Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:41:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussi mesh with a skintone?  (Read 2348 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
faeof_flesh

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2006, 07:43:42 am »

Helloooooooooooo! Sussi's site has just closed and I stupidly forgot to save the instructions she gave with her bodyshape project. I have her barbieskin attacthed to her meshes but I wanted to attacth her other skintones to the bodyshape meshes too.

I've looked at the posts on here (Though in my current state of mind I may have missed something Wink) but can't find the same kind of advice she gave.

It was something along the lines of exporting the barbieskin already meshed to bodyshop and opening up the new skintone and then doing something or other to make the skintones have the bodyshape meshes...

I'm not quite sure so please, any help would be apprectiated Smiley

(And apologies if I don't make sense! I've not been well since joining insim (hence the lack of posts) so sorry!)

T.W.F.

*I am the Fae of Flesh*
I am the Emu of Evil Laughter
*Cower you Fool, Cower*
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 04:52:56 pm »

1) In Bodyshop, you export the already linked skintone, then the skintone you want to link.

2) Don't close Bodyshop, go to your projects folder, open the skintone you want to link and copy all the textures - but NOT the file with a .package extension - in the clone of the already linked skintone - the textures will overwrite the existing ones since they have the same names.

3) At this point, you can edit the swatch icon to make it recognizable.

4) Go back to Bodyshop and import the clone of the linked skintone in which you replaced the textures.

Done! Cheesy
faeof_flesh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:33:08 pm »

Oh thankyou heaps Cheesy I really appreciate it!

*I am the Fae of Flesh*
I am the Emu of Evil Laughter
*Cower you Fool, Cower*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: