Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:16:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rahne Sinclair, aka Wolfsbane  (Read 11430 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:04:41 am »

Okay, this is my very first Sims2 upload EVER so please be kind.

This is Rahne Sinclair, aka Wolfsbane, from the pages of X-Men. She is a former member of GenX, X-Factor, and Excalibur. Currently (as I understand it) she is back with the 'new' X-Factor being run by Jamie Maddox the Multiple Man. As her mutant power is shape-shifting into a wolf, being able to maintain a half-wolf/half-woman form, I highly recommend making her a werewolf as quickly as possible.

Personally, I think she makes a great werewolf.

Credits and links: Now if I miss anything someone please let me know so I can fix it.
Eyeshadow, eyeliner, and blush by sussifriberg, which is might be on MTS since her site closed. http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=54226
Lipstick by Nouk at http://www.noukiesims2.net/
The hair is Ellu's recolor of a mesh from XMsims, the recolor and mesh links located at http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=12532 (this is the only thing NOT included)
Eyebrows and the eyes are by Echo66 again at MTS http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=79259
The shirt is from SynapticSim and is located under his profile there, but it is included with his permission. http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=74286
Lastly the pants are Maxis from the Nightlife expansion.

Many thanks to SynapticSim for his detailed instructions and help in posting this.
Right now I'm remaking ALL MY SIMS, so if people like what I'm doing I'll share more of them. Otherwise I'll continue to be greedy and keep them all to myself.
~dizi

* Rahne Sinclair.Sims2Pack (1189.5 KB - downloaded 286 times.)

* snapshotb27bbfe2327c8f0bn8.jpg (11.33 KB, 400x300 - viewed 1282 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:41:15 pm by kathy » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 04:11:17 pm »

Beautiful!
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 05:32:42 pm »

Great job Dizi!

~kenji

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 12:36:43 am »

Thanks! I had to make Wolfsbane once we had werewolves. It was a moral imperative.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 05:17:35 am »

Oooh, great job! :grin:

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 03:14:25 pm »

Quote from: Dizi;452808
Thanks! I had to make Wolfsbane once we had werewolves. It was a moral imperative.
~dizi

LOL!  This is a great sim Dizi!  Mine will be much more feral, but it's good to have a beautiful one as well.  And actually, the more I look at her, if you change her hair to blonde, she would make a wonderful Carrie Underwood, Season 4 winner of American Idol!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 03:23:49 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;453666
LOL!  This is a great sim Dizi!  Mine will be much more feral, but it's good to have a beautiful one as well.  And actually, the more I look at her, if you change her hair to blonde, she would make a wonderful Carrie Underwood, Season 4 winner of American Idol!

~ Syn

Well, I can't say that I know who you're talking about because I don't follow American Idol, but go for it. Won't hurt my feelings any. I have like 15 colors of this particular hair so I'm sure there's one that will suit you.

As for Rahne's "feralness", I think it depends on the artist. Some show her looking kinda wolfish all the time and some show her looking very young and innocent in human form. Whichever you prefer.
~dizi

platinum

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 10:53:47 pm »

Dizi
Your sim is so pretty and sweet looking! :smile bi:
 I would love to have her in my game’
Thank you.

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: