Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:29:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What would you like to see next for the Bodyshape series?
More base-game outfits for the existing sizes - 146 (15.1%)
Custom/Celebrity Bodyshapes (like MillaJ meshes) - 127 (13.1%)
Totally original meshes like the Alpha Tshirt & Skirt, Marvine's heels - 235 (24.3%)
Variations on existing sizes (like a 38" Booty Hip set) - 107 (11.1%)
Expansion Set clothing for the existing sizes - 307 (31.7%)
Other (specify below) - 45 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 390

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: What's Next for the Bodyshape Series?  (Read 75938 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tamha

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:59 pm »

I have 2 requests that I'd like to make. The first is a "corsetted" bodyshape, with a more slender waist and pushed up breasts, maybe with the s-curve back. I'd prefer it to be roughly C breast size and 36 hips so it falls between the default Maxis shape and the Pinup Girl shape (and the teen size could be the default size). I'd also like to see a petite/slender bodyshape (which could be paired to your Teen A/Small), but I haven't figured out exactly how the bodyshape should look. I love your new full body sets, and your Classic Pinup, Power Girl and upcoming Renaissance Lady shapes will be put into a custom neighborhood I have planned. Cheesy
papabear756
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2007, 08:01:02 pm »

I vote for a way to keep teens F, YAF, AF all have the same bodies I like the 34D36 Shaved look.  and more clothing for that size would be nice. But as you said whatever you feel like its all good!
Numbnumb

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 09:20:16 pm »

Oh! Wow!  I feel like a kid in a very upscale toy store with dads credit card.
I personally find that keeping the sizes straight from the different outfits gets a little confusing.
If only there was a way to thread them together for choosing purposes.
I love the clothing that allows 'peeks' that way the 'fuller bodied' Sim can show off without showing too much.
Phew.   I need to get a brown bag and breath into it.
Thanks, Warlock.

The three greatest gifts are the gift of love, the gift of life and the gift of laughter.
BadLuckBlackie

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2007, 10:33:26 am »

Quote from: Mickey57;580446
I hope this poll is still open for ideas on new body types.  I would like to see a more squared off, manly looking girl.  The type who would wear lots of flannel shirts and work in an iron foundry or as a prison guard.  (sorry for the stereotypes, but wanted to give a mental picture.)  Someone with a more muscular, masculine build, like Kristin Rohde from the HBO series OZ.  All the feminine girls are pretty, but we need the tough girls too!  Anyway, just my thoughts, thanks!

Have you checked out Marvine's Female Bodybuilder mesh?

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2007, 01:53:33 pm »

That one's coming, actually... I've already made a full-body nude in the CP and PowerGirl shapes with the SexyFeet, and I will eventually make them as bottom separates for all the sizes, since Bsett made it so easy for me by basing them on my hi-res bottom to begin with.  Also, my new alpha outfit I'm working on now incorporates the SexyFeet with a few other meshes, there's a preview at the Dungeon.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
bigmamms

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2007, 06:42:57 pm »

BIGGER TITS!!! Bring back the 36ZZZ!!!
nbny

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2007, 09:40:58 pm »

Sweet Warlokk.  Any plans to put those heels on the teens as well?
amileegirl

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2007, 09:52:43 pm »

I like the idea of the power girl, and I was hoping I could respectfully request some less buxom versions?   Its not that I have anything against a supersized rack (I admire Queen Latifah for carrying it off with elegance and spunk), but a more modest decolletage would be nice.   A little more Seven-of-Nine.  Something that says, "I'm wearing a wonderbra and I'm not afraid to strangle you with it."    

It is going to be my undoing that Warlokk is on my list of "must have content" after I decided to curb my downloading habit to a handful of creators only.
bigmamms

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2007, 05:50:18 pm »

Quote from: amileegirl;606469
I like the idea of the power girl, and I was hoping I could respectfully request some less buxom versions?   Its not that I have anything against a supersized rack (I admire Queen Latifah for carrying it off with elegance and spunk), but a more modest decolletage would be nice.   A little more Seven-of-Nine.  Something that says, "I'm wearing a wonderbra and I'm not afraid to strangle you with it."    

It is going to be my undoing that Warlokk is on my list of "must have content" after I decided to curb my downloading habit to a handful of creators only.

"Queen" Latifah had bust redcution surgery. She's fat but not buxom anymore.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2007, 01:08:25 pm »

I'd still like at least one alpha editable outfit for each already existsing Bodyshape.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2007, 06:11:22 pm »

Ugh... with the difficulty it takes making just *one* alpha outfit, I can guarantee I won't be doing that... there's just too many combinations.  I will make them for all the new sizes though (CP, PG, RenGal and FashionModel), and others can experiment with more sizes if they like... I've released most of the tools.

Saria

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2007, 11:58:00 am »

i'd like to see a "Big girl" mesh. kinda like Zenman's over at MTS2 but for all expansions. like an out and out larger, plumper ladies set.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2007, 01:08:10 pm »

Take a look at the preview post I have over at InSIMAdult, I think you'll be pleased... Cheesy

The Renaissance Gal is coming soon!

RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2007, 04:52:02 pm »

Mlacror, are you suggesting a teen version of the CP and PG bodyshapes? If so, I second the motion. It'd be nice to have the teens I make have a similar bodyshape at all times that can be tied to a skintone, and when they grow up they'd be using the Classic Pin-Up or the PowerGirl bodyshapes.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2007, 05:13:04 pm »

Well actually, the Classic Pinup and PowerGirl skintones are already tied to similar matching sizes from my Hi-Res Bodyshape series... I believe the CP is a TeenC-Lg, while the PowerGirl is a TeenD-XL.  I think I made a note of this in the Nudes & Skintones posts over at the adult site.

As for special custom shapes for the teens, well, we'll see... I don't tend to use the teens much myself and did the Teen sizes just for continuity of the main set.  I agree they could use some more clothes, but the size combinations are just a ton of work... however since I released the magnets someone else could carry that particular torch and run with it if they like... Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: