Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Syn's X-Men Project  (Read 42860 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 10:05:29 pm »

LOL, and who can blame you for wanting to rest, Syn!  Hopefully you find it to be worth the trouble, because they look great! Since my recolor for Zarek is gone, I might have to hijack one of these other ones for him and change it into an adult. That way when Marissa is kidnapped and held captive by evil villians wanting her to use her powers for their own profit, he can rescue her! Yay!

Oh, and as for The Three... There actually isn't a way to tell Amy, Beth, and Carrie apart when they are in costume. Out of costume it has to do with their mannerisms alone. Amy is more flamboyant, Beth is shy and a little straightlaced, while Carrie is down to earth.  This is a new developement for them because they were together so much as children that they didn't individualize (I think that's a word). When together they tend to still act like one person rather than displaying those individual traits.

Darn! I hope that flashdrive is found soon because this makes me want to write the story more and more. You'd think you providing us with these wonderful costumes would make me want to play, but I gotta take inspiration where I find it.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
emino

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 10:18:11 pm »

OMG! OMG! OMG! *squeel*

All entries looks great. I LOVE how you design Geppetto. He looks awesome!
PS - Would they be available as adultwear as well?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:21:42 pm by emino » Logged
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 10:34:22 pm »

Quote from: emino;476055
OMG! OMG! OMG! *squeel*

All entries looks great. I LOVE how you design Geppetto. He looks awesome!
PS - Would they be available as adultwear as well?

OH! OH! I know the answer to this! What you do is just export it through Bodyshop and then export an adult mesh the same way, then put the picture from the first file into the second file and import back into Bodyshop. WhaLa! You have an adult version! It's easy and cool! I did that with just about everything Syn's done so I have everything for adult, young adult, and teen. You can do it for elders too, but most look kinda funky that way.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
emino

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 10:37:28 pm »

Thanks Dizi. ROFL on the Elder costume. I might even be brave enough to try that!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 10:42:25 pm »

Brava Dizi!  Exactly what I would have said!  It's really easy to do!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Sheol

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 05:13:24 am »

Amazing work!!! :worship: Syzygy lookis like I imagine her, it's wonderful!

Thanks, Syn!

Weird techniques and incredible power... this girl's not just nobody! WHO THE H3LL ARE YOU?! :evil5:
alexglass13

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 06:51:47 am »

maybe i could make a movi out of them. thay might be a bit ambitious tho.

Real heros fight on

Just call me Alex
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 06:21:31 pm »

After seeing the trailer for The Altered, I'd definitely love to see a movie, any movie, about the X-Men.  There's really only been one by TodNYC and it was from his original characters point of view, there's only a brief glimpse of the X-Men.  It's really cool to see my costumes in action though!

~ Syn

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 06:26:42 pm »

Very cool doll!
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 07:06:49 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;477377
After seeing the trailer for The Altered, I'd definitely love to see a movie, any movie, about the X-Men.  There's really only been one by TodNYC and it was from his original characters point of view, there's only a brief glimpse of the X-Men.  It's really cool to see my costumes in action though!

~ Syn

Ooh are those online anywhere?
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 07:14:45 pm »

I'll let AlexGlass13 publish a link to his "The Altered" trailer.

~ Syn

Edit:  I should have checked the link to the X-Men movie before I listed it.  It didn't work, sorry!  I've checked Sims99 where TodNYC used to have the movie I thought, but it's not there anymore.  So, I guess it's not available anymore.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 07:18:51 pm by SynapticSim » Logged

Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 07:50:21 pm »

Where did you get the reflective floors??

Thank you for these X-Men!!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 08:55:39 pm »

Aren't those floors gorgeous?  Well, they aren't really floors, they are mirrors, and you'll find them in the mirrors section of your game.  You can get them here:

Click on "Products" and under "Other" Click on "Millenium" and download the .zip in the bottom left corner.  They are very versatile, coming in different sized squares as well as triangles for those diagonal rooms.

alexglass13

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 04:05:37 am »

Here you go dracine this is my video which is probably not the one you want but its got one of your posters in it.
http://www.sims99.com/movie_details.php?dir=simaddi5&id=7653

TodNyc has seemed to disapear off sims99.com but i've heard he has his own site. I have not been on it though, if you type burnt coffee productions you will probably find it.

Edit:Here it is but his batman and xmen films are not online! http://www.burntcoffeeprod.com/films.html
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 04:07:58 am by alexglass13 » Logged

Real heros fight on

Just call me Alex
Psistorm4472

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2006, 09:20:48 am »

Awesome work! I wish I had seen this before today: as a longtime X-Men fan, I have a mutant character or two (or fifty ...) running around my head.
Nice job, again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: