Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:38:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need Help!  (Read 3308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2006, 05:52:05 pm »

I was wondering how I would create a pregnant Morph for a mesh that doesn't come with one. I know how to mesh very nicely now and I don't know how in the world I would do that. I don't like picking undies and pajamas to create a totally new mesh, seeing that they already come with a pregnant morph.

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
howardlpeters

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 08:32:01 pm »

Your might try the easy way and use a mesh that already has the morph.  Just lay your new mesh over and correct and small problems.  I think this should work.

"Those late for dinner will not be served a fruit cup."

I'm Baaaaack!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 08:34:26 pm »

You do need to keep in mind that any changes you make to someone else's mesh is strictly for your use only.  You cannot share it without express permission from the original creator.  

One thing you could do is ask the creator to alter the mesh to allow for pregnancies.
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 10:48:55 pm »

I not using anyone else meshes. I am making my own using maxis originals. Thanks for the tip howardlpeters. I will try that.Smiley

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 10:50:38 pm »

Your idea works like a charm, i just have to test it in the game. Thank you once again.

wes_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 07:20:01 pm »

This can also be done with MilkShape using the UniMesh plugins.

You would duplicate the base mesh, move vertices until it has the desired shape, and give the group the correct name and comments (this is discussed in the ReadMe file for the plugins).

Morphs must have the same number of faces and vertices as the main mesh, since what they really are is a set of numbers the game uses to move the vertices from the original shape to the new one.

While this isn't as easy as just using a MAXIS made morph that has one, you can make the morph exactly like you want. And this method works when the base has had faces/vertices added or removed.

<* Wes *>
exportdry

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 02:31:45 am »

In milkshape it gives me the option if I want to create blend groups when I import with wes h's UniMesh plugin.
Which in my case gives me a pregmorph unless it's a bottom or top then it only gives me the fat morph.
But still there are ways around that too.

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 12:26:19 pm »

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP!:)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: