh and Marysue I think has experience since she was married to Daniel Pleasant in another life....

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: