Insimenator.org
February 25, 2020, 10:00:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Centuars?  (Read 4039 times)
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2006, 06:20:02 pm »

Have you guys done any centaur clothing by chance?

Yes...its the same Mule as before
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 02:01:11 pm »

Sorry I just saw this Post Mule - the centaur isn't looking like it will happen.  The Pets animations and skeleton/bone is basically the same as the crawling toddler so there is no basic framework with 4-legs-2arms-and-1-head to work from.  EA has categorically locked us out of the skeleton/bones and animations - sure a few things have been done, but nothing so adventurous as a novel animation framework for centaurs. Sad

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
KC11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 06:17:49 pm »

I have seen and downloaded several centaur meshes/clothes. The back legs don't work, but it is a centaur.

But it's only for adult stages. I wish someone would make a Centaur family, just as someone else here made the mermaid family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: