Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:57:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlokks meshes  (Read 11593 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
masumane
« on: December 19, 2006, 08:30:38 am »

OK, I do not know a whole lot about meshes but I know enough... I think- and i hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I'll keep my questions as simple as possible, to try to get answers as simple as possible.

1. I know that not all of the default clothing in the game has been redone to fit Warlokks meshes, but I guess I'm just posting this to ask you guys who use his meshes, what % of the DEFAULT clothes for adults and teens will work with it?

2. Is it only possible to get one cup size for teens and adults? Could someone elaborate on the differences you can possibly have between adults and teens?

(I'll post here as I think of more questions... I want the 34C mesh, if anything BTW. I think that looks best.)
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 08:43:08 am »

A really good place to ask questions of Warlokk's body types might be Warlokk's forum here.
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:05:00 am »

...no link...  cheater. :grin:

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=122
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 09:12:51 am by Lytough » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 05:36:28 pm »

Actually a better place to start would be here:  http://warlokkstower.googlepages.com/bodyshapeguide

The Bodyshape series does not replace ANY default outfits, everything is custom from skintones to clothing... this allows them to all exist together in the game at the same time, while not eliminating the default Maxis size and all the clothing made for it.  However, there are currently only 8 full-body outfits and about a half-dozen tops and bottoms for each size.  There are many, many recolors for those outfits though, mostly found in the Hi-Res section here.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: