Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:39:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Warlokk  (Read 3409 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: December 11, 2006, 03:14:47 am »

I was wondering about how i would make new meshes using your 34 DD Adult female meshes. I want to keep the shape and look of the breast just change the way the clothing looks. I was just wondering when i go through the whole process of making a new mesh for it will it still keep the same look of the breast. i am confused about this part. i know how to mesh, i was just wonderin how i would keep your shape and just change the clothing. Is it the same process? Oh, another question, could you make a full body everyday outfit shirt/pants for the 34 DD and 34 D instead of it just being the seperate top and bottom. If not thats ok because the work you have done is greatly appreciated. You have done a fantastic job and you are truly talented. Thanks again for everything!

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 05:59:18 am »

I'm not really sure what you're asking here... if you are looking to change the meshes themselves, or just the textures over the meshes I've created.  To make actual new outfit meshes, you could try to do them by hand in Milkshape, but the only way you'd really match my shapes is with the Poser magnets I use to create them.  This is what you'd need to make completely new clothing.  If you just want to recolor the stuff I've made already, you just need Bodyshop and a 2d-graphics program like Photoshop.

I hadn't planned on making any pants/shirt Everyday outfits, since the separates cover that aspect really well, and I generally prefer them.  Full-Body outfits take longer than anything else to make, so I want to keep them limited to more unique things that fulfill a certain need that I haven't already... like I know we need some short dresses, since there aren't any yet.  However, I may do something with a long shirt similar to the Alpha Shirt outfit BlooM has been working on, since again we don't have something like that yet.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 11:48:58 am »

Ok, where would I get the poser magnet(like I even know what it is lol). Please don't laugh. Would I go through through the same process modifying one of your meshes like a maxis original or would it be different? Like would I still find all four nodes, extracr them, make a new mesh package, etc. Would a step be added into the whole mesh making process for one of your meshes?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 12:18:06 pm by Netra » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 06:00:03 am »

Poser is another 3D-graphics program, focused on character creating and editing... it uses a magnet system for deforming the meshes, which I've gotten to work really well with the Sims meshes thanks to techniques worked out by Xenos (of Superheroine fame) and Zenman over at MTS2.  There's a tutorial by Xenos over at MTS2 in the create section somewhere.  I import the outfit mesh into Poser, apply a whole series of magnets for whatever size I'm working on, and export each one to a new mesh to prep and import into the game.

I plan to release my magnets eventually, probably soon now since I finished the main size sets.  You'll still need to purchase Poser 5 or 6 to use them though, last I checked it was around $150, I think.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 06:56:29 pm »

Thanks Warlokk for the help. You really are a great help to everyone here at insimenator.Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: