Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:39:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would you like to see next for the Bodyshape series?
More base-game outfits for the existing sizes - 146 (15.1%)
Custom/Celebrity Bodyshapes (like MillaJ meshes) - 127 (13.1%)
Totally original meshes like the Alpha Tshirt & Skirt, Marvine's heels - 235 (24.3%)
Variations on existing sizes (like a 38" Booty Hip set) - 107 (11.1%)
Expansion Set clothing for the existing sizes - 307 (31.7%)
Other (specify below) - 45 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 390

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: What's Next for the Bodyshape Series?  (Read 75926 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pottoe

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2007, 02:51:58 am »

How about the hyperbusty mesh with natural boobs instead of inplants and the riogal hipsize!!! My sims in the adult-movie business would certanly appreciate it!!!
Bakajin

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2007, 12:07:26 pm »

I couldn't decide: "booty" versions for the different hip sizes or custom shapes. The celebrity idea intrigues because with all these celeb heads floating around, it would be nice to have the matching celebrity body. Britney's legs would make a great addition.
mojopixie
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2008, 01:40:56 am »

Quote from: tairourou;806968
I just want to see more of the 36 C set. If you could do versions of popular custom meshes or some more Maxis meshes in that size (like the black or the red dress with heels the Caliente sisters wear, the V-neck dress with a crinkle skirt from Nightlife, etc.) I would be very happy.

where's the 36C series? Or 36 D>? I have looked and looked to no avail... thinking i am blind now...lol

Great work on all the body shapes warlokk!!!:worship:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2008, 06:35:45 am »

There isn't a 36 version of either one, just the 34's.  The only 36 I made was the DDD, although some of the named sizes are larger than 34 across the torso.  In my original Bodyshape sizes I had a 36D, 38DD and 40DDD, but the sizes were actually the same as the newer ones, I just named them inaccurately (didn't understand the sizing yet).

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
strawberrysim12

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2008, 06:12:24 pm »

:smile: what would be nice is, these volupcious bodyshape series can be intergrate in the games as defaults genetics replacing the Maxis default, and work with the clothing already in the game and other downloaded female clothes from teen female to elder female.:toothy10:
i hate it when i use the volupcious bodyshapes and then the sim ladies decide to change into other clothing and it is like they deflated instantly.
:smt120
I am still searching for genetic replacement bodies to replace Maxis default barbie bodies. :Huh?:

Just a thought.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2008, 06:21:49 pm »

None of my shapes are set up as default replacements.  It requires making way too many meshes for one thing (every single outfit must be updated), and defeats the purpose of creating a variety set for another.

Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2008, 11:21:38 am »

Thank you for making the different bodyshapes. The variety is wonderful, and I'm glad you haven't made any of them defaults, because as you have said many times, it defeats the whole purpose of creating them in the first place not to mention the enormous amount of work. And besides that if you did it for one shape you would have to do it for all of them because everyone would want something different.

Thank you for your work.
recycledflesh

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2008, 06:29:09 pm »

Hey Warlokk, First thank you so much for all your wonderful bodyshapes.My personal fave is the fashion model with vol gal and cp coming in close behind .
Don't know if it would be of interest but what about alien or mutant bodyshapes?Like maybe tentacles or extra breasts or any such oddity?
freoninferno

Truth is a great flirt.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2008, 01:57:46 am »

i love your work, and of those i tend to favor slimmer, more perky & petite ones like faerie girl styled meshes and the mila ones. i like your mix & match ones for teens & others very much as well. fashion model is wonderful & and your fitness girl idea too are to my personal tastes. i could do without the big nasty torpedo fat bags that make bowling balls look small and seem to defy gravity, so i appreciate that you put in smaller more normal sized ones that look more healthy, natural and non-gravity defying.

i have however not seen the less curvy in the waist ones tho.

nice finely defined waists with flat tummies are nice, but so are less curvy waists that flow less dramatically into the hips. not anorexic, not even thin, just not as curve defining. softer. rounder. a tad more straight.

with a tummy.

seems the choice is from washboard fit to nasty fat, from skeleton thin to overly plump. how about a nice soft normal tummy? while fit? how about a fat morph to go with it that doesn't gross you out with uber bloat or thigh expansion? no big butt inflation?

guess i am looking for a middle of the road smaller breast that is non-gravity defying (like you've already done) joined with a healthy yet softer Drew Barrymore-ish type lower half. she's just one example, but healthy belly with a little bit of pooch and less dramatic arcing from hip to waist is very common and is far from unhealthy fat. lotta of us women have a sorta 'boyish' middle, laff, but we are still women. petite & healthy, but with some baby fat!

anyway, that's my two-bits. i know i didn't explain it well or cite better examples, but thanks for providing an area to provide dialogue.

may your mouse glide forever free without power outages!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:03:46 am by freoninferno » Logged

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE
weathermusic84

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2008, 12:31:14 am »

I would like to see mora alpha editable maxis body skinny and puffy gowns with barefeet or tennis for all ages females with all morphs if possible. For males of all ages alpha editable robes.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:12:51 pm by weathermusic84 » Logged
world_war_me

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2008, 04:25:04 pm »

In love with fm, but any chance of it being for teens?
challenger58

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:45 am »

I like everything you do and am very grateful for your work. All of my adult males are either slim bb or your regular bb(hate the maxis adult males body shape). I would really like to see a bodybuilder shape for the elder male.
 Hey...but whatever your genius inspires you to do.

Thanks again!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2008, 07:18:24 pm »

Umm, those aren't mine, those are Marvine and BeosBoxBoy... I only did the female shapes.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: