Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:29:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Through Dreams - Chpt 1 Dream Weaver, Part 4 29/01/06  (Read 9298 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 08:58:43 pm »

Awesome! I can't wait! ^^
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 11:31:49 am »

Part 4

Tara quickly changed direction and hurried through the crowd in to the place he had been. She lost her balance and stumbled against someone. Cries of protest followed as the contents of their drink flew from their glass. “Hey watch where you are going!” shouted voices fuelled with alcohol and anger. Tara muttered apologies and made appeasing hand gestures, quickly backing off before someone decided to push the issue. Things could get nasty in an instant in the Lizard if you didn’t watch what you were doing.

By the time Tara had reached her destination he was gone. Standing on tiptoes she scanned the surrounding area, frantically looking for a sign, just a glimpse of him.

“Hey there gorgeous can I get you a drink?” a male voice slurred lecherously in her ear.
She felt an arm snake round her waist and pull her close. Rancid breath assailed her and she gagged at the smell. Opening her eyes she found herself level with a pair of small black beady eyes glinting with lusty interest.

“So what do you say darling, you gonna let me fulfil your fantasies tonight?”

“No offence but if you were my fantasy I’d volunteer for the somna-chip.” Tara retorted sarcastically, writhing out of his grasp and darting away. She prayed he was as drunk as he looked or she was in serious trouble after the insult she had just thrown at him.

She quickly snaked through the crowded room, putting some distance between herself and her wannabe Romeo. She paused by the doors to the entrance foyer; she could see the back of Gator’s broad shoulders through the glass panel; even through the frosted glass his muscled bulk was unmistakable. The doors were flung open as a group of drunken women headed back from the ladies rest room and Tara gasped as she spotted a familiar dark head exiting the club.

She immediately charged at the doors trying to push pass the milling crowd. Ignoring the cries of outrage she pushed through to the other side. She ran across the empty reception area and out through the main doors. In the back of her mind she could hear Gator calling her name, but she pushed it aside, he was here, just seconds away from her. She scanned the dark street, the only illumination coming from the entrance of the club and the few flickering street lights that still worked. Frantically scanning the sidewalks and alleyways in both directions she tried to discern which route he had taken.

She ran to the Metcar rank on the corner hoping he’d opt for the obvious route home. Empty. “Damn!” cursed Tara out loud as she checked the queue of waiting cars looking for movement.

The ear-splitting sound of screeching tyres cut through her senses and as Tara turned in their direction she caught a flash of dark hair and gleaming metal as he raced off into the night, out of her reach once again.

Dejected at how close she had been, Tara slumped in heap to the pavement, her head in her hands. She remained that way until she heard voices calling her name some time later, it could have been seconds or hours. Tara had no idea how much time had passed, the car park, what a fool she had been, if only she had thought of the car park!’ No-one in their right mind drove to the Lizard these days, the chances of your car remaining where you left it for more than five minutes after you were out of sight were nonexistent. I mean how many people could afford to run a car these days? The ones who could certainly didn’t drink in places like the Lizard. ‘What had he been doing there? Who was he?’

Tara felt strong, comforting hands on her shoulders. “Tara are you okay, I’ve been looking everywhere for you?”

‘Andro’ whispered Tara relieved, allowing him to help her up and sinking into his concerned embrace.

“Is she okay?” came Gator’s gruff voice

“She will be once we get her home”

“Come on Andro, we better get going”, ‘Ah Trix was there too’ thought Tara as she floated off into unconsciousness, her last thought that she was safe with her friends.

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 05:32:36 pm »

Andro Smiley *drools*

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2006, 01:45:44 pm »

-joins Flid- Andro...
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2006, 02:12:43 pm »

For the ladies Wink

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 02:44:12 pm »

*faints*

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 03:30:51 am »

I had lost this story forgotten the title so glad I found it! great update gonna subscribe so I can make my way back here and yes Andro is nice!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 11:51:29 am »

thanks Cheesy

Hoping to have the next update done tomorrow but need to build some sets and doa lot of photoshopping for it

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: