Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:09:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Syn's X-Men Project  (Read 42857 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 12:18:33 pm »

Quote from: alexglass13;478278
Here you go dracine this is my video which is probably not the one you want but its got one of your posters in it.
http://www.sims99.com/movie_details.php?dir=simaddi5&id=7653

TodNyc has seemed to disapear off sims99.com but i've heard he has his own site. I have not been on it though, if you type burnt coffee productions you will probably find it.

Edit:Here it is but his batman and xmen films are not online! http://www.burntcoffeeprod.com/films.html

Your video was really really good!
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2006, 12:30:15 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;477619
Aren't those floors gorgeous?  Well, they aren't really floors, they are mirrors, and you'll find them in the mirrors section of your game.  You can get them here:

Click on "Products" and under "Other" Click on "Millenium" and download the .zip in the bottom left corner.  They are very versatile, coming in different sized squares as well as triangles for those diagonal rooms.

Thanks!! They are as gorgeus as these downloads!! *no I'm not just kissing up*
alexglass13

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 01:05:33 pm »

Thanks Dracine did you see your poster?

Real heros fight on

Just call me Alex
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 01:38:47 pm »

Quote from: alexglass13;478706
Thanks Dracine did you see your poster?

I did, and I may or may not have squeed.
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 02:06:32 am »

I hope Syn doesn't mind me posting this here. I moved all the teams in one house and some other random sims for a story...and...I..got this

Squall117

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 02:55:59 am »

Another masterpice from you Syn!!
I love everything you make, specially X-sims Cheesy

dracine: I wouldn't even think about doing something like that on my PC... lol

Squall Lionheart
My stuff at MTS2 Squall117
My Sims 2 site NeoSquall Studios
**Retired**
alexglass13

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2006, 04:06:55 am »

Dracine doesn't that majorly slow down your gameplay? OOO and what kind of story are you making?

Real heros fight on

Just call me Alex
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 04:32:37 am »

How on earth did I manage to overlook this contest?Huh?Huh?  These all look so fantastic!

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2006, 08:54:53 am »

Holy Cow!  Dracine that's a lotta X-Men in one spot, lol!  My computer would just fall over and die if I tried to put that many sims on one lot.  I'm definitely intrigued about this story now.

Thanx for all the compliments guys!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
generalzoi

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2006, 09:42:10 am »

Dracine - I am going to STEAL your computer.  Just so you know.
emino

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2006, 09:53:05 am »

OOOH! Dracine! I can see my Geppetto! *waves*
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2006, 10:13:34 am »

Oh, I also wanted to tell y'all, when I was in the game taking pics, it was really fun to see which of your characters interacted with the others.  It was really cool to have a whole new set of X-Men without any predisposed couplings and all that.  (Jean and Scott, Betsy and Warren, Storm and Forge, Rogue and Gambit, etc.)

I think this is probably my favorite thing I've done to date.  I would be hard-pressed to create a better design for the X-Men.

~ Syn

Oh, and Dizi, how did you like the burn scars on Marissa's face?  I thought I did really good on those.

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2006, 05:48:55 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;480624
Oh, I also wanted to tell y'all, when I was in the game taking pics, it was really fun to see which of your characters interacted with the others.  It was really cool to have a whole new set of X-Men without any predisposed couplings and all that.  (Jean and Scott, Betsy and Warren, Storm and Forge, Rogue and Gambit, etc.)

I think this is probably my favorite thing I've done to date.  I would be hard-pressed to create a better design for the X-Men.

When I threw the X-Men into my game, I just sat back and see who wanted to be with who.  And much to my surprise, in my game, it ended up with Gambit and Rogue,  Emma Frost is with Death Gambit.  Angel and Psylocke hooked up.  Sabretooth is with a character I made.  Mystique is with Sinister.  Blink is with Mimic.  Havok is with Polaris though he is also fond of Blink.  No one likes Iceman.  Wolverine likes Jean, Rogue and Emma.  Jean likes Scott. Scott likes EVERYONE.  Especially Wolverine.  LOL

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2006, 07:19:44 pm »

See, some of them are just destined to be together, even in the Sims!  LOL!  Cyclops and Wolverine, eh?  Now that would be a story!

~ Syn

dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2006, 08:24:36 pm »

Quote from: alexglass13;480386
Dracine doesn't that majorly slow down your gameplay? OOO and what kind of story are you making?

Thankfully, it doesn't. When I pause the game and then go back to it, it's a little jumpy for a second or two then returns to normal.

I want to try and make a origin story for Blairboy. And  I needed all the teams and what not for a assembly shot. And wanted to see a head of time if I could handle moving in everyone in one house.

Quote from: generalzoi;480599
Dracine - I am going to STEAL your computer.  Just so you know.

Hahhaha, hey by all means! I love the stuff you make so have fun!

Quote from: emino;480609
OOOH! Dracine! I can see my Geppetto! *waves*

He seems to love to hit people with the pillow haaha.

Quote from: SynapticSim;480564
Holy Cow!  Dracine that's a lotta X-Men in one spot, lol!  My computer would just fall over and die if I tried to put that many sims on one lot.  I'm definitely intrigued about this story now.

Thanx for all the compliments guys!

~ Syn

Hahah, it really was a lot of them in one spot. Thankfully the computer doesn't give me too much trouble when playing like that. I remember when SIms 1 was out how it would drag when I was downtown.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: