Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:24:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pregnancy not showing in stats?  (Read 2470 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sableskye

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2006, 08:01:38 pm »

hello, everyone. me again with another question.  ok, last nite, i had one of my simmies graduate from uni.  she moved back home and i moved her in with her fiancee.  when she moved in, she was standing there talking to her kid, when she started doing the pregnancy stuff. the part where they expand, get bigger, whatever you want to call it.  jumped to her third trimester. here's the thing, she was not pregnant when i moved her out last nite.  and, while you can see her big belly, there are no pregnancy stats.  according to inteen and insim, she isn't pregnant, so i can't even end the pregnancy.  i am at a loss here.  has anyone else had this in their game?  i used the search function to look up threads with pregnancy in them, but i didn't find anything like this.  

i have uni, nl, and ofb. no stuff packs or pets.  i have inteen and insim, plus a few other things. no reported conflicts other than what is supposed to be there. if i wasn't clear enough, please ask and i will clarify, if i can.

thank you!

sableskye:)

this really isn't a big deal, just wondering if it has happened to anyone else.  i moved the family into another house, and instead of being pregnant, she was dressed in a silly mascot uniform. lol. go figure.....i just thought it was strange, her not showing up as pregnant.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 12:49:26 am by sableskye » Logged
thatssocab44
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 10:31:17 pm »

wow.............thats weird.:smt120 ::smilieiforgetwhi:: :snorting:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 10:45:28 pm »

Sounds like an orphaned Pregnancy Controller was playing head games with you.
MellieC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 11:05:45 pm »

Did you happen to have her woo hoo before she went to college?  It seems to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, that if you get your teen pregnant (weather intentional or not) and move them to college, the pregancy won't show up again until they become an adult.  Like I said, I could be wrong about this but it seems to me I heard something like this happening to someone else.  It is weird that insim isn't detecting it though.  Very interesting.

Any J Rock fans here?  If so, I could use some critquing. Smiley
Click Here
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 11:14:27 pm »

sablesky - are you sure it is "pregnancy" and not the "fat" morph that is showing?  I have seen instances where a sim's character file got warbled at graduation and the sim went from fit to fat because they had eaten like a pig at their graduation party.

Also I have heard of other people having a "stuck" pregnancy in the past.

what you need to do is use SimPE, browse the neighbourhood, locate the sim in question with the sim browser, and manuall modify the flags (set to fit body and fitness to max) then commit the changes and save.

Your sim should return to normal.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 12:21:23 am »

Quote from: ancienthighway;561045
Sounds like an orphaned Pregnancy Controller was playing head games with you.

I agree.  Classic orphaned pregnancy syndrome.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: