Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:10:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's A Chrome Thing...WARNING: Materials used are very blingy!  (Read 12216 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 12:11:01 pm »

Blimey! Oh deary deary me. Don't cry Tenshii! *hugs* I am so very sorry to hear that they crash the game, but I think I may possibly know the problem. You mentioned that you don't have Pets or Stuff Packs? You need to have installed all of the expansions and the packs except for 'Family Fun Stuff' and the 'Holiday Ones'. I must apologise profusely my dear as I didn't say which packs to have installed did I! Oops! *slaps own wrist!* The files do need to have installed Pets and Glamour Life. So, the bling tables did work? But the chrome ones didn't, ok. Did the same happen with the chairs of both sorts? I used clones of the nuclear chairs that came with Pets. Maybe the chairs are the problem for you as you don't have Pets. I'm not quite sure. Can you do me a favour? Can you remove all the tables and the chair files, then re-download them all, then try them again, incase it was a glitch. Then if it still does the same thing, remove the chair files, try it again with only all the tables, and let me know if it works. But I notice that you don't have the Glamour Life Stuff Pack? It's strange, as I'm sure the oblong table was cloned from one in that pack. And yet you say that one shows? *scratches head* I'll have to recheck that. So, follow what I've suggested, and if you've still got problems, then give us a shout and we'll sort it, ok? Don't panic! We'll get there!

:howdy:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 04:01:52 pm »

Well... both of them ("Bling" and "Chrome") didn't work after I tried it again.  Don't know how that happened.  And I just redownloaded.  It's not a glitch... I may have to prepare my computer for any possible stuff packs in the future.  I will make sure I have these table and chair sets one day!  Smiley

Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 05:25:01 pm »

Thank you so much for trying it again. At least we know it's not a glitch with your computer. That's one worry off of your mind! It must be because you don't have those packs. But as you say, once you've got them at some point, then the chairs and tables will show up! It's a shame that I can't remake them for only the other packs as they came with those specifically. If I was more technically advanced, then maybe I could...but no, I'm only basic! Ta again anyway Tenshii for trying it. :thumbup:

...yooooohoooooo! Anybody seen renee? *calls out for renee* I might have a little surprise for you! Only might though! I'm just uploading a couple of test vids, then I'll show you! :thumbup:

platinum

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 11:05:37 pm »

Smiley Wow` These look so awesome –Thank you.

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 06:36:59 am »

Thank you. :thumbup:

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 02:51:23 pm »

GLS?? OH NO ... I don't have that :cry:

I need to check these in game then

edit ... it's ok, I don't have any problems with these and I don't have the stuff packs :grin:

although my sims didn't seem to like them ... my female teen in the family was retching :laugh: sorry Matt :grin:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 03:13:37 pm by ~Ali~ » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 03:16:15 pm »

Oops! *runs and hides far, far away* :lol: Oh Ali love, I hope you can see them!

Quote from: Aliwag;460780
GLS?? OH NO ... I don't have that :cry:

I need to check these in game then

edit ... it's ok, I don't have any problems with these and I don't have the stuff packs :grin:

although my sims didn't seem to like them ... my female teen in the family was retching :laugh: sorry Matt :grin:

:lol: Oh well! So much for adding a high environment score. Maybe she'll grow to like it over time, lol. Oh hang on, oh, I think I might've forgotten to add a high environment score! Oh dear!:lol: Oh well. And they show up with no packs? Oh wow! I didn't know that Ali! Ta for letting me know. :thumbup:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 04:56:23 pm by ~Ali~ » Logged

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 04:55:03 pm »

as you can see I can see them just fine in my game, I have neither GLS NOR FFS so not having the stuff packs should not cause any problems to anyone!!

* tables.jpg (116.06 KB, 1024x795 - viewed 196 times.)

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 04:57:08 pm »

Oh wow! Ta for that picture Ali! I'll have to always check that in the future then about the stuff packs, as I can't ever remember what came with what pack or expansion! :lol: I love that hair in that picture! :thumbup:

Lauralli

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 08:37:01 am »

Thank you. :-)
ShanOw

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 12:02:30 am »

awesome...my game needed something like this to add "bling" lol. Thanks a lot, great job.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: