Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:05:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-26-08 Written & Copyrighted by... Short ending~  (Read 43803 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 08:55:10 pm »

Wow! everybody is grown! LOL!  I had that problem with kids heads disapearing and was able to fix it with the insiminator fix appearance I just did some makeup on them and their heads were back.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 10:12:38 pm »

I tried that about five times each.  Did nothing sadly.
I just hope next time they grow up I can remember who's supposed to be the oldest and that they fix themselves like last time.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 10:22:38 am »

Are you German because some of the peoples names are wordsin German
Jahre---Years
Zwei---Two
Just wondering, great story tho!

LAX is whats up.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 10:40:30 am »

No, those 'names' were pulled off a German dictionary my mom had laying around when I started this.  She, my mom, speaks the language though.

Melody_Glory

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 12:58:09 pm »

Your story is very good!
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 03:06:24 am »

Wonderful story, fast paced though, so many years gone in a flash! But very well done.

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2007, 11:35:38 pm »

I got a comment on S2C that got an idea in my head.
Tobias is getting a story written right now, and then from there I'll go on about the rest of the kids.
I'm shocked at how easily this is coming along though.  Why can't my novel be this easy to write? Sad [/sarcasm]

CountessDiamond

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2007, 12:07:08 pm »

Very nice beginning to the story. Please continue it.

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2007, 05:58:48 pm »

Tobias is finished and I am beginning picture taking tonight!! I have a huge story-line with this family and each of it's members, so don't expect this to end any time soon!
We still have, let's see: Rayen, Dylan, Shayn, Corbin, Rune and Sonya, Kolya, Eros, Myles, Crescentia, and Terenti. That's 10/11 total! And maybe even more if I have enough fans to make them have kids worth writing about!  Cheesy
Not to mention I have another story in the works concerning a couple I have whose daughter plays a part in this section.
I'm sure by the time I'm done with story ideas everyone in town will have something written about them, even if it's just as a secondary character.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:20:36 pm by AxelVal » Logged

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2007, 09:22:53 pm »

((Stupid title, I know.  Here's Tobe! Cheesy))

Hello, everyone.  Maybe even a welcome back if you’ve read my father’s story.  My name is Tobias.  My last name is Windsor, though if I wanted it could be Lusana.  Well, I’m sure you’ve heard something about me before, right?  Anyway…first, off the bat, I’ll tell you one of the things I inherited from Dad that’s not physical; I get distracted easily.  I’m like a goldfish with ADD.

Let’s get to the point, shall we?  At the end of Dad’s story he told you all what we’re doing now.  But it wasn’t just ‘poof’ and suddenly we graduated and got into our businesses.  Mine was especially tough and I got buffeted around quite a bit.

Well, growing up was really the easiest thing I’ve ever done.  Smile for the camera on your birthday, eat some cake and ice cream, all that stuff.  School was a bit harder for me than anyone else in my family though.  Especially compared to my uncle Myles!  That genius…I may have a big vocabulary, but his is at least twice as large, lucky duck.

Anyway, * chuckle* where was I?  Oh yeah, growing up.  What is there to talk about except all my cousin-siblings being born?
‘What’s a cousin-sibling?’ you may ask.  Well, seeing as those rascals are the kids of my father and my uncle that technically makes them both, right?

So yeah, they were born, they grew up just like me, they got better grades in school, you get the picture, right?  Good.

Well, onto my story then…
It started off just a few days after I turned fifteen.  I was clothes shopping with my grandpa, who we live with for now, and trying on a bunch of clothes we were thinking of getting.  I had just walked out in a pair of jeans and a striped shirt when a man came up behind me and tried to introduce himself.

I held up a finger for ‘wait a minute’ and changed back into my street clothes.  As I was stepping back into the curtained room I saw my grandpa Zwei talking to the man and kind of raising an eyebrow at him.
“What’s going on?” I asked, walking up once I had changed.

The man extended a hand, a card slipped between two of his fingers.  “The name’s Grant Palomer.  I’m an agent with SimCityModels Inc.”  Taking the card I could see he was either telling the truth or the paper was lying too.  “You’ve got something there boy.”  He grinned at me in a way that made my blood run cold.

I pulled away and hide behind my grandpa.  “I told you, we’re not interested,” he spoke up as I shrunk back, glaring at the man.

“I’m just letting you know.  There could be a future for you in this business, kid.”  With that he turned and strode out the door.

“I don’t like him, Grandpa.”

He muffled my even then long hair and smiled weakly back.  “Neither do I, Tobe.”  We picked up a few shirts and paid, rushing home just in case anyone else from that company decided to try to rope me in.

Now, I’m not unaware or in denial of my looks.  I’ll be the first to tell you I got the best genes possible from my parents.  But I just don’t like to call attention to it.  I inherited Dad’s build, meaning he’s not the only hourglass figure male in the family.  I don’t hide it the same way he did though.  My method is to pick normal fitting clothes and then go up a size.  Usually works too.  But you won't be seeing any pictures of that from me.  Those clothes stay in my dresser, only taken out when I sleep.

So, let’s jump to, maybe I think it was a week later, the next time I was solicited by those goons.  This time it was a woman, named Miranda Coons, who looked barely older than mom was when she had me.  She handed me a card also, only this one had an address on it.

Looking at the street name and number I shook my head to make sure I had read it correctly.  Yep, right across town they were going to be building a modeling hall.

‘It’s worth looking at, right?’ I thought to myself as I pocketed the card and nodded my head as she said ‘Thanks for your time’.

So when school let out the next day I ran down to the construction site, or what was one.  I was disappointed to find the building already complete and ready to be used.  How I didn’t notice it before was pretty obvious.
Goldfish with ADD.

“Hey there, maximum potential!” called a semi-familiar voice.  I looked up and groaned inwardly.  There was Grant Palomer, rushing towards me with that creepy grin on his face.  “Change your mind did you?”

“No.”  I refused to look him in the face and instead tried to walk off back home.

“That’s not very nice.  Won’t you at least give it a shot?”  Miranda was standing behind me…

‘Tag-teaming’s not fair,’ was my first thought.  “I have to get home.  I have schoolwork to do.”

“Come back tomorrow,” the woman told me with a clap on the shoulder.  The dynamic duo walked into the hall, to oversee the inside I guess, and I took off running home.  Any minute away from that place was a happy minute.

Mom asked why I was so out of breath when I got back and I told her everything I hadn’t like when Grant first cornered me in the store and all that jazz.  She smiled and shook her head.  “You shouldn’t be afraid of it or whatever it is you’re feeling.”

I looked up at her and quirked an eyebrow.  “Tobe.  Listen to me.  You can use this to your advantage,” she told me.  I rolled my eyes.  I already knew my looks could be used for personal gain, not that I had ever used them for it.  “But if you really don’t like these people I’ll come with you and we’ll find someone who will take good care of you.
“If you’d like to give this a shot that is.”

Sitting there, I thought about it.  Wasn’t this what all those hours in front of the mirror were for?  Along with all the money wasted in photobooths?  Didn’t I, subconsciously, want to use my looks for something selfish?  I decided I did, and agreed to go along with her crazy scheme.

((pictures are annoyingly small.  I think it's my in-game camera options.  I'll change them back to large later.))

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 06:58:11 pm »

-squeals- This story was so cute, even though it was pretty small. I love your characters. Tobias and Myles.. -faints- ^^
Please continue with this next bit, it's really cute to see Tobias' story.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 08:36:46 pm »

Thank you, Elven!
Next chapter should be up either tonight or tomorrow.

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 09:03:41 pm »

Yay!!! I love the way you've started this story, can't wait for the update!! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 08:11:04 pm »

The next day we went back to the building and got a schedule of when their first show would be.  Just my luck, the first time we could go ended up being in two weeks, and it just so happened to be a talent search.  If I could win this, I had a free ride for at least a year of college or I could do an internship with a modeling company.

So, two weeks later, we pack up a small bag of clothes, just like the flyer said, and walked across town.  Dad and Uncle Jahre were waiting for us, along with Uncle Myles and my aunts, Terenti and Crescentia.  Oh was I nervous.

It’s bad enough with judges you don’t know, but half your family?  I was just thankful Grandpa didn’t come.  He’s still a recluse if you’ll believe it!  He hates crowds, but he loves big families and being around a few people at a time.

Back to the story…see, goldfish with ADD…yeah, anyway.
Once we stepped foot inside I was grabbed by the arm and lead upstairs with the other model-wannabes.  A few kids from town were there.  But most were from somewhere else, like maybe the college area or downtown.  It didn’t matter, just looking around I felt I had a huge leap ahead of them.

Not to say any of them were ugly, but…honestly, I felt like I was in the deep end and they were all in the kiddy’s end of the gene pool.  Except one girl.  She was competition, and she looked serious too.

The upstairs was the prep-room, full of desks, mirrors, and pictures of people who had gone to this corporation to get their start.  I liked my desk. It was right on the end, facing away from the others, though I could see them in my mirror.  A few makeup artists came out and made-up our faces and hair after we changed into our clothes.  I’m still not sure how they made my hair look so short, but, let’s just run with it shall we?

Almost half an hour later Grant and Miranda came up to give us a pep talk more or less.  It as all about ‘Let’s have fun!’ and ‘It’s not everything who wins and who doesn’t’, you know the drill.

So then we snuck back down as quietly as possible and took a line up position at the foot of the stairs up to the catwalk.  Not that it was actually a line mind you.  Everyone just kind of stood there.
My heart was pounding.  Not ‘thunk—thunk—thunk’, oh no, this was more like ‘thunkthunkthunk’.  I could feel the light-headedness already.

That girl was standing in front of me.  She turned her head a bit and looked at me out the corner of her eye for a few seconds before I made a face at her and she turned away, shoulders shaking with giggles.

I couldn’t help it.  I started laughing too.  Pretty soon the managers and other contestants were giving us death glares.  Thankfully the music was loud and the announcer was speaking so none of the audience heard us.

We regained our composure and she turned to introduce herself to me.  “My name’s Linn,” she said, sticking her hand out for me to shake, which I did.

“I’m Tobias.”

“Yeah, I’ve met your dad before.  You might know my last name; Kiev.”  I shook my head, not recognizing it in the slightest.  “Oh well, it wasn’t too long ago anyway.  He might not have told you or something.”  Just then her name was called and only then did we realize the others had been going up on stage for quite some time.

“Gotta go.  We’ll talk later, ‘kay?”  She strode up on stage and I watched her confident walk and posing and waited patiently for my name to be called.

When it was, I went for it.  I strutted my stuff like it was just me and the mirror.  Maybe the bright lights shining in my face had something to do with that.  I couldn’t see a thing!

Well. I struck a few poses and everyone clapped.  I took that a sign for ‘get off the stage’ and made an exit.  I was guided back upstairs where everyone who had gone already was nervously waiting.  Except Linn that is.  She sat in the chair and just kind of bobbed her head along with the music leaking in from downstairs.

Seeing me in her mirror she stood and ran up to me.  “How’d you do?”

I shrugged and sat on the floor in front of my desk.  Linn looked at me for a second before joining.

We sat there for a while, talking about random things, which happens a lot in my family for some reason, while we waited for the results.  Suddenly the loudspeaker from the hall way crackled out ‘All contests are to report to the catwalk.  Repeat, all contests please report to the catwalk.’

With a shrug to each other, we pushed ourselves off the floor and made it down the steps.
Waiting for our names to be called was excruciatingly boring.  Though when I was finally called, last due to my last name, I was practically a nervous wreck.

Linn flashed me a confident smile as I walked past, though I’m not sure what she was confident about.  I’ll skip to the good part.  You really don’t want to hear all the boring comments.
At least this time the lights were off and I could see who was ridiculing me I guess.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2007, 08:59:07 pm »

Cute ch. Axel.
Hmm.. by the way, do you know where you got those ridiculously cute pink eyes on Tobias? I don't know if someone asked already, if so please forgive me, my brain's due to be mailed any day now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: