Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:01:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YA's broken when they move out  (Read 1549 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Scratch

View Profile WWW
« on: February 03, 2007, 03:18:15 pm »

My founding families finally have young adults... i'm using the hacks that allow sims to become young adults without going to college. I've been using the hack for a long time and used it in my last hood without problems... In the old hood I moved a few YA's into apartments and such without any errors and they continued to go to school when they were supposed to.

But... in my new hood i've just moved out the first YA's and set up 2 of them in apartment type situations but as soon as they get out of the taxi the errors start... "Bad gosub tree number" constantly.... i've tried to tell them to do something but i still get the error...  

The error happens when i click on the sims and even when the game is paused... I've even had the error happen when i clicked on objects on the lot.

At first i thought it might have been the first one i moved in... maybe something wrong with the lot... so i thought i'd move another YA into another lot... but got the same error as soon as he got out of the taxi.... but i can get the second YA to do a few things... but still get errors on most things i ask him to do...

I wish i knew how to read error logs and then i could figure out most of this on my own....

I'd rather not have Sub-Hoods in my game...  I've set up a downtown area for my businesses and a University area for the YA's

So i'm hoping the error logs might give some idea of what's causing the error... any help would really be appreciated

t1783.txt is first YA that can't do anything

t2950.txt is second YA that can do a few things

* ObjectError_N003_t1783.txt (100.02 KB - downloaded 170 times.)
* ObjectError_N003_t2950.txt (156.81 KB - downloaded 103 times.)
Scratch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 10:56:26 pm »

never mind.... solved
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: