Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:07:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Anja's Friend Anne Seladdams  (Read 20920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:07:14 pm »

Anja's Friend
Anne Seladdams

All characters in my stories are copyrighted characters in a copyrighted story. Downloaded for personal use only. Any publication of these characters in any form without prior written permission is strictly forbidden, and is a violation of US and international copyright law.

There's more to Anne than just her black and white walls and floors; for instance: her face, body, and clothes!  And here she is!

Anne plays the title role in Anja's (adults only) story, Anne's Obsession.  She has her own photography studio in The Meat Market.

Anne's download includes 3 items of new custom content from The Pearl: her skin tone, ribbed black tank top, and black jeans and boots.

She also has custom content from some of the master sims artists around the net:

You Also Need to Get These Meshes
Anne requires the follow custom meshes, which you must download and install seperately if you don't already have them:

MESH_afTopNakedHi_36DDD-Nat (for the skin tone)
MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_36 (for the skin tone)
Warlokk's MESH_afBottom_36_PantsCowboyBoots
Warlokk's MESH_afTop_36DDDn_Halter
XM Sims Flora hair030

Added: Warlokk's clothing meshes are right here in Insimenator.net.

The top: Warlokk's Hi-Res Bodyshapes - 36DDD Enh/Nat Tops Separates Collection

The bottom: Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 34B Default, Bottoms Separates

If you would like Anne with smaller (eyes), you might also be interested in: Anne's Black Tank Top in 4 Sizes.

No Pets: Anne was created with only the base game and University installed, and should work with any version of The Sims 2.

Edit (1/3/2007): I corrected the meshes you need for the skin tone.  Skin tones require two separate meshes, a top and a bottom.
Also note that I posted several versions of Anne's skin tone in different top sizes.  Sorry kids; they're on the adult site.

Copyrighted Material
Anne is a copyrighted character in a copyrighted story, so take a clue from that.  Insimenator.net is authorized to distribute her and you're not.  If you upload her to the EA Exchange or any other unauthorized place, you will be plagued with horrible dreams about unspeakable things lurking under your bed for the rest of your life.  You will also be a criminal, which EA sims to think is funny in The Sims 2 but in real life heads you down the path of decades of fear and misery; don't do it!
Copyright ©2006 by The Pearl, for the contributors.  All rights reserved.

* pssim_anne_seladdams.zip (4295.03 KB - downloaded 1323 times.)

* anne_seladdams_portait_1.jpg (55.06 KB, 384x512 - viewed 1212 times.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:44:45 pm by Chairman Greg » Logged

Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 10:15:27 pm »

beautiful sim greg...she has beautiful big.....ugh eyes Cheesy
thanx for sharing

Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 10:55:14 pm »

Quote from: buffybot;477838
beautiful sim greg...she has beautiful big.....ugh eyes Cheesy
thanx for sharing

Thanks, Buffybot!

There's an amusing story behind her big... um... eyes.

I thought I had made that skin tone based on Warlokk's 34Dn-36 mesh.  So I created the character and made clothes to match that size.

Then when she her took shirt off... holy merde!  No wonder she looked like she was having trouble breathing in that top!

So I guessed that she must be 34DDn.  I made some new clothes, and that's how she appears in her story.  But after I posted the story, I noticed that she was still changing her body shape when she got naked.

I went spelunking in SimPE and found that her skin tone was actually linked to Warlokk's 36DDDn mesh.  Eeek!  At that point, I had to choose between editing the skin tone in SimPE to update the descriptions or throwing away Anne and all the screen shots I'd made for her story.

Given those options, it wasn't too difficult to decide that I really liked her with the extra flotation! :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 11:09:18 am by Chairman Greg » Logged

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 04:37:45 am »

Yes, she does have big... eyes. LOL Huge eyes. But she's very pretty. Smiley Thanks for sharing her.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 09:42:37 pm »

lol greg...one can never have too much in the flotation department...

Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 09:51:34 pm »

umm..nice...nice...nice...ooohh, you know I can't say it!! :thumbup:

Edit: for those wondering who this Anja may be, here she is; she's my little daughter.

* 16.jpg (57.24 KB, 600x450 - viewed 3866 times.)

* AnjaSecond.jpg (64.77 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1298 times.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 11:08:13 pm by Lytough » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
MizPyro2U!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 09:54:17 pm »

She is very blessed ....Cheesy shes got some of the biggest.....eyes i have ever seen, but she is still very beautiful

:blob6:
I likes fire and explosions make me laugh!!! hahahahaha
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 11:25:02 pm »

hmph... you better behave, Anja,  nuff said... :neutral:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 11:38:18 pm »

:laugh:

More amusement: I just noticed that if you look verrrryy carefully, you can spot Diva through the window.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 03:31:42 pm »

She is gorgeous!
fordman1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2006, 07:35:07 pm »

Thanks For Sharing This Gorgeous Sim Just Had To Download Her.:drool:
Soooz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 10:37:59 pm »

Holly flippen heck her boobies are HUGE !
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2006, 03:55:34 pm »

She's very pretty.  What a tragic story - and in a sick sort of way, it's fun :O
Thanks  for sharing.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 08:33:18 pm »

Thanks, VerDeTerre! Smiley

That was very hard story to write.  I originally just created Anne to be the local photographer in Anja's story, and then got interested in her obsessive behavor.  'Why are you doing this?' I wondered.  

So, using the old writer's trick: I asked the characters!  I had Anja chat with her after a photography session and then it all became clear.

Incidentally, if anyone would prefer a less pneumatic Anne, I posted some variations on her top size here and also posted some alternative body shapes with her skin tone at InSIMAdult.  I think she looks best as a 34Dn36.

Eric
BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 09:27:45 am »

Very nice... Thank you :iconbigg:
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: