Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:51:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Video Dedicated to Sandrine Holt  (Read 3780 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CB2001

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2006, 09:50:07 pm »

I know that this board is general discussion, but I figured I'd point out that this is post is :off topi: of "The Sims 2" as a friendly reminder.

A while ago, I made a fan music video that has been on YouTube for almost a month now.  The video is dedicated and about an actress named Sandrine Holt.  Many may recognize her from "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" as Terri, the weather chick.   Some people may recognize her from the most recent season of "24" or remember her from the short lived TV series "Once a Thief".  Of course, there has been a Sim made of her by lucentgem at my request from a while ago.  Nevertheless, I felt it was necessary to make the video, because I don't think a lot of people know of her.  I do plan on doing another music video with more clips and a better music selection.

Also to point out, there is no "Sims 2" footage involved in the making of the video.  All of it is footage from the films and TV shows that I have at my disposal that features Sandrine.

Never the less, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGXDpLTojQ8

Enjoy.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:12:29 pm by CB2001 » Logged
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 12:27:12 pm »

I watched this it is a lovely tribute very nice.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
CB2001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 03:26:13 pm »

Thank you.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Smiley  

I plan on doing a second version of it, with hopes of featuring more clips and another song selection.  I haven't been able to figure out what song I want to use for the second one, but I will also include clips from another movie she was in called "Black Robe" that I managed to record off of the Sundance Channel, and a couple more of her TV appearances including "CSI: Miami" and an episode from the reworking of "The Outer Limits" called "Last Supper".
vikingowa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:10:31 am »

good job

I apologize for errors in my post!!!
Looking my signature!!
Looking my signature!!
Looking my signature!!
CB2001

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 01:27:51 pm »

Quote from: vikingowa;804311
good job

Thanks.  I apologize for not responding sooner.  Life's been keeping me busy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: