Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:33:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Brown Skirt & Matching Shirt  (Read 8266 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:12:33 pm »

Here is a Outfit(seperate top and bottom) I did with help and inspiration from El Pitufo Manitas, It is a Long Brown Shirt and a matching shirt to go with it. The mesh for the skirt is included in the package. The shirt requires Warlokks 34 DD enhanced Mesh. In order for the shirt to show correctly, you must have Warlokks 34 DD enhanced MESH. Hope you like it and enjoy.Smiley

* NetraCreationsShirt-Skirt-MESH.zip (404.06 KB - downloaded 527 times.)

* Pic1.png (154.43 KB, 261x491 - viewed 682 times.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:41:36 pm by kathy » Logged

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 02:42:03 pm »

Cute!
El Pitufo Manitas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 04:13:39 pm »

What can i say? At this moment i can't find the right words to express my admiration for your work... :smt113

:spanish:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 05:38:34 pm »

Very nice, I love the earthy-tones you've been working with in your outfits.  Great work!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
btrfly0666

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 08:03:57 pm »

Wow! I absolutely love this! I've been looking and looking but never finding just the right one until right now! Bravo for a job VERY well done. Now I have to ask a favor. As I find the DD Enchanced a bit unrealistic (for me) is there any chance that you might do this in one of his more normal or say natural sizes. I was thinking a C Natural would be great! I'm sorry if I've offended as that is SO not my intentions. Well, I guess it's up to you of course but I had to at least give you your very earned kudos and to also put in my request. Thank you in advance for any help you may decide to throw my way. Love your work!

:wav:
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 10:06:09 pm »

Quote from: btrfly0666;475698
Wow! I absolutely love this! I've been looking and looking but never finding just the right one until right now! Bravo for a job VERY well done. Now I have to ask a favor. As I find the DD Enchanced a bit unrealistic (for me) is there any chance that you might do this in one of his more normal or say natural sizes. I was thinking a C Natural would be great! I'm sorry if I've offended as that is SO not my intentions. Well, I guess it's up to you of course but I had to at least give you your very earned kudos and to also put in my request. Thank you in advance for any help you may decide to throw my way. Love your work!

I am back, had a pretty good birthday.Smiley Anyway, thanks for the complemets, I really appreciate all the feed back. As far as your request, I only have Warlokks 34 DD and 34 D meshes. I didn't want them all because there were so many, and I already had a ton of stuff in my downloads folder, so I downloaded the two ones I wanted most. Sorry, If you would like I could do them in just the normal sim sizes for you.Smiley

julechristine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:43:11 pm »

Thank you, this is my favorite mesh.  She always needs something new to wear.  I love what you have created.
btrfly0666

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 02:57:29 am »

Quote from: netra567;475997
I am back, had a pretty good birthday.Smiley Anyway, thanks for the complemets, I really appreciate all the feed back. As far as your request, I only have Warlokks 34 DD and 34 D meshes. I didn't want them all because there were so many, and I already had a ton of stuff in my downloads folder, so I downloaded the two ones I wanted most. Sorry, If you would like I could do them in just the normal sim sizes for you.Smiley

Oh, belated happy birthday! Glad is was good ... those are the best kind to have :lol: And yes, one for just the normal sim sizes would be great too. I totally understand your downloads folder issue ... it's hard isn't it? When there's so much really great stuff out there? Like yours? Cheesy Thanks so much for this ... I really appreciate it!

:wav:
Ariadna

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 08:38:14 am »

awesome !!!!
Alekz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:27:38 pm »

really cute, this is going to my game right now, i love that skirt thank you!!
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 02:17:06 pm »

Thank you all for your complements, I really appreciate you all!:)

Diva

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 05:28:36 pm »

Very pretty....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bohn7

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 08:50:58 pm »

Beautiful work!! Thanks!
El Pitufo Manitas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 10:08:23 pm »

Looks god in the game !!!

:smt113

:spanish:
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 06:45:59 pm »

These are GREAT Screen Shots!!! Thanks so much for the support. I appreciate it. I will have some more clothes to come!:)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: