Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:54:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Gourgeous Twins: Marco & Vinnie  (Read 38298 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DebWillDo

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 11:46:41 pm »

Whew! *fanning self* The entire family is so...HOT!
    I wanna be a sim! Cheesy

"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.":walk:
simcrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 01:37:49 am »

Love them! thanks for sharing
sailorbabs

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2007, 04:33:59 pm »

Wow, very sexy! My sim will have a hard time deciding on who she should date! Cheesy
byako
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 04:56:32 am »

Very nice, I can't wait to put them in my game. : )

By the way though, the "shiguire" hair used for Marco is "Souma Shigure's hair" by Louis. Unfortunately though, the download on the site doesn't work, but it's been uploaded here. Hope it helps~

And thanks again for the lovely upload!
Molina

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2007, 02:40:27 pm »

Hott Cheesy

I ♥ Missaldith :albino:

Quote from: BrokenPrincess;974577
I love Molina!
♥_♥
The "Get Alfred Molina More Leading Roles" Petition!
CrazyTulip

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2007, 01:35:01 am »

Quote from: oph3lia;465957
Oooh hot... must download :grin:

Just what I was thinking!! :worship:
Paleoanth

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2007, 06:00:00 am »

Hey! You used my earring! That is so cool! Thanks.  It probably doesn't need Nightlife, I was confused about the whole BS and EP thing when I made it.  

Your sims are gorgeous!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2007, 06:09:23 pm »

Quote from: Paleoanth;766500
Hey! You used my earring! That is so cool! Thanks.  It probably doesn't need Nightlife, I was confused about the whole BS and EP thing when I made it.  

Your sims are gorgeous!

Wear your earrings?! I think aaaaaall of my boy Sims (I play dozens of families) are wearing some combination of your earrings!  Love the teen diamonds.  Your work rocks!  I can't believe you like my work.  I am so not worthy! :worship:

Curious about your handle, 'paleoanth'.......are you a paleoanthropologist, or am I way off track on that one?!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Paleoanth

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2007, 06:34:35 am »

LOL! Thanks.  We can start a mutual admiration society.  Your sims really are wonderful.  I cannot make a good sim to save my life.  The diamonds were done by request, I did the original hoop ones because I wanted a single earring for my guys and couldn't find one anywhere.   It made me mad, so I just learned to do it myself.  I really ought to convert the hoops and studs for teens.  

Yeah, paleoanthropologist is correct! I am getting a degree in that.
jeska9387
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2007, 09:53:10 pm »

Gorgeous! Thanks!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2007, 06:07:36 am »

Quote from: Paleoanth;772976
LOL! Thanks.  We can start a mutual admiration society.  Your sims really are wonderful.  I cannot make a good sim to save my life.  The diamonds were done by request, I did the original hoop ones because I wanted a single earring for my guys and couldn't find one anywhere.   It made me mad, so I just learned to do it myself.  I really ought to convert the hoops and studs for teens.  

Yeah, paleoanthropologist is correct! I am getting a degree in that.

Would LOVE if you'd make the hoops for teens.  I love the variety in your earrings......(like the ones with the balls, and the gold or silver choices.  Even that you did them seperately so you can create different combinations for different looks).  I can't create or mod a single thing......so I depend on all of you talented creators to make my simmies look good : )

I'm an anthropolgist too; archaeologist by training, but I work in radio. lol! Go figure!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
girlygirl2775

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2007, 12:29:44 pm »

damn id hit that twice....lol:tongue8:
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:37 am »

Quote from: urbanbeauty08;778051
They are too cute! I want to use them in my next movie, can I? I will credit!! They are absolutley gorgeous!

Absolutely!  And please PM me the link.  Would love to see my boys in a movie!  That is very cool!

Oh, and Girlygirl, my Sim-me did have a very good time with both of them! lol!  She does get around.:-P

punksim210
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2007, 02:45:44 pm »

niiiice. Verry hott sim guys =D -grins big- thanks
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2007, 05:26:41 am »

Quote from: urbanbeauty08;785138
Hey!! I decided to use Vinnie in my first ever music video! I'll PM you the link as soon as I can get it up, look for your credit at the end!! I'm also going to be changing my name to PikakeNikole on here, but I'll be back in a few to leave a post under that name. Thanks for that cutie!!

I'm so excited!  My Vinnie is gonna be a star!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: