Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:29:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Haunted House - Preview  (Read 5567 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2006, 03:01:17 pm »

NyxMorrighan Productions Proudly Presents:

The Haunted House

This is an old project I'm about to write again just because I found the hack/mod I needed.  *Thank you, Eric* I think you will enjoy Dr.Bailey's company. He is the last gentleman in the face of the Earth.  lol  His friend is the famous governor of California: Arnie Schwartzenegger. Now you have the Preview. No many pics yet, but I hope you will enjoy this. But remember...all my stories have to do with supernatural things. I strongly recommend you not to read them if you don't like this kind of thing. And especially this one.....

"My name is Roland Bailey. Doctor Bailey. I'm a surgeon at the General Hospital. I kind of have a  girlfriend...I'm a very shy man, in fact. And my passtimes don't include going to discos  or such places. I'm a home person."

"I love my books and my garden. I wish I had more time to take care of my garden properly..."

"Every day I go to work at about 9am and I'm back home at about 4pm. When I'm back home, I usually take a nice shower...

and catch up on my reading..."

"That day when I arrived home, I saw a well dressed man standing in front of my house. I was puzzled"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 09:02:18 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 03:02:13 pm »

Roland: Hi! Hello! May I help you?
Mr. Ishi: Are you doctor Bailey?
Roland: That's correct. And you would be...
Mr. Ishi: Hiroito Ishi, I'm your aunt Maybelle Kensington's lawyer.

Roland: Maybelle...Oh, I remember her vagely. How is she?

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 03:04:33 pm »

Mr.Ishi: I'm afraid I don't have good news for you, dr.Bailey. Mrs. Kensington passed away three days ago.

Roland: Oh! We weren't very close but....why don't you come in, please? I'm being rude to keep you standing in the middle of the street.
Mr.Ishi: Thank you

Roland: Now Mr.Ishi, you were saying my aunt has passed away. But I hadly knew her. I remember seing her once or twice when I was a child, at Christmas parties.
Mr.Ishi:But my client was very aware of your life dr. Bailey. And she left you all her possessions, not to mention the money, but...

Roland: There is a "but" there, or I missed something.
Mr.Ishi: I'm afraid there is. Mrs. Kensington's inheritance will be yours if you spend an entire night at her mansion Rose Red.
Roland: ...Just that?
Mr.Ishi: Yes, dr.Bailey. Just that. You spend one night at Red Rose. Along with the ghost.

Roland laughed.
Roland: You said...ghost....?
Mr.Ishi: That's correct, dr.Bailey.
Roland: I don't believe in ghosts, sir.
Mr.Ishi: I didn't either, but the contesse is for real. She can be very polite when she wants. She liked your aunt and that's why she left her alone. Well, I'll be sending you all the papers, and hopefully, will see you at Red Rose very soon.Good afternoon to you, dr. Bailey!

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 03:06:18 pm »

Roland took another bath and decided to call his friend, Arnold.
Roland: Hey, Arnie! I think I am in trouble, man. I got an inheritance.
Arnold: *German accent* And since when getting an inheritance means trouble?
Roland: Oh, but I think I'm in real trouble now. Come over here and I'll tell you all about it. Bring something to eat!
Arnold: What about Marissa? Ask her to cook something for you to eat.

Roland: Marissa has left me a weel ago and this time she won't be back....
Arnold: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Rowland...
Roland: Oh, well...I'm fine. Didn't die....
Arnold: I'm on my way...bye!
Roland: Bye.

The end of Preview

I used to be Nyxie
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 03:30:52 pm »

Looks good!!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 04:05:04 pm »

ooh my fav haunted houses waits for more eagerly....

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 06:54:32 am »

looks interesting fo'sure. :grin:

Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 08:44:26 pm »

The Haunted House - Chapter one

Featured Guest: Capt. Jack Sparrow (by my friend Pixie)  :drool:

Roland: Thank goodness, Arnie you brought the pizza! I was starving!
Arnold: Alright, now thell me about your dead aunt again. It's hard to believe, she left you a house. And a ghost for you to take care of.
Roland: Can you believe it? It's like a scary movie or something.
Arnold: I think you should talk to Jack, after all he understands about those things better than me.
Roland: 'k. I'll call him to come by and eat some pizza.

Roland: Hey, Jack! What's up, man?
Jack: Roland, mate! How are you doing?
Roland: I'm fine. Listen I really need to talk to you about...err..something. Are very busy right now or could you come by to eat some pizza? Arnie is here too.
Jack: Well...I'd have to finish some stuff here, but I just can't resist seeing the big guy....

Roland: I know you can't resist eating pizza!!!! Hurry up! We are not waiting for you to eat the whole pizza!
Jack: See ya in five, "savvy"?!

Later on, after the pizza

Roland: ....And that' is how I came to inherit the estate and the ghost. She had a lot of money, I remember,my father telling my mother about that. The house is fine but the ghost...how am I supposed to get rid of it?

Jack: Roland, I don't get you! you are about to have your own private pet ghost and you want to get rid of it even before you actually, meet him! Or her, even better, "savvy"?!
Roland: Jack, you are not following!! It's a ghost!! You don't have a ghost as a pet!!!
Arnold: He is right, Jack.
Jack: Well....then....talk to the ghost, explain the whole situation and ask him to leave.
Roland: It's a "her". A contesse.

Jack:  To me only Davy Jones, and for you a she-ghost!! I don't get it...It's such a waste of energy, "savyy"....
Arnold: Jack, be serious.
Jack: I am serious, big man! You've never been eaten by a sea monster. I have. Roland, you neeeeed to get yourself a girl, mate. You are too worried about nothing.

Roland: I don't want a girlfriend! I had one two weeks ago.
Arnold: And she dumped you because you never have time for your reletionships.
Jack: Hey, Arnie, how do you know that, mate? Are you Roland's new girl?
Arnold: Of course not!! Jack you forgot I know this guy for ages?
Jack: Oh, yeah, guess I forgot... Well...I gotta go. I have class tomorrow morning. Tennis class. Elizabeth, you know...
Roland: Swan?

Jack: Oh, no, no! That's part of Capt. Sparrow's past. Elizabeth Bennet. She has a kind of boyfriend called Darcy, but I really don't care about him.....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 08:47:24 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 08:50:50 pm »

After Jack has gone home, Roland and Arnold were still talking about the same subject: the ghost!
Roland: I really don't know what to do.
Arnold: I think you should consider what Jack told you: stop worrying before the thing really happens. What if there is no ghost? What if the lawyer is making this up for you to give up spending the night at the mansion?
Roland: House, Anrie. It's a house.
Arnold: Do you believe a ghost would live in a house, Roland....?  Please! And a "contesse"....?  
Roland: *standing up* Okay, you go ahead and play video game. You know the way, I don't have to show you.I'll do the dishes and will be playing too shortly.
Arnold: Okay.

Arnold went to the tv room to play video game.

And Roland was preparing to do the dishes when the door bell rang.
Roland: *thinking* Who must be at this time.....
He was arriving at the living room when he saw....

Roland: Sabinne???!!! What are you doing here at this time???
Sabinne: Hi gorgeous! I thought I should come by to say hello. I still have the keys of your house, you know....
Roland: Then it would be a great moment to return them to me.
Sabinne: No rush, gorgeous. Your bed is too hot for me to be away for too long.

Roland: You are no longer my girlfriend, Sabinne!!
Sabinne: I'm sure we can make some arrangements about it....

Roland: NOO!!! Get off me!!!
Sabinne: Hey! What's the matter, Roland? You forgot how good it is?
Roland:  No, You forgot we don't have a relationship anymore! You dumped me for a guitar player!  And I remember very well....And besides, Arnie is here.  

Sabinne: Oh, he is, isn't he....!!!! I got it all figured out, Roland Thomas Bailey!!! You are gay!!!
Roland: Now you are being rude not only to me, but to my best friend as well!!! Get out of my house!! And never come back. I'll call the Police if you do!!!

It was too much!! She dumped him for another guy and accused HIM of being gay....
Roland: *thinking* I hope Arnie hasn't hearn anything.....

Roland: Hey, big guys! how is the game going?
Arnold: Was it Sabinne?
Roland: So you heard it...
Arnold:  Sorry, pal! Thin walls....Never mind. Some girls are like that.
Roland: Not your Maria.
Arnold:  Not my Maria. She is...different.

Roland: I'm going to bed, Arnie. I have an early start tomorrow. You know where the guests room is so make yourself at home. Night!
Arnold: Night! And, Rowland, don't think about that anymore. It's just a ghost. If she really exists.
Roland: Okay. Sorry about Sabinne.
Arnold: Never mind. I never listened to anything.

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 08:53:29 pm »

Roland went to his bedroom. Then he noticed how tired he was.

And it was such a hot night. It would be nice to be able to have air-conditionair again. Money....He had inherited money. An nice house, probably. And a ghost...!

When he laied down in bed, he fell asleep almost immediatly....

The End of Chapter One[/b][/color]

I used to be Nyxie
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 02:56:49 pm »

Great chapter hey he forgot to get the key from that Sabine girl hmm...big mistake she looks like trouble.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 02:58:01 pm by starlucid » Logged

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: