Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:20:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-26-08 Written & Copyrighted by... Short ending~  (Read 43784 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 09:12:54 pm »

Nobody's asked yet.  They're RenSims I believe.  Let me check bodyshop real quick...
Yep.  It's Rensim-Confutatis-Albino.
Be careful, as they're extremely dominant for some reason.  All the kids have 'em.  not a single on got the golden eyes 'mommy' has.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 11:26:19 pm »

OOOH Great update! Love the new haircut! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2007, 01:55:30 am »

Wow.
I should have known that, seeing as I go to Rensim all the time. 0.o Sheesh, I guess I need that new brain more than I thought.
Thanks Axel.
I'll go check it out.
I might try to change the dominance. It pretty much a matter of starting a new project on the slightly less dominant maxis eyes (ex: light blue, poss. green) and pasting the alpha onto it.
At least, it's worked taht way for me before. It's not really tested for anybody else.
But heck, I love these eyes, I wouldn't mind a few families having all pink eyes! ^^
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2007, 05:52:47 pm »

I might actually keep that hair on him, though it was supposed to be just for the talent search. Cheesy

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2007, 08:22:36 pm »

OOH that would be awesome... he looks so... wow! with that hair! Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:31 pm »

Sorry for the suspense.  Let’s just say I got my internship that day.
Oh yeah!  Celebration time at my house.  There was turkey and ice cream and baked Alaska and it was good!  I can still taste it…

Uh, yeah, sorry about that.  ADD goldfish remember?
Back to the story then.  When I got to go to the main agency building a week later, Grandpa and Mom came with me.  I was shocked Grandpa came, but I was happy too.  We waited in some boring room filled with pictures of people and were getting impatient when someone finally came out and said the head was ready to see us.

“Hi, Tobe!” a familiar voice called as soon as we were in the office.

“Linn?!”

She smiled and jumped off the desk and stood beside me.  “There was a second place too, you dummy.  My internship isn’t as long as yours, but I still have one.”  She stuck her tongue out at me and I faked a move to grab it, making her giggle.

I’ll admit, I was starting to really like this girl.  She had a sense of humour, looks, and…
Sorry.

Anyway, the man behind the desk talked to us for a little about our duties and whatnot.  We were basically gophers and had to do as the higher-up models told us.  If we did our duties well enough we may get to strut our stuff a few more times before our internships were over.

Miranda came into the room suddenly and led us, Linn and me, to the dressing room.  It was much like the one at the other hall, only bigger and fancier.  Mom and Grandpa weren’t allowed to come back I was disappointed to learn.  So those two took off and headed home.
After all, I had my phone.  I could call if things got rough.

So anyway, none of the models were there yet, so Linn and I had run of the room.  It wasn’t fun and games though.  The famous people would be there soon and we had to tidy up the room.  Straightening any crooked picture and flowers and whatnot.  It was pretty fun with Linn there actually.

We stood against the wall in awe as some of the models arrived.  They were gorgeous, I didn’t believe my eyes would ever lay on such perfection.  Of course, they looked more human than in the magazines, but that was because the make-up was still in the boxes, waiting to be applied.
A few minutes after the first couple showed Linn and I began to be called for coffee rounds.

It was tiring, but the work was worth walking around and getting to say at least a few words to some of these people.  Samantha McLeer was there for crying out loud!  She’s been my idol since I was old enough to realize I could have a future in this business!

Anyway, sorry about that.  Goldfish with ADD again…yeah, let’s get back to the story.  The music suddenly started pumping from the speakers on the walls and the models were called to various photo shoots and such stuff.  Linn and I took seats in two of the chairs, relaxing for as long as we were allowed.
Which turned out to not be very long.  Another agent came in and hustled us to pick up the hairbrushes and make-up before everything was finished.

We were finished in maybe twenty to thirty minutes, so I didn’t understand the hurry.

My internship was a year of the same tedious behavior day after day after day…and Linn’s was half a year of it.  The days consisted of coffee runs, make-up being put away and cleaning up the used make-up remover pads when they were done wiping the stuff off their faces.  At least an hour after the models were done we could go home.
Maybe two months of that went by before we got our break.  Linn and I would be modeling for the cover of a new Teen Fashion magazine – Last Word or Mod, the title was still in debate.
For the front cover we had to fight over who had which style.  One of us had to do a darker, gothic style, while the other had the light side of things.

Linn argued that she hated dark clothes, while my argument was that my skin was already too dark.  In the end she finally won and I was in the goth-type outfit.  It wasn’t too bad I’ll admit.  It was kind of fun actually.
They did some kind of temporary dye in my hair to make it blue-black and seemed very glad I had gotten it cut shorter.  They wanted coloured contacts, but I refused.  I like my pink-ish eyes though I do have bad sight from them.

Linn got the same temp-dye job I did, only to blonde.  Her clothes were all pink and white.  Suddenly I was glad I got the dark clothes.  She was thrilled though, for some reason.  They left our eyebrows alone, something about fixing it in the photo shop or something.
They did our make-up as well.  Though mine was so dark I thought I’d never get it off.

There was no catwalk this time.  No, this time we got our pictures taken on a variety of backgrounds.  One, my favourite, was school lockers.  There was also an unearthly forest and water-ripple.

(One of the outfit director-people saw my figure while I was getting dressed and had to put this outfit on me.  It even had a skirt!)
The murals were amazing and I could barely stand to leave the room they were painted in.

But I somehow tore myself away and Linn and I went back to the main model room to wipe the make-up off our faces.  
Now, before I go on you have to understand something.  Two months of hanging out with a girl like Linn did something to me.  Remember me saying, just earlier this chapter I even think, that Linn was pretty and funny and such?

Well, it finally got to me.  And came back to bite me in rear.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2007, 12:52:54 am »

<3 Cuute! I love the photoshoot. He looks pretty good as a goth boy. ^^
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2007, 01:53:52 am »

Indeed, gorgeous unearthly forest mural by the way though a close up of the whole gothyness would have been awesome ^_~

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2007, 05:21:41 pm »

I can go get close-ups of his face if you guys really want to see him. Cheesy

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 12:56:13 am »

Oh, yes please! ^^
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2007, 07:28:40 pm »

OK, I mixed up the hairstyle and makeup, but I still got him looking goth-y.
Tobe didn't like this though, so no more for him sadly.

* Tobe face goth.jpg (36.27 KB, 600x450 - viewed 200 times.)

* Tobe Close-up goth.jpg (58.73 KB, 600x450 - viewed 267 times.)

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2007, 07:49:50 pm »

WOW! Okay, now I really want you to update! I am wondering about this Linn girl.... Smiley

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2007, 09:56:21 pm »

Verrry cute! ^^ Can I ask where you got that hair?
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2007, 01:58:51 pm »

Sims Artist Union/Coris.byu
I never expected this to be so popular. ^^;

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2007, 02:16:23 pm »

Well, I did! You are such a genius writer!! Can't wait for the next update! Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: