Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 10:13:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Emmerson Family Story: Final Chapter Up!  (Read 30272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2006, 11:58:46 pm »

My first Sims story!

This is the Emmerson Family, a normal family in Orashu City. But that's all about to change....

Jayden's Story:Chapter 1

So here I am. The first part of my life is unimportant. But this is where the truestory begins.....

This is my family. My mother, my father, and me. Just the three of us. Anyways, on that day, we had just happened to move into a new house.

We had just finished unpacking when dad came up to me and said,
"Jay? May I speak to you for a moment?"

Of course, I replied, "Yes, of course, daddy! What is it?"
Smiling, he said, "I don't really know how to say this, sweetie, but, mommy and I are going to have a baby."

At this, as any seven-year-old girl about to be a big sister, would, I started jumping up and down on the couch, screaming,  "Really? Really?"
I saw him smile from the corner of my eye.
That's when it all began to change...........

As soon as mom came in, I ran to her, shouting with more triumph, "Oh, mommy! How wonderful!!"

She immediately enclosed me in a hug.

Later that evening, mom walked groggily to the couch where dad and I were watching TV. "I am so tired! I'm going to bed," She turned to dad. "put Jay to bed, please."
With that, she stumbled on up the stairs.

She went to bed immediately. Dad was soon behind her, leaving me to come up soon after him. He sat by her, daydreaming and

watching her sleep.

I read a book on my bed.
 Soon, we all fell asleep.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:36:50 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 03:34:16 pm »

aww very cute love kid stories!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 10:55:04 pm »

The next morning, mom got up early. I knew she wasn't feeling well.

Just before I went to school, mom's tummy was hurting her, so she changed into workout clothes (she said that meditation would relax her). Then she kissed me, hugged me, kissed me again, hugged me AGAIN, said "I love you" about fifty times, and cried, I ran to the bus stop.

She grabbed a drink of water, and headed upstairs just as light began pour in the house. She immediately began to meditate. Dad was downstairs, and he said that he could hear her "meditating" ("Sounded more like groans to me." he said) upstairs.

After a half hour, mom's stomach began to really feel horrible. She quickly changed into pajamas, but as soon as she slipped them on, her stomach began to lurch. "Baaaatthrooom!"

After that, during the first few months of her pregnancy, she was mostly like that... except.....
she went to the bathroom an AWFUL lot,

eat a lot, (although she'd throw it back up- that's the way she was)

laugh alot (and at the stupidest things!),

and hug A TON (I think I still have imprints from her hugs *shudders*)

as well as my poor father!
So nothing really changed... until one day. Mom woke up, got dressed in her workout clothes (which she should have noticed were way too tight!) and bam! Dad walks upstairs.... and his jaw drops. She looks down. BAM!!!

Oh... just WAIT until I come home!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 10:57:24 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 06:00:04 am »

what?
I NEEED to KNOW
lol

LAX is whats up.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 10:41:49 pm »

Needless to say, when I got home, I was a little surprised...

I have absolutely no idea why she was having a party, but I do know that I was VERY surprised when a round tummy poked out at me from under her workout clothes. During this, I was finishing my homework (trying to recover from the intial shock!)
Anyway, when the new neighbors left ( I was told they were new neighbors), I sheepishly handed her a note from the principal. She read it, then we sat on the sofa to talk. She wasn't very happy.

"Jayden, this note says you got into a fight with a girl in your class." Her tone was harsh.
"The principal over-exaggerated! Mom, punching someone in the nose doesn't qualify as fighting. Look it up in the dictionary." She folded her hands firmly across her chest. "Okay, maybe it does."
I ran up to my room quickly, with mom calling "Jayden Marie Emmerson!! You get back her right this instant!" behind me. I ran to my dollhouse.

When I went back downstairs and apologized. Only then did I notice the weird barrel in the corner. When we all sat to watch TV

, I snuck around to check out the barrel. I saw that it had a spout, so I poured myself a glass of the liquid. To me, it looked like apple juice. I took a sip.

Ok, that was definitely NOT apple juice, EWW! It tasted bitter and disgusting. I quickliy spit it out, hoping my parents wouldn't notice.

After that, I noticed they were getting snuggly on the couch.

So I left. I was NOT sticking around to see them do goodness knows what!

Walking upstairs, mom kissed me goodnight and they went to bed.

The Next Day

I went to school as usual that morning, but the sip of whatever the heck that was gave me a headache. Really, I was only seven for pete's sake!
Mom was enjoying herself. First, she cooked a big breakfast for herself.

Poor dad had to make his own breakfast that morning, since mom was a grouch. *Shakes head* He burned every bit of it.Then the kitchen cought on fire. Lucky for us, the phone wasn't melted yet. The firemen were on their way. After the fire was out, mom sat down to watch TV. She was getting quite lazy.

Dad had everything replaced just like that.
Soon, I was home! Mom stood up from her permanent place on the couch, and rubbed her aching stomach.

When I got home, I stood, admiring how pretty mom looked in her blue nightgown.

I forgot to tell her about Amanda, my friend who had come over. I pulled Amanda in

and  introduced her to mom.

Needless to say, she was altogether pretty surprised to see mom in her nightgown, looking very pregnant, looming over her. She ran upstairs in fright and grabbed my teddy, Mr. Chuckles, hugging and squeezing him to bits (he never was the same again).

By the time I pulled her off my teddy, it was time to say goodbye.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 10:49:25 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 10:52:30 am »

Awww that is SO sweet! The last picture isn't showing up. Anyway, great start, I bet the new baby is going to bring trouble! Mwah! Keep up the good work Wink

-Gemma-
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 11:19:15 am »

Sorry about the last picture! It won't show up for me either- anyone have any ideas? Oh and thanks everyone! Glad you like my story!

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 11:56:28 am »

This story is very cute love it I think new baby=jealousy?

Solitario's Don't Die..
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 01:27:04 pm »

Ok, here's an update for you. I just couldn't help myself! I promise to make you wait longer next time!:lol:

I was sitting on the floor, just doing my homework at about three-thirty.

Dad was watching one of his fitness programs, trying to get in shape. He still had dreams of becoming a professional personal trainer, or at least, that's what he wrote in his diary (I mean, he put that thing in such an easy hiding spot- the bookshelf- anyone could find it!).

I wondered why mom wasn't home. When I finished my homework, about four-thirty, I saw that dad was done working out. I asked him, "Where's mom? It's four thirty three and I'm worried."

"I don't know. She left here about one. Said she had to take care of something." He responded, worry filling his mind. Just then, mom burst through the door. She looked beautiful!

I ran and gave her a hug of approval,

and dad gave his kiss of approval!
Anyway, mom was in such a good mood after her makeover, she decided to cook us dinner, something she hadn't done in a long time. We were elated!

And she cooked us dinner all right! Lobster Thermidor!

We had a delicious dinner that night!

Then mom took a nap. She was so tired that when we went to bed, we tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't! We just let her sleep there.

Anyways, over the next few months, as her stomach grew and her feet swelled, she lay on the couch, only getting up to change her clothes and bathe. She slept there, on the comfy couch, for the rest of her pregnancy.

Meanwhile, dad was working on a secret project for my mom- converting half my room into a nursery. A lot of my precious things had to be put away in storage until further notice, but I was joyous at the thought of getting a new baby brother or sister.

Anyways, one night, when we were all asleep- me in my bed, dad in his, and mom on the couch- mom had this funny feeling in her belly. She sat up.

'The baby.' She thought, but disregarded it quickly. 'It isn't due for another two months.'
All of the sudden, her stomach lurched, then shooting pain came, ripping across her belly. She howled and yelled.

Dad and I, startled by the noise, woke up. Realizing after a second that it was mom, we tore down the stairs in fright!

After more howling and yelling,

a midwife, and a couple of hours later..... we had a beautiful baby boy. We named him Julian.

We were so excited, dad and I, we were yelling and hooting up a storm!

Then mom fed him, and put him to bed in his brand new crib!

Oh, what a night that was!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 01:29:18 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:54:02 pm »

Yay! It's a boy! very cute baby. Love the custom crib with the skirt it's really pretty.

Solitario's Don't Die..
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 02:36:43 pm »

Thanks! I hope it's not too boring... anyways, the next part is where the fun begins!

Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 08:59:20 am »

Aww...this is a very sweet story!!! I love it!!!

I used to be Nyxie
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 12:11:07 pm »

Thanks!

Edit: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving for Christmas vacation, so if I don't update, you'll know why!! Smiley
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 08:51:29 am by babyblueheart » Logged

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 12:12:21 pm »

Have a great xmas babyblue!

Solitario's Don't Die..
darkener14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 03:13:04 pm »

Your story would look much better if the walls were up, but the story line is nice.

Children on the streets using guns and knives,
Taking drugs and each other’s lives,
Killing each other using knives and forks,
And calling each other names like dork.
"Think About It" -- Flight of the Conchords
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: