Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:37:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer that I made unfurnished (decorated only) homes for smaller files?  (Voting closed: December 27, 2006, 12:25:36 pm)
I'm leaning towards a yes on that one! :grin: - 11 (20%)
Nope, but keep furnished ones to small lots as me dial-up takes forever! Smiley - 9 (16.4%)
Not fussed either way, as long as they stay small out of respect for our brilliant hosts! Smiley - 35 (63.6%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Warrens  (Read 6682 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2006, 12:18:30 pm »

Hello!:howdy:

I've named this one The Warrens, as it's got so many little nooks and crannys in it to explore. I've been building this of a night time, when I had some time to concentrate when all is quiet! :laugh: I can't hear meself think in this place otherwise! :lol: It's on a small 30x30 lot. It costs 110,847 simoleons. A lot, BUT, it is completely decorated and furnished and that. And those plants don't come cheap either! It has got 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, an open plan living room, 2 bathrooms plus 1 spare loo in the garage incase they get caught short coming home from work. :lol: There's a garage with a spare area for hobbies or aspiration and career rewards. There's even a pool! I haven't added anything on the patio bit, accept for bushes and stuff. Oh, I nearly forgot! There's also a study type room at the top. :thumbup: It requires all expansions, and Glamour Life. I'm dedicating this one to Sleepycat and lollipop69, as they both inspired me to start building!

Here's some pictures of it and the file:

* 2nd Floor.jpg (30.37 KB, 414x249 - viewed 3146 times.)

* 1st Floor.jpg (143.11 KB, 962x512 - viewed 499 times.)

* Ground Floor.jpg (130.6 KB, 958x483 - viewed 464 times.)

* The Warrens - Outside.jpg (165.35 KB, 994x590 - viewed 431 times.)
* The Warrens.zip (1153.3 KB - downloaded 364 times.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 12:35:44 pm by Matt's Workshop » Logged

:howdy:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 06:05:18 pm »

o0o Fantastic job Matt!
kyd20

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 07:08:21 pm »

love this house. thanks a lot.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 07:12:48 pm »

I pick one. Or A. The first one.
Your homes are so nicely built and they have a wonderful layout.
I like to decorate homes I D/L

Then my thinking was maybe some player do not have the time to decorate?
So maybe
} Nope, but keep furnished ones to small lots as me dial-up takes forever!{

I am sure I was so helpful! :rofl:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 08:24:42 pm »

Very nice work, I absolutely love the house.Smiley Needed a good one to tell the truth myself, thanks!:)

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 08:28:02 pm »

Very neat house, I love it!

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~*~Emilie~*~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 08:48:20 pm »

Cute!!! Thanks =)
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 12:45:48 am »

Wonderful looking home, you've done a very nice job. Hope you don't mind if my Simmies redecorate...

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 02:39:57 am »

Oh, what a darling house! Thanks. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 03:19:09 am »

great pad Matt, looks wonderful :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 05:16:48 am »

Matt this house is amazing! You have such good uploads, I love them. Thanks for sharing.

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
Moon River

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 07:00:46 am »

Very nice house Matt, thank you!!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 10:36:43 am »

It's a nice house and it looks like it'd be right for one of my Sim fams, not ginormous but not cramped.

As for furnished or unfurnished, it's up to you.  I tend to install fully- or partially-furnished houses more often than unfurnished because I'm a dunce when it comes to placing furniture and decorating.  I'm hopeless with my real-life spaces about the same thing! :sign5:   Sometimes I'll change things in a pre-decorated house like change the wall color or replace one bed for another but otherwise I like having the base.  

I had to chuckle when I saw old Craftsman houseplans online-- some had drawn in shapes marked "rocker", "davenport", "dining table and chairs" because my first thought was, reminds me of previews of some Sim houses!

Your pomona is very extinct
omeara

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 12:58:30 pm »

Lovely!
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2006, 01:51:17 pm »

Thank you very much! :grin: Oh wow! Is happy ta! :grin:

And absolutely, if anybody wants to redecorate and that, by all means! It's a yes from me! I'm more than happy with that. As we've all got different tastes and it's important to decorate it to suit what you would like. :thumbup: Feel free to change whatever you want about the homes, knock down walls, rebuild bits, all fine with me. :thumbup: That's ok with me! :grin:

Thank you also for taking part in the pole! Blimey that's quite a good response that! It's giving me a good idea as to what to make in the future. If the general consensus stays the same until the end of the pole, then I'll always keep my homes to small lots and do some furnished and some unfurnished. A little bit of both. :thumbup:

:howdy:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: