Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:17:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 36DDD Black Tank and 36 Black Jeans on Anne  (Read 7690 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2006, 08:27:49 am »

I just realized that I ought to note here that Anja's Friend Anne Seladdams, posted yesterday in the main Insimenator forum under Sim Honeys, has three bits of new Warlokkian custom content:

Photographer Anne Seladdams
The image is linked to her download topic.

Anne comes with:
[LIST=a]
  • black ribbed tank top, size 36DDDn
  • black jeans and boots, hip size 36
  • her custom skin tone, light skin with a dark tan and prominent tan lines, size 36DDDn36.
Anne plays the title role in the adults-only story Anne's Obsession, by the famous and enigmatic Warlokkian babe, Anja Vanderspeigle.

I debated with myself about where to post her. She wasn't an adults-only kind of sim so she didn't really fit at InSIMAdult, but she was the star of an adults-only story so maybe she did; and she was a whole sim so she didn't really fit here, but she's loaded with new stuff based on Warlokk's work so maybe she did... and so, I gave up trying to decide and just sent her off to play with all the other sim honeys! :lol:

Spoiler: Since folks under 18 can't read the story (and wouldn't like it anyway; it's presented as cerebral psychodrama), I'll post a little synopsis right here. Anne wears black in celebration of her lover. She fell in love with one of her high school teachers, but she was a kid and he was a grown-up who had his own life and his own grown-up girlfriends. It seemed hopeless, but she was interested in no other man. After she had grown up and graduated from college, she finally found him again. He was in his twilight years and soon passed on, but Anne was happy that she had him for that short while. She was even happier to discover, after his death, that he had left her with a baby.

Oh, and in case you don't know: Anja Vanderspeigle is an entertainer who has been hanging out at InSIMAdult. Since most of her story doesn't need to be over there, it's very likely that in the future you'll see some of her adventures over here.

* anne_seladdams_portait_2.jpg (77.6 KB, 384x512 - viewed 5314 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:23:15 pm by kathy » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 09:18:39 am »

Very nice... I love the thought and effort you put into your gals, and I love that my work helps make them a reality... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 02:11:24 pm »

Very hot!
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 02:22:39 pm »

Thanks, folks! Smiley

Hey, are my images showing up OK?  I keep seeing broken image links and even "page cannot be loaded" errors coming from my server; and a couple of the webmasters whom I host are experiencing the same phenomenon.

We've never seen it do this before and the server seems to be lightly loaded, so I don't know what to make of it.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 02:25:38 pm »

It is loading fine for me doll but you can always upload the images directly here.
BadLuckBlackie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 03:44:27 pm »

Whu... urk..aah... can't...type...drooling..uncontrollably....

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
El Pitufo Manitas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 04:00:40 pm »

:jaw::jaw::jaw:

:spanish:
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 04:40:51 pm »

VERY CUTE, I LOVE IT!:)

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 04:41:43 pm »

You know, I just now figured out the name reference... hehe clever... a photographer named Anne Seladdams... Ansel Adams... very cute... Smiley

See what 4 years of art college gets you?  Knowledge of (not-so-)obscure photographer references... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
odettesmom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 05:40:35 pm »

Poor girl, I feel sorry for her.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 05:45:55 pm »

Thanks, Kathy!  Yup, I'm saving uploading all the images here as a last resort; but since I'm hosting a couple of hundred sims artists I gotta fix the problem on my server if there's a problem to be fixed.  

It's also actually easier for me to use images from my server because I mount it as a disk drive (using webdav and Web Drive) and save them directly from Photoshop onto the server.  I have some Greg-friendly-but-user-hostile tools set up to help me sort through the bazillions of images when I'm playing with those stories. Smiley

I think it might be related to the latest Windows security update and Internet Exploder; and it seems to only be happening to stuff that each individual personally uploaded.  That sounds weird, but something happened in the past couple of days and that's the consistent footprint that I've seen so far.  Which is why I asked if others were seeing the same phenomenon.

Hoo boy, if you ever get the idea in your head that you might want to try hosting individuals' web sites, take two aspirin and lie down until the feeling passes.  Insimenator is practically perfect just as it is!

Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 06:20:40 pm »

Warlokk, I was wondering if anybody would notice that horrible pun! :laugh:

I had quite an adventure with Anne's skin tone.  I thought I had made it on a 36Dn36 body shape, but when she took her shirt off... oh my!  So I went back and redid her top to match.

Black and Manitas and Netra, thanks!  I glad you like her!

Odette's mom, don't worry; she's happy now.  Anne is feeling fulfilled, she's surrounded by very supportive friends (like Anja), she has a very lucrative career, and her child gives her a sense of purpose that was terribly lacking in her life.  She will always be a little weird, but maybe that's not such a bad trait for an artist! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: