Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:41:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Ooh look! Some shiny coffee tables! :)  (Read 16100 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2006, 05:25:10 pm »

Hello!:howdy:

Here's 4...well 2 of each, coffee tables that I've been making. And yep, two are blingy, and two are chromy! They are oval and oblong. And they require Glamour Life and Pets. I've added some screenies for you as well as the files. Here they are!

*edit* 28/Jan - I am going to try at some point to redo the files to make them recolourable. :thumbup: I'll also add some recolours too. Smiley

* It's A Bling Thing - Coffee Tables - Oblong Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.jpg (34.55 KB, 680x453 - viewed 11250 times.)

* It's A Bling Thing - Coffee Tables - Oval Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.jpg (31.95 KB, 699x388 - viewed 813 times.)

* It's A Chrome Thing - Coffee Tables - Oblong Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.jpg (27.24 KB, 639x355 - viewed 803 times.)

* It's A Chrome Thing - Coffee Tables - Oval Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.jpg (28.87 KB, 683x388 - viewed 854 times.)
* It's A Bling Thing - Coffee Tables - Oblong Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.zip (63.45 KB - downloaded 938 times.)
* It's A Bling Thing - Coffee Tables - Oval Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.zip (76.65 KB - downloaded 905 times.)
* It's A Chrome Thing - Coffee Tables - Oblong Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.zip (56.8 KB - downloaded 968 times.)
* It's A Chrome Thing - Coffee Tables - Oval Coffee Table - Matt's Workshop.zip (58.8 KB - downloaded 932 times.)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 09:18:00 am by Matt's Workshop » Logged

:howdy:
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 05:46:53 pm »

Oooohhh!! I love them, thanks!  You're so talented!  Tongue

Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 09:55:47 am »

Thank you Smiley

keke3368

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 04:29:34 pm »

these are way cool. thanks

'We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain.'
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 05:14:40 pm »

Gorgeous!
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 05:39:10 pm »

Thank you. Smiley

DLMulsow
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 05:57:15 pm »

Now Matt, the other table/chairs you made came up in my game and I do not have Glamour Life.  Were they not made with that ep??
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 06:08:13 pm »

You'll have to forgive my memory of these things, but I honestly can't remember! Oh dear.

I know that all the Hexagon, Round and Square Bling and Chrome dining tables, were cloned from the 'Beta Fomicron Dining Table', and the Oblong Bling and Chrome dining tables were cloned from the 'Banquet Of Six by Well Bred And Co.' table. The coffee tables were cloned from the 'Zip Zap! Coffee Table'. If you've already got those in the game, then all the tables should show up for you. What I'll do, is tomorrow morning, I'll uninstall all my Sims packs, and I'll add them back one at a time, and I'll make sure for you what expansions or packs the original tables came with. :thumbup: I always find it really confusing to remember what items came with what expansion. I'm pretty sure that the 'Zip Zap' coffee table came with Pets. I'll sort it for you! :thumbup:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 06:18:16 pm by Matt's Workshop » Logged

dontfreakinimme

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 06:56:47 pm »

These are cute! I love em :-)

~*Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood!*~
If I have headphones on my EARS, and you too can HEAR the music, why do you TALK to me?
Moon River

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 06:59:03 pm »

Gorgeous!!Thank you!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Frezia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 07:41:09 pm »

Looks great! Thanks a lot! :grin:

DLMulsow
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 10:10:48 pm »

Well, good lord...I didn't mean for you to do all that.  ROFL  I like your new tables a lot.  I have all the EPs but I don't have the stuff packs.  (I don't know the name of most of the stuff in my games though either, lol)  

I am going in game tomorrow myself so I will see what I got there too and let you know.
tara

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 02:09:09 am »

Gorgeous!
Thank you
Drcysmn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 09:00:45 am »

Great job!  thanks.
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2006, 09:25:36 am »

Oh Wow! Thank you all so much! :grin: <---- Is well happy ta!

Quote from: DLMulsow;468340
Well, good lord...I didn't mean for you to do all that.  ROFL  I like your new tables a lot.  I have all the EPs but I don't have the stuff packs.  (I don't know the name of most of the stuff in my games though either, lol)  

I am going in game tomorrow myself so I will see what I got there too and let you know.

Thank you DLM. :thumbup: I've just re-added each expansion, and I've learnt something new today! So, I'm so glad that you checked, otherwise I wouldn't have known either! These coffee tables only require the expansions...and no stuff packs! I cloned them from the Zip Zap table which came with Pets. I'll change that in the top message to reflect that. But, you've pointed out something really interesting! Because the Oblong dining tables, well they came with Glamour Life! So *scratches head* How did I manage to make them so you didn't need GL? :lol: I haven't a clue how that happened! As they should, technically, require GL as they were cloned form the Banquet Of Six Dining Table. But, here's a list of what I cloned to make the dining tables, coffee tables and the chairs. :thumbup:

Pets:
The chairs were cloned from the Nuclear Family Dining Chair
The hexagon, square and round dining tables were cloned from the Beta Fomicron Dining Table
The coffee tables were cloned from the Zip Zap Coffee Table

Glamour Life:
The oblong dining tables were cloned from the Banquet Of Six Dining Table

I'm gradually learning what comes with what, but there's just so much stuff in each! :lol:

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: