Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:49:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Aging Controller, Added Pets inteen compatible version.  (Read 20003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bobcatben

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:07:59 pm »

my most complex upload yet. my AntiAging controller.
if you liked my NoAgingFor(insert age here) hacks you will love this one.

Update[Jan 15th 2006]: Added Pets Inteen Version, please let me know if it works, i dont use inteen and cant test it, it should work though.

no more exiting the game and changing/removing hacks to change if a age group ages or not.

this is ment as a replacement to my NoAgingFor hacks, and thus will conflict.

this object + global hack allows you to choose which age groups of both sims and pets are or not. if you dont place the object in your sims house everything ages normaly.

it has the following interactions to configure it:
Sim Aging.../Toddler.../(on/off)
Sim Aging.../Child.../(on/off)
Sim Aging.../Teen.../(on/off)
Sim Aging.../Adult../(on/off)
Sim Aging.../Elder.../(on/off)

Pet Aging.../Baby.../(on/off)
Pet Aging.../Adult.../(on/off)
Pet Aging.../Elder.../(on/off)

it costs nothing.
and is in the electronics/misc category

Expansion Compatibility: i have posted 5 zips, the inteen compatible pets version is in a separate zip, the rest are with the normal versions by expansion.

it will conflict with my other NoAgingFor(insert age here) hacks(which makes sense as it takes the place of them).

let me know if anything in it doesnt work.

* Snapshot.jpg (28.23 KB, 600x450 - viewed 27292 times.)

* menu.JPG (44.62 KB, 858x496 - viewed 3382 times.)
* Anti-Aging Controller_Pets.zip (18.02 KB - downloaded 1341 times.)
* Anti-Aging_Controller_OFB.zip (35.76 KB - downloaded 838 times.)
* Anti-Aging_Controller_NL.zip (35.75 KB - downloaded 802 times.)
* Anti-Aging_Controller_Uni.zip (35.77 KB - downloaded 701 times.)
* Anti-Aging_Controller_Basegame.zip (35.89 KB - downloaded 993 times.)
* xAnti-Aging Controller Pets_InTeen.zip (17.77 KB - downloaded 927 times.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:52:36 am by Bobcatben » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 04:03:25 pm »

Very nicely done!
HenryJoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 04:27:12 pm »

Great work Bobcatben. Thanks for this.Smiley

"In The Darkness Casts My Light Shadow"

-HenryJoe
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 10:44:58 pm »

This is very much needed, thanks.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 06:32:32 am »

Well, at the moment I'm using Inge Jones no ageing cake and I have to use the cake or Merola's MultiPainting to take days off. What I thought ideal was to have only the littles to age. So, it seems that your solution is pretty good.
It is at least the best approach to selective aging.
Have just a question, do the babies age correctly with your object? I mean, being that the baby is not a Sim, all objects that I used up now do not work so well on them. It is always troublesome to age a baby and I always get the whole family running to them and clogging together.
It would be very useful if someone found a way so that the baby popped by self without needing a Sim to throw them on the air. It had happened very often to me that the function times out and I have the object baby on a suspended interaction. I know it is necessary round full hour to effect the transition but sometimes not even this waiting works and I have to command again and again so that at least one Sim succeed to age the baby.
This is the only issue on a pendency.
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 10:40:37 am »

doesnt the insimenator do that? and this object doesnt mess with the aging of baby sims, i find it causes more problems then it solves, the only baby level thing it messes with is baby pets, if you have the pets expansion.
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 08:53:03 pm »

Well Done!!! Thankyou
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 07:17:57 pm »

Fantastic ta! :thumbup:

:howdy:
Galactus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 03:13:47 am »

this object + global hack allows you to choose which age groups of both sims and pets are or not. if you dont place the object in your sims house everything ages normaly.

What is "Global Hack"? I can't use this because I have Inteen but I'd sure like to have the options it provides. So what does the Maxis "aging off" cheat do exactly? Does that work? I've only had this game for about a week so I'm just trying to sort out all the possibilities. My latest EP is NL.
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 01:02:56 pm »

it means it changes a part of the game files that effects the whole game, which is how my older no aging hacks worked, they made it so say, no adults in the entire game would age, this one, the global part looks for the object i cloned, and checks its settings to see who shouldn't age, thus allowing aging settings to be set per age group and per lot, it will work alongside inteen if you use the inteen version, if your latest expansion is nightlife download the nightlife version and use the inteen version inside that zip, i made a inteen compatible pets version yesterday i will upload it soon.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 03:23:01 pm »

Um Bob (if I can call you that Smiley), your Inteen compatible Pets version isn't - teens don't age with this in, even if the controller's not present Sad

No requests please
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 07:45:58 am »

I love the idea of this mod!  Does it work for Seasons?

~ Sam ~
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 11:06:30 pm »

i think theres a bug with the version of the inteen pets compatible one i uploaded here, i fixed it when i put it on modthesims2, ill update this one tommarrow, and yes its compatible with seasons, the pets version atleast, i might make a new version anyway, extra options for plantsims or something, at the very least make the menus easier to understand.
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 04:50:29 am »

Thank you for replying.  Can't wait to get this into my game.  Thanks again.

~ Sam ~
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 10:52:52 am »

there i updated the pets inteen version, if someone would like to give it a try.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: