Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:34:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gourgeous Twins: Marco & Vinnie  (Read 38293 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2007, 12:22:16 pm »

Marco is sooo droolable.  On another forum we were thinking about starting an Adopt a Family project.  I created our very first family using Marco, but I'll direct everyone here to download him.  I just couldn't resist that pretty face.  I made a photo collage with him for this project.  Please let me know if this is not okay.

Here's the background:

Rachel had the perfect marriage. She and her new husband Bill bought a big house in the country to share their dream together - to fill it up with children.

But when their first born child was just learning to crawl, Bill took off in the middle of the night, saying he wasn't ready to be a father after all.

Strapped for money, Rachel did the only thing she could think of, and rented out part of the house so she could stay home with Joshua through his babyhood.

That's when she met Robby Sanderson. Rachel swore she would never date again; in fact, didn't even want to look at another man again. But she finds herself drawn to him, and thinks about him often. But as she's drawn to him, so is she repelled by his childish nature. He seems to want to spend all his free time playing, and Rachel needs a man that can step up to the plate and help her fulfill her dreams. Can Robby ever be that man? Should Rachel look the other way and forget about men for awhile? You decide!

(I hope I'm not boring you to death!)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 12:32:10 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
RainyStorm

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2007, 10:52:45 pm »

I have all the brothers in my game.They are adorable

Rock on or Roll off
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
mayku

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2007, 07:59:25 am »

mmm...they are really special...great work!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 11:09:43 am »

Love hearing about the parallel lives of my boys!  Thanks for sharing, and the pix are great! I'm am sooooo flattered!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
RainyStorm

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2007, 01:27:57 pm »

These guys look great in the game.Iam thoroughly enjoying them.

Rock on or Roll off
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
rpolanco_v

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2007, 04:27:29 pm »

nice work
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2008, 08:06:15 am »

wow
Justsimming was my Simshost site! Of course you are most welcome to use anything from there, or from my present home, Simechoes. I am flattered and delighted to see such a lovely Sim made with my stuff!

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2008, 07:41:16 pm »

Quote from: Sita;1084247
wow
Justsimming was my Simshost site! Of course you are most welcome to use anything from there, or from my present home, Simechoes. I am flattered and delighted to see such a lovely Sim made with my stuff!

Thanks Sita!  And great to know you're still creating.  Am off to check out your new home.  Thanks again for your generousity AND your wonderful eyes.  Happy New Year!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
joswan

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2008, 07:21:34 pm »

Marco scream Hawaiian to me, great face 'do! ^^
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: