Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:30:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-26-08 Written & Copyrighted by... Short ending~  (Read 43828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2006, 10:44:59 pm »

Ok, this is my first real Sim-story, but I'm quite proud of it personally.
It's all written and ready to be posted, but there will still be delays so I can get pictures, but the first two or three I believe are ready.
Here's chapter one, just to test the waters -
Please tell me how you like it or if you don't -
------

Hey all.  My name’s Andrea Lusana and welcome to my life!

I know most of the sob stories you hear aren’t true or are at least exaggerated.  I dare those people to live my life until this point.  Why until this point, you ask.  Well, because things can only get better from here, and if they do I want to be myself when it happens.

As you can see, I’m pale.  Scratch that, I’m transparent.  And that’s one of the problems.  My mom, Emilime (her parents must’ve had a strange sense of humour for that one) is a drow, or in layman’s terms, a dark elf.

‘But,’ I’m sure you’re thinking, ‘your father has light skin, right?’

Wrong.  My father might not be a drow, but he is pretty dark.  His name is Thos, like the word dose only with a ‘T’.  And since my parents are so dark-skinned, you know what my skin colour means!

No…I’m not adopted!  I’m albino, and the only one I know of.  I know that the red hair comes from my grandfather on Dad’s side, but the albinism makes it pink.  And though I may look it, I’m not blind.  My vision may be poor, and glasses might not help, but I can still see.

So, let’s get to the actual story, shall we?

September 14 was to be my first day at Corrin County High, a good day for people like me who love being around others, but the usual morning routine deterred us from that path.  I woke up at four in the morning, as always when I’m nervous, and went to the main part of the house.  I didn’t dare turn on the TV, due to my mom’s enhanced hearing, but instead showered and dressed for school.

Oh, I didn’t mention, did I?  As well as being pale as a ghost (and I’ve seen one before mind you) I also have an hourglass figure.  ‘What’s wrong with that?’ you may ask.  And I’ll respond with ‘Nothing.  If you’re a girl that is.’

At my last school I never hid my figure, and that was even more grounds for teasing than my colouring!  So now I wear jackets and baggy sweaters as much as possible, unless it’s just at home.  If I could, at home I’d go around starkers!

But, getting back to the point.  I was ready to go to school by five, and after that I lazed about for the other two-and-a-half hours it took my parents to wake up.  My father was first to show himself.  The playful, teasing lecture he gave me about my abnormal sleep habits was enough for me to ignore my mom’s entrance into the room.

“Thos, when will you be serious with him?” she asked sternly.  I saw her glaring in my general direction (she rarely looked right at me) and I turned away.

“Come on Em.  It’s his first day, and you remember what happened last time.”  ‘Last time’ I had been chased from the school by lunchtime and was waiting at home two hours before school was supposed to be out when my father got back from work.

She huffed and went back to the omelet she had been hard at work on and tuned us out.  My father turned back to me and opened his mouth but I shook my head.  “Don’t worry about it,” I assured him quietly.  Picking up my stuff I headed out the door, deciding to walk instead of wait for the bus.

School was…different.  Most of the students had strange colouring to them, and I even met a boy my age who has a father and younger brother with the same tone as I do, and one of the teachers was green-skinned for crying out loud!  I was shocked at the welcome-ness the place exuded.

Once home I put away my homework (they were already a few weeks in) and let off a torrent of how great my day was.  My dad was ecstatic, and I couldn’t help but notice mom leave the room once I got started.  The day passed as normal in my house, until dusk.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that my mom is a bit psychotic sometimes.  Meaning, she flies off the handle at any little thing; or nothing in this case.  She snapped and began to yell at me.  I could only catch words like ‘albino, pale, dark,’ and ‘skin’.  I’m pretty sure ‘freak’ and ‘abomination’ were thrown in a few times too.  Now, I tell you, no matter how good your day is, once you get called an abomination by someone as closely related as your mother, no matter how much you hate each other, it’s bad.

I tried to keep calm, I really did!  But when she pulled me off the couch (dad had already gone to bed) and screeched in my face, I lost it.  Our voices escalated until I was sure the neighbors could hear us.  A kind of white pain flashed across my face as her hand made contact and I leapt at the chance I was given.  I curled my finger into a fist and hit right back.

Leaving her stunned, I took off.  My feet pounded, as did my heart, and I ran all the way across town.  At least a good solid four miles later I found what I was looking for.  A park I had seen on our first visit to the house we ended up buying.  It was crowded despite the late hour and I contemplated going to the store or restaurant until I saw a secluded area.  Checking, I saw it was empty save for a few benches, where-as the swings and picnic tables had been full up, and took one as my own.

How long did I sit there?  I don’t know…a few minutes…an hour?  All I know was eventually tears found their way up and out and soon I was bawling.  I didn’t even hear him until he touched my shoulder.  Jerking up I saw one of the boys from a grade below me.  Jar?  Was that his name?

It didn’t matter right then.  The waterworks continued and the dark-skinned, blue-haired boy took a seat beside me, trying to quell them.  Again, I don’t know how long I cried, just that his tank top and my jacket were soaked through by the time I turned off the faucets.

I wiped my face and looked up to the boy again.  He smiled gently and offered his hand.  “I’m Jahre,” his voice was quiet, as though he didn’t want to be found.  I introduced myself and we began to talk.  At first it was school, then it was TV and music.  It must’ve been three in the morning by the time one of us yawned and we said good-bye.  I had yet to tell him why I was crying, though he had asked countless times.

I went home and crawled into bed; thankful it was Saturday.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 11:09:17 pm by AxelVal » Logged

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 05:04:12 pm »

This is very sad axel your sims are so beautiful!  Even the drows are gorgeous..

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 04:05:00 pm »

oh my! your storys sooooooooooooo great! MORE MORE!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 04:08:19 pm »

OK, this is where the sci-fi kind of edge comes into play.  Also where anyone with a phobia to two guys together starts to back away.  Nothing just yet of that nature, but just a warning before anyone gets too far into it then realizes 'Wait a minute!' and then yells at me.

----------

A few days passed, much the same as the first, but thankfully with none of the punches.  I barely saw Jahre as he was a grade lower, but lunch was mixed, so there was that.

The others, whether my grade or not, were amazingly kind and open.  I wish I could have that kind of out-look on life.  It wasn’t long before I learned the town’s ‘secret’ though.  I had been invited over to one of the other boy’s houses for a study session before a test and met his fathers.  When I asked about his mom later he responded with “I don’t have one.”

“You have to,” was my bewildered response.  “You have to have a biological mother.”

He shook his head.  “Cain’s the closest I have to a mom since he gave birth to me.”  I must’ve looked like the boy had grown an extra head because he explained everything to me.  Apparently that city Strangetown isn’t full of crazies because aliens had supposedly touched down here too.  A few years before my grandfather would have been born, the original founders of this town had disappeared and left the place empty until just thirty years ago.  When the Akoll family found it, the houses had been in ruins more or less, and they had rebuilt the town.

They invited a few friends to come live near them and one of the couples formed by all the movers there happened to be Cain and Alex McLean.  A year or two after their ceremony, Cain had unexpected news: He was pregnant!  A few months later their first son was born, followed by three more in the years that followed.

I left that house with more questions than answers, but went home none-the-less.  I told my parents nothing, but instead went straight to sleep, claiming a headache.  Little did I know that ailment was to hit later as I lay awake thinking of what I’d learned.

The next few days at school I couldn’t help but wonder who came from what kind of family.  Jahre answered my questions about people in lunch, but I was alone in my other guesses.

But, abnormal things in the water aside, life in Corrin County was as close to heaven as I’m getting for a while.  Until…

“Andrea, I have something to tell you.”  My father sat down and turned off the TV.

“Can’t it wait?” I reached for the remote.  I loved the song he had turned off, but he held the clicker out of my reach.

“Not really.  You’re mom’s pregnant.”  He couldn't wipe a grin from his face though he probably thought he knew what my reaction would be.

If he though my eyes would go wide and jaw slack he was right.  “But…what if…”

“It won’t happen again,” he said, reading my thoughts.  “Being an albino is very rare, and even though we both carry the gene that makes it a possibility, it’s still rare.”

I numbly nodded my head and he hugged me gently.  “But, we do need some help.”  He explained how mom couldn’t work and that his new job wouldn’t support us, so I had to help with the income.  As interested as I’ve always been in science, more specifically: genetics, the only job I could get was a dishwasher at the local restaurant.

What a shocker that my first day there I was greeted by a familiar face!  “Andrea!” Jahre rushed to greet me.  I found myself in the younger boy’s embrace and had no time to react before the boss pulled us apart.
“None of that,” he scolded us.  But his slit eyes were soft and later I could’ve sworn I saw the fae holding hands with my green-skinned teacher.

Jahre and I took places beside each other at the sinks and washed until our hands were pruned.  Then we took over scraping whatever was left off the plates.

Once our shift was over Jahre wanted see my place, but I refused.  So instead we ended up going to his.  That’s where I met his father and sister; well, half-sister anyway.  Her name is Helene, and his father is Zwei.

All three of them have dark skin, but their father less so.  Still, I felt out of place among them.  We sat up for a few hours after we got there and messed with the SSX3 high scores, battling it out for top prize.

Jahre ended up with the highest score of course, but at least I got second!  A few hours of music videos and random dances later I started off for home.  Surprised I wasn’t scolded for the late hour, I stayed up and read for a while before turning out the lights and ducking beneath the covers.

A few months passed, same as the last, the only change being mom’s stomach.  It bulged, slowly but steadily.  My grades also slowly increased, as did my job performance.  Suddenly, Arkady, my boss pulled me aside and said he had news for me.

I rushed home after work and almost dropped my poor dad to the floor as I practically jumped on him.  “I got a promotion!”  I repeated this phrase over and over until he finally understood me and joined in my joy.  With my bonus I was allowed to sell my bed and buy a bigger one, but why I don’t know.  It’s not like anyone else uses it.  But I didn’t complain as I finally had something that wasn’t an antique hand-me-down from the dinosaur days.

Mom was slightly happier than she had been, but I’ll bet it was just the fact of I’d be making more money.

Mom slowly got even crankier as her pregnancy approached its last month, and I sought refuge at any house I could, mostly with Jahre.  Our favorite spot was that bench in the park we had first met, and most of our free time was spent there.  Things progressed quickly between us, and soon we became more than friends.

--------
And yes, ignore the fact that Andy and the kid are at Jahre's house.  I was being lazy and didn't think about it.  And Cain being the closest thing to a mom he has is a refernce to my first inSI-M-other I have.
I always laugh when I finish reading that chapter.  What are they now?  You'll have to wait a bit before that's revealed.
Which reminds me, I have all the pictures taken now, so if I get enough people who like this I may just finish it up within the month.

xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 04:30:18 pm »

YAY! another update!!!

i wonder what gender the baby will be!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 09:26:50 pm »

Likewoah: You shall nt be disappointed!
---------
I know it sounds corny, but he was my first ‘best friend’ as they’re called.  I trusted the younger boy, and I could tell that he trusted me.  Whether it was at his house playing SSX or Roller Coaster Tycoon, at the park, or at work, we were rarely seen apart.  I would say we got strange looks, but in a town where a kid can have two fathers, or two mothers, things like this were the norm I guess.

Soon after my promotion I got another and now worked as a host instead of just in the kitchens.  One of my best customers was the Akoll family.  Not the ones who had rebuilt the town, but their son and his family.  He’s the one with my same skin tone, though for him it’s natural.  His oldest son was another good friend, especially at school, and his wife was uber-nice to me.

Jahre was still stuck in the kitchens, but we had fun coming up with our own version of ‘diner language’.  I won’t go into details but due to us being teenage boys some of them were a bit gross, and I’m sure if the customers heard our names for stuff they’d’ve never come back.

Well, after much waiting, most of it away from home, the time finally came.  Dad took mom off to the hospital and I sat up at home, Jahre (of course) and Helene by my side.  Hours passed with no word and the older girl left to check on their dad.  He’s a bit of a hermit if you can believe they still exist.  After both Helene and Jahre’s mothers passed away (I never liked that phrase) he kind of turned into a living doll when they left the house.  Inside he’s fine, but…oops, got dragged away there, huh?

Anyway, after Helene left it was me and Jahre, left sitting on the couch.  For some reason I felt as if I got a knife out I could cut the tension in the air.  What kind of tension I wasn’t sure, but something was about to happen.  “Andrea…” Jahre looked at me, a strange look in his eyes.  “This might not be the best time to say anything, but…”

I looked at him, narrowing an eye and encouraged him to go on.

“I…I like your colouring,” he finally stammered out.  “It’s really pretty and…different I guess.”

“There’s two others with this tone though,” I wasn’t sure if that’s what he meant to say or not.  “How can it be different?”

“Well, I mean your hair and eyes.  They look cool with your skin,” he looked at me and smiled.  I couldn’t help it and burst out laughing.  He blushed and stuttered, “What?  W-what did I say?”

Shaking my head I opened my mouth, but a ringing cut me off.  I looked over and saw the phone’s ‘Incoming call’ light blinking.  Jumping up I reached for the phone.  “Dad?”

“Hey, Andy.  We got some real news for you.”

“Did something happen?” I was scared suddenly.

“Well…sort of…”

“What’s wrong?” I practically screamed.

“Calm down, Andrea.  Nothing’s wrong.  We’re bringing home more than expected though.”  I sank onto the couch as he told me mom had triplets instead of the one the doctors had told her.

“How didn’t they know?” I asked, breathless.  He explained how the babies had somehow hidden behind each other every time they had pulled out the ultrasound.  I never thought that was possible, but apparently…

Dad came home later that night, but I let him go to bed and didn’t pound him with questions.  Jahre left once dad was there and I followed in my father’s footsteps, burrowing my head under the covers, not caring that doing so exposed my feet to the cold air.  

The next morning still had some of the leftover tension from the night before, and the air over-flowed with it as dad left to bring mom home.  An hour passed before a knock came at the door.  I leapt up and opened the door for whoever it might be.  The hospital was forty-five minutes away, so I knew it wasn’t my parents.

Turns out I was right and a few men walked into the house with boxes.  I caught a glimpse of the picture on the side and saw they were cribs.  The men dropped them off, one in my room and the others in my parents.  I signed the paper held out to me and was thanked before the van drove off.

Turning back into my room I looked at the box.  Shrugging, I got dressed and went to call for backup.  I’d never been good at these kinds of things, but someone I knew had been in Shop class all through high school.

Mr. Akoll showed up a few minutes later thanks to our houses not being too far apart and he helped me put the baby-beds together.  It took about half-an-hour for the first one, but the next two were twice as fast.  Just five minutes after we’d said goodbye the door burst open to show my dad holding two small bundles in his arms.

Sitting me down on the couch he let me hold my new brother, the eldest and lightest skinned on the bunch.  He has dad’s tone exactly, with red-brown eyebrows and crystal blue eyes.  Mom wasn’t the keenest on me holding him, but I was thrilled.  The other two are girls; mom’s skin tone was passed on to them, along with the hair and eyes that my brother has.

I was surprised they all got red-brown hair as Mom and Dad both have just plain brown, but hey…that’s one more thing for me to look at if I ever get my dream job.

I showed my parents the cribs and told them how Ezra had helped me, he insisted I stop with the ‘Mr.’ being neighbors and all.  Dad decided to let Myles sleep in my room.  The girls are Terenti and Crescentia by the way.
Crescentia -
Myles -
Terenti -
---------
And even more ankle-biters are on their way soon!!

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 12:13:31 pm »

whoa! lots of babies cool!

Solitario's Don't Die..
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 04:49:45 pm »

I'm glad at least one person is enjoying this.
It moves a bit fast for my tastes, but over-all I'm proud of how it ended up.

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 05:02:11 pm »

looking good so far ... bring on some more!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 05:14:45 pm »

I can see where this is going already Wink Glad I'm not the only one who like "alternative" romance stories Smiley

No requests please
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 01:43:26 pm »

axel i love your sims even when you try to make them ugly it seems you can't!   This story has a lot of hot issues same-sex, race ecetera it's a hard subject you doing it very well.

Solitario's Don't Die..
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 04:03:18 pm »

Thanks, Star, but I can make some horrible looking ones pretty easily!
I'll put up the next chapter sometime today or tomorrow.

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 10:37:58 pm »

This chapter feels sort of rushed to me, but I'm still kind of happy as it's the longest one.
-----------
Jahre and Helene were around a lot to help when I had my days off and both mom and dad went off to work.  I always had a grip on Myles, and when I didn’t he was always close to me.  I love that little boy and I tell you what, when his first word was ‘Andy’ I almost fainted.  Soon enough the ‘terrible twos’ were upon us, and surprisingly, he was the only good one!  Terenti was the biggest little troublemaker I’ve ever seen.

As you’ve noticed then, two years passed and Helene got to graduate, lucky her.  We threw a party with a bunch of neighborhood kids and there was a lot of toasting with liquid Jell-o.  Not Jell-o shots mind you, just regular old powder and water mix.  It was good too!  I’d never tried drinking the stuff but give it a try for yourself!

But…someone must’ve snuck something in there because after a few of those things I felt woozy and nauseous.  Jahre, now fifteen, helped me to his room where he put me down on his bed and placed a bucket by the bed.  I’m still not exactly sure how it started, whether it was him or me, but things got a bit…I’m not sure how to put it.

We’d never been anything more than friends, let me start with that.  Or else he’d never confessed and I’d never confessed.  I thought there was nothing to tell, but apparently I was wrong.  Somehow though…things started to get a bit steamy.  As I said I don’t remember what happened until the next morning when I woke up with a pounding headache.

I stepped out from underneath the covers, not realizing they weren’t mine, and went to the kitchen for a drink.  I must’ve spent more time at that house than I thought ‘cause though they’re different layouts, I still felt as though I was at home.  I grabbed a glass and filled it, along with an aspirin or two, and headed back to the bedroom.  Swallowing the pills with a gulp of water and laying back under the covers I had just closed my eyes when…

Jahre’s hand reached out and wrapped around my arm.  My eyes shot open and I leapt out of that bed so fast you’d’ve missed it if you blinked.  His eyes opened up and looked at me.  “What’s wrong?” his speech was slightly slurred from the spiked Jell-o the night before.

“You…we…I…” I couldn’t stop stammering.

Rubbing his eyes to rid them of sleep Jahre glanced around his room.  “What happened here?”

“That’s what I want to know!”  I sat down on the bed and began to pull on my clothes, which had been scattered across the room.  “I’m going home,” I declared, my voice showed how serious was.

“But…” I slammed his door and rushed out of there.  I avoided the boy at school too, much easier with the classes we had now.  It was late my junior year and his sophomore one but our classes weren’t as the same as the year before.

After a few weeks he stopped coming altogether and I began to worry.  As awkward as we were, he was still my first real friend I could remember.  Helene stopped by my house one day; she was back home on a visit from the college she’d been scoping out for a year now.  She started off the visit by giving me the third degree.

“Why haven’t you been over at all lately?”

I couldn’t tell her about hat happened…I didn’t even really know what happened.  Nothing had become clearer except what I already could tell.

She sighed.  “Jahre’s at the hospital right now.”

“What’s wrong?”

She shrugged.  “He’s been sick lately according to dad.  Nauseous, ‘specially early in the morning and late at night.”  She shook her head.  “But that doesn’t really matter, does it?  I miss you, Andy.  I wish you were a few years older so you could come to college with me.”

She said this all smiling and I blushed, the red showing harshly on my pale cheeks.  “I’m happy you feel…” she cut me off.  I won’t go into details, but…I’m pretty sure you get the picture.

Those details are still crisp in my mind as though it was all yesterday.  I still can’t believe things got taken that far though.  Being awkward around Helene was natural after that day, even more so than with Jahre.

After a few weeks she began to get sick just like she had described her brother. Speaking of him, Jahre had been released from the hospital with little but a few pills for the sick feelings and I began to lose the uneasy feeling I’d had around him.  I began to go over to their house again after school, though there was still the awkward glance every once in a while.

A month or two had gone past since the episode with Helene and Jahre stopped wearing his customary tank top.  When I asked him why he just shook his head.

“Is something wrong?  Or just a change?”

“A change.  Besides, I’m starting to gain weight.”

I gave the boy a strange look and he shook his head again.  It only got stranger as his half-sister began to do the same thing when we got to see her.  She gave me the same reason and I got more confused than ever.

Jahre still wasn’t coming to school and after another month I got worried.  Going over for a surprise visit I caught him off guard and revealed everything to myself.

Jahre’s clothes were tighter than he wore when he knew I was coming over and I could see why the boy wasn’t going to school.  He was gaining weight, just not in a normal way.  I stared at him for a few minutes before he rushed off to his room and locked the door.

I yelled out his name as his father watched from the couch, not interrupting us.  Rushing against his door my body slammed into it before I turned and leaned against it.  “When did this happen?” I asked loud enough for him to hear me.

A few soft sobs were all I could hear for a few minutes.  “At the grad party,” his voice cracked as he said those words.

“How do you know?”  I hated asking that question, knowing what it insinuated, but I had too.

“’Cause you’re the only one,” was his choking reply.  “It can’t be anyone else.”

“Open the door,” I told the boy gently.  His voice drifted out, protesting.  “Unlock it or I’ll go get something to pick it open!”

A minute later I heard the ‘click’ and reached behind me to open it.  Turning I could see his tear-streaked face and couldn’t stop myself.  I hugged him to myself and whispered to him.  He started crying again and his father finally stood and came over.

“He’s not getting rid of it,” he told me softly.

“I don’t want him too.  It’s my fault just as much and I’ll help.”

Zwei smiled at me and left us alone again.  Sitting on the couch Jahre began to tell me though no one would be upset by what happened, even at school, he was still scared to go.  His father’d enrolled him in an on-line school and that was going well.  One of the teachers had been through something similar and was really helping him.

“Five months left,” he whispered to me during a lull in the conversation.

I looked to him in surprise before doing the math in my head.  “Yeah, I guess so, huh?”  We looked to each other and smiled a bit.  Leaning over his head rested on my shoulder and we stayed that way for a bit.

I’m still not sure why but I leaned over and kissed the top of his head lightly.  Jahre looked up at me, his cheeks slightly darker but he smiled soon enough and buried his face in my shoulder.
--------
Pictures start to thin out for a while here, sorry.  It's all sappy-happy there at the end, huh?

Rue

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 11:02:08 pm »

awwww I love sappy and happy!!!!!!

The pictures are great too. I keep wondering though whats wrong with your game, the skin of your sims sometimes makes such pixelated spots, maybe something with graphics? Its a pity because its beautiful otherwise, we-must-find-out. :devill:

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 11:19:02 pm »

Holy cow! LOL! hmm....I see a lot of smelly diapers in his future! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: