Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:24:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-26-08 Written & Copyrighted by... Short ending~  (Read 43649 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Silent Angel

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2007, 08:20:25 pm »

Wow, I never saw that coming...

Never be afraid of the way you feel. - me :angel1:
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2007, 12:13:05 pm »

Great update..I agree, Silent Angel!! Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2007, 07:38:32 pm »

Poor kid, that was all I could think when reading that. Poor kid.

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2007, 03:49:10 pm »

Sorry for the no-updates thing, guys.  My internet went out when we moved but it's back, so I promise to have an update soon!
Just not tonight because I won't be home long enough. Tongue

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2007, 05:56:57 pm »

Here it is!  Please enjoy!
--------------------

Well, the photo shoot the next day?  Never happened.  I had just gotten to the studio when they told me something about not wanting to be associated with someone like me anymore.  I waved it off, not really caring as it was a minor job anyway.  But when my next assignment was cancelled as well.  I got suspicious.

Grandpa had gotten into the habit of scanning tabloids after the first paparazzi freak-out.  His efforts were finally rewarded.  Or we were receiving divine punishment.
Front page, there was the reason my jobs were being turned away suddenly.  “Model on Drugs?” read the headline.  And under the words was a picture of my outing to the restaurant, talking to thin air.  Or at least it looked that way.

Grandpa and I looked at each other and shook our heads in disbelief.  

Maybe that was why I was getting strange looks after my midnight-scare.  I had woken several times that night and no doubt had bags under my eyes.

I didn’t even read the article, just looked at a few of the pictures, not much variety, and tossed it.  I called mom later and she had heard already.  News like that travels fast, though the girl-scandal wasn’t a big enough worry I guess.  Thank you, Internet.
Dad was next on the list and I could hear him and Uncle Jahre laughing, must have had it on speakerphone.  I swore not to buy them birthday presents that year.

I’m not even sure when that all died down.  I did get to go on live TV once and broadcast that I never was nor would be on drugs unless it was aspirin.  I saw a bunch of skits of me on Saturday Night Live and MadTV too.  I actually laughed at those.

There was weird fan mail too.  And I don’t mean the normal weirdoes.  I mean people writing saying I was a good example of the drug-user community and they were surprised my face hadn’t caved in like theirs yet...yeah…freaky.

I think I turned in a few of those to the local drug task force agents.  Umm, anyway.  It took a few months for the skits to be done on TV, though I still couldn’t get a job for a couple more after that.  I guess the advertisement companies were afraid I’d go into withdrawal and faint or die on them or some such stuff.  

Even then I was back to kid’s work.  Really.  I modeled with kids.  I’d never done that before, but they were hard little workers.  Cute little buggers too.  It kind of made me wonder when-slash-if I’d ever have any of my own.
But yeah, I actually came to be known as Uncle Toby around that place.  I think the one who started that was a little girl named Alina.

(That last one is Alina, just in case you were wondering.  Sweetest little kid there, I swear.)
Heh, fun times.  I still couldn’t wait to be on the runway again.  It felt like forever since I’d had the bright lights in my face, the designers staring, all that jazz.  And I really wanted it all back.  Sure, the kids were fun, but they really take it out of you!  Never give a seven-year-old model a chocolate bar.  Even a regular size one.  They go nuts.

When my new agent approached me, I had actually been dumped by my old one a month or two into the drug scandal, I was hoping with all my heart.  “We have some good news.”
I couldn’t breathe.  “You’re going on the catwalk tomorrow.”

I jumped up and down, hugged her, clapped, everything I could think of!  I couldn’t wait!  It was one of the small places, not far from town, but I was still stoked.  I sat in the make-up chair and let them do whatever they wanted.  I didn’t even care to ask who the designer was, just asked what style I’d be modeling.
When the wardrobe worker responded with “Underwear” I almost fainted.  I’d never done that before!  I was actually kind of shocked they didn’t think the ‘drugs’ had ruined my body.

But once I saw what they wanted me to wear…I was not ready.  Not at all.  This wasn’t really fancy, Victoria Secret underwear, but it was...well, look.

I was glad my blush couldn’t show through the pancake of make-up they had slathered on me.  I’m still not sure how I managed to do it though, honestly.  Maybe the lights smudging out faces so everything was just one colour helped.

It took a while to get back to my regular jobs.  Between the underwear catwalks, which there were more, I still got to work with the kids.  Crazy-girl would occasionally show up at the studio, sadly.  After a while her brother semi-stalker began to show up with her.  They weren’t talking obviously, but he and I talked a bit.  Every time I’d say something to him Shelly would give me this weird glance out the corner of her eyes.
I was only used to her now that she didn’t pronounce her love for me anymore.  If she had continued that I probably would have run every time I saw her.  Though she also would have followed I bet.

It wasn’t an easy friendship; heck, it wasn’t even a friendship so much as a ‘if you don’t tell me you love I’ll tolerate your presence’ kind of thing.
Not like semi and I had going on.  He did go haunt one or two of the other models for a bit, but he told me it was boring.  They couldn’t see him like I could and therefore he was bored very easily following them around.

But we had a few grand ole times, the three of us.  We’d go bowling or karaoke-ing, things like that.  Semi and I even went out for lunch and dinner a few more times on our own.  I was careful not to talk or laugh too loudly or too much though.  Learned that the hard way.

Well, I suppose…wait a minute.  I won’t bore you with all the details; I’ll try to make this short.  I did finally meet someone who wasn’t taken and who didn’t ditch me after one lousy date.
Her name is Galia.  It may only be a few weeks into the relationship, but I think love may be in the air.
At least I know it is on my side.

So to top it off and sum it up; my name is Tobias Roy Windsor, I’m a twenty-two-year-old male model who is just now coming into the romance scene, and this life has been written and copyrighted by me.

------------
If anyone asks, the Photobooth could take pictures of Semi because it's a different kind of camera than the Papparazzi use.  ;P

Next will be Rayen!

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2007, 09:03:08 pm »

Great update!!! I loved it, and can't wait for Rayen's story!! Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2007, 12:52:25 pm »

lol. different cameras? That was really cute! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this family's stories! ^^
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2007, 03:33:21 pm »

I just realized that I royally messed up ages in this. :lol:  Oh well.
I made an age chart going off what I said in the first story, all based off Andy.
It's sort of like 'If Andy's this age then the others are these ages' kind of thing.

Helene – 38
Andrea – 36
Jahre – 35
Myles, Terenti, Crescentia – 21
Tobias, Rayen – 19
Dylan – 14
Shayn – 11
Eros – 7
Corbin – 5
Rune& Sonya – 0 (three months 'til birth)
Kolya – 0 (seven months 'til birth)

Yes, Elven.  Different cameras.  <.<  >.>

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2007, 02:51:48 pm »

(Sorry for the double post...)
Pseudo-update: I'm writing Rayen's story right now and I've just had a burst of inspiration, so it may or may not be updated soon.  This little idea could get complicated.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:07:36 pm by AxelVal » Logged

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2007, 07:59:16 pm »

Hello.  Rayen Parker Lusana at your service.  I’m sure you know of me by now, so I’ll spare the details of my parenthood and half-brother.
I don’t have much of a story in my own eyes, but my father, Andrea as we all have taken to calling Jahre ‘dad’, said I should write it all down anyway.

I decided to indulge him, and thus, started this little story up.

Well, I made it through high school all right, all As and one B my senior year.  So that wasn’t a majour issue.  If I did have a story it would start in my junior year at college.  I immediately decided on General Art, as I’d always had a talent for it.
Lucky me though, I got lost on my first day actually at campus, as I’d been going to a different college until then, and ended up, literally, bumping into someone.

“I’m sorry,” I immediately apologized.

“It’s OK.  Really, it happens a lot here,” the boy told me, handing me some of my dropped stuff.

“Thanks.  Rayen Lusana,” I introduced myself, sticking out my free hand.

The boy smiled and I couldn’t help but think ‘Gorgeous teeth’.  “I’m Hari Kazuku.  What’re you here for?  If it’s on the way I’ll think about walking you to class.”
I chuckled, I couldn’t help it.  I told him my major and he grinned again.  “That’s right near where I was going.  Come on, let’s go,” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off.

All through class I found it hard to concentrate.  Hari’s perfect, white teeth were constantly flashing in my mind, distracting me from what the professor was saying.

After class, my natural curiosity got the better of me.  I called up the campus directory and asked to be transferred to speak with Hari Kazuku.  After waiting for ten or twelve minutes his voice sounded through the earpiece.  “Hello?”

“Hi, Hari?  It’s Rayen, from this morning.”

“Hey!” he said excitedly.  “I was just getting ready to look you up!”

“R-really?”  I stuttered.  For the first time in my life, I stuttered!  I never would have expected that comment.

“Yeah!”  I started to pay attention again as he said this.  “I don’t know, that chuckle of yours was haunting me all day,” his tone was a bit embarrassed so I guessed he wasn’t lying.

“Well, equal trade then.  I couldn’t stop thinking about you teeth,” I laughed back at him.
I could hear him chuckling as well.  Besides that his end of the line seemed unusually quiet.  I asked him about it.

“I have my own house here on campus.  One of those rental-house-things actually.”

“Oh…”  I looked around me at all the dirty plates thrown everywhere and cringed, suddenly wishing my scholarships had included housing.

“You’re a dormer aren’t you?” he asked during my silence.

“Unfortunately, yes.”  I snapped my gaze back to the dirty carpet in front of me.

“Tough luck there,” he mumbled.  “Hey, Rayen, I have to go start a paper.  It’s due tomorrow; you get it, right?”  I told him I did and he said something completely out of the blue.  “Why don’t we meet up tomorrow?  After classes are over?  I’m free anytime between four in the afternoon and midnight.”

I stood there and thought about it, somewhere in the back of my mind shocked that he didn’t keep asking ‘Huh, what about it, what do you think,’ etc like most people would.

Finally, I smiled to myself.  “Six-thirty?”

“Sounds good.  I’ll you outside the art building at six-thirty!”  A click told me he’d hung up.

My fingers flew across the numbers.  I couldn’t wait until I heard dad and father’s reactions at someone asking me to hang out with them!

Dad picked up the phone.  “Hello, Lusaka residence.”

“Hi, Dad!”

“Rayen!  It’s good to hear from you so quickly.  How’s your…wait a minute.”
I could hear him saying something like ‘It’s Rayen’ before a click came from the earpiece of the phone.

“Sorry about that,” he said, though his voice a little more muffled than before.  I guessed it was on speakerphone before the heard the other voices.
A chorus of people called out variations of ‘Hi, Rayen!’ and I started laughing.  The people in the dorm who weren’t in their own rooms began to look at me weirdly, but I ignored them.  It was getting late, and a lot of the dmormers had papers or whatever to write.

“To what do we owe this pleasurable call?” I heard Dylan’s voice ring this out.

I grinned despite myself.  Best thing about having an author as a dad was how much your vocabulary expanded.  “Well, I didn’t expect the phone to be on speaker while I was saying this,” I started.

I paused when I heard a tapping sound on the phone.  Corbin, I knew instantly.  I closed my hand over my other ear to hear the small pings of his message.  He and I were the only ones who understood Morse Code so we used it quite often.

I don’t remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of no one teasing me for not getting along with anyone.  I had always been somewhat reclusive as I got nearer and nearer my college years; had never even had a boyfriend in all my twenty years.
I chuckled and tapped back that it was just the opposite.  I laughed as I heard him laugh, as though he already knew what I was going to say.

“Well, what is it?”  Shayn was growing impatient.

“Someone asked me to meet up with them and just generally hang out I guess,” I spilled.  It was planned a lot better in my head, but that’s how it came out.

I could imagine everyone’s reactions in my head, so I knew to pull the phone away from ear just in time to hear Shayn and Dylan screeching ‘What?!’ and not hear Dad and Father, as they would be speechless or at least close to it.
Corbin started laughing harder and almost choked.  A new voice broke in.

“Who?”

It was a little girl’s voice, one I hadn’t heard before.  “That can’t be Sonya, can it?”

“Yes, it most certainly is,” Father told me.

My mouth was beginning to hurt from all the laughing and smiling.  “She’s talking so early!”
Rune and Sonya were both going to celebrate their first birthday in two months.

“Well, considering ‘who’ is the only thing she can say I wouldn’t get my hopes up that she really understood what you were saying and wants to know who asked you to hang out.”

“Who!”

“See what I mean?” Dad asked through laughter.

“Yeah, I do.”

“Well, we want to know it is!” Dylan said impatiently.

“Not that you would know him,” I told her.  If we’d been in the same room we would have stuck our tongues out at each other.  “But his name is Hari Kazuku.”

“I know that name!” Father suddenly said.  “I’ve met his father Dei before.  Just in passing, but still.”

“Well, what do you know about him?”  I wanted to know what I could before I went to meet him the next day.

“Not much really.  Just his name and what he looks like.”
I could imagine Father shrugging as he spoke.
“That would be the best I could give you.”

“That’s OK.  I can’t wait until tomorrow though.”  I yawned suddenly, taking myself off guard.  “I need to get to sleep guys.  I have to start writing a paper tomorrow too.
“I’ll call you in a few days or so, all right?”

I hung up after a chorus of ‘Sure’ and “Good night’ and ‘Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite’.  After, I went to sleep and fell into dreamland like I hadn’t slept in a week.

--------
Here she is, folks!
Pictures are a bit sparse, but I'm sorry.  This one was harder to take pictures of for some reason.  Hope it doesn't stay that way the whole time through.

Loco
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2007, 05:08:30 am »

Heyheyhey! My first post here, feel honoured. Aww, sweet update! Hari seems cool, I hope things go well between them. I'm glad you updated! Cheesy I loved the ohpne conversation especially. keep it up! Cheesy
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2007, 03:10:40 pm »

Awesome! She is such a sweetie! I can't wait to see more of her and her story. I love their family! ^^ heh. I'm still working on making a family fit to be so huge. xD But it's gonna happen sooner later.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2007, 08:44:32 pm »

The next day after class I ran back to the dorm and put my stuff away, then ran back to the art building.  My class ended at six and it was a ten-minute walk to or from the dorms.  I made the round trip in that amount of time.
I leaned against the wall and caught my breath before sliding down to sit on the steps and wait.  Fifteen minutes later, Hari walked up and, seeing me, smiled.  His teeth flashed in the sun and I almost felt myself melting.

He ran up and hugged me once I stood up.  Pulling back he asked, “Where do you want to go?”

Was stunned by the embrace and it took a few extra seconds for the question to process.  “Coffee shop?  Park?”  I didn’t really know or care.

Hari thought for a second, his lips pursed.  “How about both?”
I nodded and we set off.

The coffee shop was a bit less crowded than usual and we made our way through the bodies to get to the counter and order.  Some local band was playing a cover song in the corner and we went outside to get away from them – Hari said he hated covers and re-does, as do I – and sat at an outside table to finish our drinks.
We didn’t say too much, but we did talk about out classes and teachers.  Hari was surprised to hear I wasn’t very social and had no class-friends.
“You’re really good at this kind of stuff, it’s just a bit of a shock.  I’ll be your friend, how about that?”

“I was just thinking about not giving you a choice in the matter,” I retorted sarcastically.
We laughed for a bit then continued our conversation.  After we finished our drinks we threw out the cups then walked over to the park.  It wasn’t too crowded and we were able to snag two swings and sit, swing and talk.

Not very much exciting happened.  I told you I didn’t have much of a story, right?
So let’s skip ahead to where things started to happen.  It was the beginning of my junior year when Hari popped a big question.  Not the question mind you, we hadn’t known each other that long.  Nope, Hari asked me instead if I wanted to move in with him.  He said he could tell how much I hated living at the dorms – let’s face it, does anyone really enjoy it? – and he wanted to help.  Besides, it was quiet at his house and there was a beautiful view of the surrounding land for me to paint.
I immediately said ‘yes’.

Within the week I was completely moved out and into Hari’s little house.  It wasn’t much, a one/two bedroom – the former study was changed to be my room – with one bathroom, a kitchen and combo dining and living room.  But it was better than the dorm by a long shot.
I had been there for half the school year when it happened.

We were sitting together, just finished dinner, watching the news.  He leaned over put his head on my shoulder with no warning.  When I looked at him he flashed me one of his perfect grins and I couldn’t help but smile faintly back then turn to the TV.
“I really like you, Rayen.”

I looked back just in time for him to lean up and kiss me.  He pulled back, eyes wide.  “You weren’t supposed to turn!  I just meant to get your cheek, I’m sorry!”  He bowed his head and stared at the couch.  His dark skin was tinged with red and so was mine.

I sat in stunned silence as Hari glanced up then stood.  “Goodnight, Rayen.”  With that he bounded up the stairs and into his room.  I blinked as the door slammed shut, then reached for the remote.  I turned the TV off and sat in the dark for a while.

The next morning, after having gone to bed really late, I woke up, groggy beyond what I thought was possible.  The clock said I was late for class by a half-hour.  I had never missed class, but there’s always a first time for everything.  Firsts…that made me think of the previous night.  I blushed hotly then buried my face into my pillow, bringing the blanket up over my head.
The door creaked but I didn’t look up.

“Rayen?  I’m really sorry about last night, I really didn’t mean to do that.  I thought you might not be feeling well since you slept so late, so I made you some soup.  I’ll just put it by your bed.”

There were footsteps, then clinking of a bowl and spoon being put down on my bedside table.
“If you’re upset or anything I understand.”  More footsteps, then the door again.
The silence.

I stayed there for a while, trying to absorb It all.  Eventually I threw the covers off and sat up.  I looked at my bedside table and saw a bowl of beef-stock chicken and noodle soup.
My favourite.

I smiled.  Maybe Hari was serious.  That had been in my thoughts all night, what if Hari wasn’t serious?  What if he just meant it in a very friendly way and that was why he didn’t want to actually kiss me?
I pursed my lips.

I wasn’t sure what to think anymore.  Then my stomach rumbled and that soup popped into my head.  I chuckled and began to eat it.

------~~~~~~*****
Not a lot of face shots, huh?  Oh well.  Enjoy!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2007, 05:22:44 pm »

Aw. That was so cute! ^^ hehe. I like their carpet... it's very, umm.. blue. lol. Though it was predictable, it was still good, and so sweet. I like it!
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2007, 04:52:36 pm »

I promise it'll get a little less predictable as I go on.  *crosses fingers for luck*

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: