Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:35:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Run Program: Loving Daughter  (Read 4483 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Quaxo

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2007, 04:18:03 pm »

This is my first story and I've had this plot running around in my head for a while now so I'm ready to start posting the pictures now.
Enjoy!
Quaxo

Prolouge: Back Home

"What do you mean act happy?" The man sounded angry.
"Sweetheart, she's still out little girl!" The woman said.
"No, she's not! She's nothing but a bunch of wires and cold skin!"
"You're not just going to act like she never came into our lives, are you?"
Her voice was shaky now, on the verge of tears. "You--can't just leave!"
"I know I can't but what if the neighbors say something?" He had lowered his voice. "Ethel, they might think something is wrong with us!"
"There isn't anything wrong with us! We're a happy family, we're perfectly normal!"
"Ethel---"
"'She's my baby!  Our baby! Are you just going to leave her to die in the rain?"

"How can she be our baby when she has software for brains!"
"The doctor said she'll still be a normal girl. She's love us, laugh with us, everything!"
There a pause between them. "You can't just walk out and leave her Derrick. She needs you too."
After that, I hear footsteps. They're leaving me now.  I wonder who they are.  I think I'm suppose to know them. They seem to know me very well and I'm important to them too. However, the man seemed somewhat annoyed with me. Have I done something to him to make him angry? If I did, I should apologize.

I feel rather at home but for some reason, out of place.  Everything is dark.  My eyes slowly flutter open.  The light coming from the window hurts my eyes. Looking around the room, I see many bright colors but mostly pink.  I think this is someone's bedroom. I wonder who it belongs too.  There are toys scattered on the ground along with a toy chest and a teddy bear seat. It's also pink. The person who sleeps in this room must really love the color pink for some reason.

Acutally, I think room is suppose to be mine. Yes, it is mine.  This a room meant for a young girl like me so all this belongs to me. I must love the color pink then. This would explain why just about everything is colorful.  I really like the color but it is rather flashy. Maybe I'll ask the woman to take me color shopping.  A nice purple or even a green would be better suited for this room. I'd also like to get a desk for studying; if I have a place to study, it'll help keep my grades up. I think that might be a good idea too so I'll ask the woman as well.

I think I'm suppose to call her something other than 'the woman.' She has a name but I don't think I should call her Ethel. She has another name I have to call her and only I can call her this name. It shows affection and love so I must love her. The same goes for the man as well. They're both important to me for some reason.

"Hazel!" I hear the woman's voice from downstairs.  "Hazel, come get some breakfast."
Hazel: that's me.
My name is Hazel.
"Coming!" I pause for a second.  "Coming---Mother."
Mother. She is my mother and the man is my father.
I got out of bed and then ran downstairs to eat 'breakfast.'

So? What did you think? ^.^
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 05:41:39 pm by Quaxo » Logged
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 07:15:20 pm »

Ooh! Sounds interesting.....!! I like it!! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 02:47:59 am »

Cool! It sounds like she's some sort of robot, replacing these people's real daughter who recently passed away, or something of the sort, am I right? It sounds a lot like a movie I watched a few years ago. I can't rememeber quite what it was called though... hmm. Anyways, that's a great opening! I can't wait to see more of this! ^^
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 04:19:32 pm »

oooo sounds wierd
I like it! Smiley

LAX is whats up.
Quaxo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 10:51:52 pm »

Hooray, people like it! I'll try and get the first chapter up tomorrow.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 08:46:02 am »

ooh very cool scifi with heart can't resist that!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 05:14:12 pm »

Nice, I like! Update. Update. Update. Cheesy
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 07:32:40 pm »

Update...update... update!!

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: