Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:17:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No personality change for werewolves  (Read 23953 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2006, 08:47:02 pm »

As requested:
This mod prevents any personality change from occurring when a sim is turned into a werewolf.

* WerewolfNoChange.zip (0.65 KB - downloaded 3682 times.)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jaylim88

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 10:53:53 pm »

Thank you! Now it's possible to have the gentle, intellectual beast (serious and nice)

You're the best, Squinge!!! Smiley
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 03:17:37 pm »

Nice!
GhanimaAtreides

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 06:41:29 pm »

Lovely! I hated ending up with werewolves with the same personality. Thanks for this!

**If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets**

*PixelDolly* my very own sims site is Open![Free]
BTTFsimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 09:57:07 pm »

This? This is SO going in my downloads folder. I HATED that feature when I read about in the Prima Guide. Now maybe I won't be so reluctant to make a werewolf or two. Smiley Thanks Squinge!

I Love My Doc Brown Sims. Smiley
Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 07:50:15 am »

Thank you so much!
I have a family and the husband turned into a werewolf, and the whole marrige kinnda fell apart...
Now I have to start the family all over again, and hopefully he will have some furry problems again Cheesy

//Happenstance

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 11:16:56 am »

HOORAY!!! Cheesy

Thank you so much, that was putting me off werewolves big-time Undecided Now my nice werewolf can stay nice, thank you!!

No requests please
bopeep

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 06:47:45 pm »

Thanks Squinge

Your hacks are becoming adictive, my Squinge Hacks folder is the first thing I save when doing any changes to my game, eventhough I know I can replace them if necessary.
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 11:31:08 pm »

To be honest, I'm not really sure what personality change a werewolf goes under.  Mine don't seem to be all that different when they transform.  Except they make a beeline for the fridge and pig out.  Will that stop that?  I have some awful fat werewolves now because they go and gorge when they're hunger meter is all full and green.  I've literally had a Sim in the middle of dinner stand up and transform then do that stupid limp thing over to the fridge and stuff their face.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 12:25:10 am »

Yes it will stop that unless your sim is a slob normally.
Lunaris

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 04:53:18 pm »

Professor Lupin, here comes a mod for you. Smiley Thanks!
cindyanne1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 08:55:46 am »

Oh thank you so much for this!  I came here looking for just this exact thing and I knew you wouldn't disappoint, Squinge!!  

Hugs
Cindy
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 07:57:10 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt;477907
Except they make a beeline for the fridge and pig out.  Will that stop that?  I have some awful fat werewolves now because they go and gorge when they're hunger meter is all full and green.  I've literally had a Sim in the middle of dinner stand up and transform then do that stupid limp thing over to the fridge and stuff their face.

No werewolf of mine has ever gone straight for the fridge after changing without this, so I don't know why yours do *shrug* Unless as suggested he was sloppy before.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what personality change a werewolf goes under.  Mine don't seem to be all that different when they transform.  

However, this I can tell you: each time they change their niceness and neatness drops, while their outgoing, activity and playfullness rises, so eventually you'll have a very sloppy, hyperactive, hyper-silly and really mean werewolf. My Piscean sim (about average on neat) now leaves huge puddles whenever he showers and isn't so nice anymore. The only reason I haven't reset his personality since installing this is 'cause the changes inspired me for a storyline Wink But I'm never making a werewolf without this again!

No requests please
crazy4wipeout

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 06:57:51 pm »

Thanks
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 11:15:57 pm »

Quote from: birdladyclark;647528
If you get Merola's multi purpose painting, you can change the werewolfs personality back to the way it was. It's just a pain to have to do that all the time. You can get the painting at www.simchaotics.com. I love that painting!

If you do a search you can find recolors of that! Smiley

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: