Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 07:38:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Ridiculous Townie mini-stories New one!  (Read 7633 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2006, 03:27:45 am »

I love some of the Maxis characters just because they are psycho.  Nervous just invited himself on this lot while I was playing and I had to take some pics and make a stupid mini-story.
Enjoy, oh and if you have any silly townie stories please share them on this thread I love them!

In Strangehood live three scientist bachelors who are quite lonely despite rumors of their orientation they do date ocassionally and have met three lovely ladies who they work with in Area 46 at the secret military base.
Tonight was in Sim Universe a magic night for one of those bachelors Vizcund Curious.

Now Vizcund has had therapy and is no longer lashing out and attacking newcomers in their own homes.  This in itself was not easy to overcome but after seeing his first real woohoo experience it's almost understandable why he feels compelled to acts of violence toward other sims.

Vizcund Curious has finally been able to surmount his years of bad luck with women and has managed to interest Maura Lakes an attractive intern at the base.  This was their fourth date and Maura had finally invited him over for drinks.
Tonight was the night he was going to make his move and things were steaming up in the hot tub as you can see...

Maura was sighing softly and responding to Vizcunds caresses Vizcund could hardly believe it!
"Oh...Vizcund let's woohoo right now! Here under the stars" she whispered in his ear.
"OK" Vizcund responded quickly before she changed her mind.

They passionately jumped about in the hot tub in a whirlwind of steamy lovemaking unaware that something stupid and evil had joined them....

Vizcund was not about to interupt the magic with Maura who was so into him she didn't seem to mind the town nutjob had crawled into the hot tub and joined them.

Vizcund and Maura went under the water to enjoy each other completely as Nervous clumbsily stepped over and around them.

"Hey!  I'm your neighbor from next door, dang this is a nice hot tub!  hope ya don't mind I have a lot of muscle spasms" My name is Nervous!  Can ya hear me down there?"

Nervous made himself cozy and watched as Vizcund removed Maura's suit and explored her body...
"Ya know I live with this couple they pay me to hook me up to electrodes it hurts like hell but the money's pretty good"  Yeah he puts these wires all over my body and his girlfriend watches while he zaps me with electricity"  Nervous sniffed "sometimes she zaps me too"

"Dang how can ya'll breath down there?"

"Hold on man...I'll help you with the hook on that, since your hands are kind of occupied and all"

"Oh ok suit yourself I'm just trying to help"

They were finally done it took all of ....three minutes which for most male sims is about average, Maura was breathlessly hugging Vizcund and enjoying the afterglow of their first woohoo, when she finally noticed Nervous sitting there at the other end of the hot tub.

Vizcund slowly got out of the tub and since conditions of his parole required him not to assault anyone again went to the garden gnome to kick and mutilate it.
As he was stepping out of the tub he heard Nervous ask Maura "Do you have any chili laying around the house?  I normally wouldn't be so bold but I had electroshock testing today and that make me so hungry."

"I'm sorry...but who the hell are you?"  She said in shock.

"I'm Nervous I introduced myself earlier but you were busy underwater..hey don't worry about the chili I see you have a grill I'll just make some hot dogs instead then.  Want some?"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 04:47:40 pm by starlucid » Logged

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 03:03:46 pm »

xD Oh my word! That's the most hilarious sims moment I've ever seen! -gasps for breath-

"Dang how can ya'll breath down there?"
xD I wonder that very same thing, Nervous.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 03:36:47 pm »

LOL!  I had insomnia last night and was playing strangehood a bit and almost died laughing I have never had a sim just jump into the hot tub while others were in the middle of woohoo.  

I gonna play some townies and see if I can capture anymore weird stuff like this.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 03:52:35 pm »

*cry* that was SO sad...... *cry* Why couldn't she just give him some chili? waaah
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 03:57:09 pm »

:rofl: I've never come across that before. Those pictures are funny Cheesy

No requests please
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 04:01:51 pm »

Quote from: Frog_Man;485703
*cry* that was SO sad...... *cry* Why couldn't she just give him some chili? waaah

LOL! It's ok Nervous decided on hot dogs later.:lol:

Solitario's Don't Die..
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 04:46:55 pm »

lol
Little things that like seem to happen alot in Strangetown , dont they?
lol

LAX is whats up.
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 01:13:55 pm »

LMAO

Thanks for making me chuckle Wink

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 02:26:39 pm »

:snorting: that is funny. I have seen some strange behavior now and again, but  nothing like that.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 02:37:56 pm »

LMAO

"Do you have any chili laying around the house?"
"I'm sorry...but who the hell are you?"

-Gemma-
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 10:29:50 pm »

Come on guys post some of yours on here I know you have some ridiculous townies too! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 10:35:32 pm »

Okay...well, there may be some forthcoming from me. I'm playing in Strangetown myself, and Vidcund hasn't exactly endeared himself to the rest of my simmies...I'm planning on getting General Buzz to go insane; so far, he's been abducted and has given birth to twins. I love seeing what other people have done with Vidcund though...

...and have I mentioned that playing in the Beaker household is fun? Quite possibly because they are so nasty...

:blob6:
weetzie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 07:40:17 am »

I haven't gotten around to playing the townies that come in Strangetown, but I have a house there that I have a bunch of friends' Sims in, and I just watch it play out, taking pictures as I go. Vidcund's stopped by about 5 times to slap one person or another. Sad

Coffee coffee coffee! Come on and drink it up!
Coffee coffee coffee! Nirvana in a cup!
I used to be a peon, just a worthless wad of gristle
'Til I replaced my brain cells with instant Folger's crystals!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 12:45:37 pm »

LOL! Weetzie having a woman has made Vizcund a hell of a lot nicer Sim in my game! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 04:37:15 pm »

Ok I decided to go check out how Nervous is doing so I checked on him and I love this character he delivers madness everytime...here more Nervous chilli mayhem...

"NERVOUS! CALL THE FIRE DEPT!"  Loki screamed.
"I think it's ready now Loki can you help me serve it?" Nervous was getting anxious it had been two hours since he had ate chilli and he couldn't deal without it.

"Out of the way!"  Fireman Joe was getting sick of coming out here to put out flaming chilli, Loki needs to watch his nutso nephew a little closer damnit! he thought to himself as he put out the huge flames.

"Look Friend,  someday you are going to hurt someone with these kitchen fires.  Do you remember what we discussed in firesafety class last week?"  Joe was tired he didn't want to be mean to Nervous he sort of felt for the poor shmuck.

"Yes Joe you said the stove is like a loaded weapon it can kill if we are not carefull" Nervous replied proud of the fact that he actually remembered his firesafety lesson.
"That's right Nervous, you will be more carefull right?"
"Yeah I dunno what happened the ground meat was too greasy Master Loki and Circe bought the wrong kind that's what happened" Nervous explained.
"Master Loki?" Joe repeated "Ummm never mind I don't want to know, Ok?" and with that he made his awkward exit.

"Nervous what did I tell you about calling me Master in front of others?"
Loki was fuming he had a migraine.
"Oh yeah thats only for when we play genie with Circe....I forgot" he chuckled a bit but then remembered his chilli and momentarily panicked..."Loki I need the chilli now can I have it?"

"It's burned but here ya go...

I'm going to lay down I don't want to be disturbed Nervous, you understand? Loki scowled.

"Yummmm....chilli a little burned but still good..."

Nervous scarfed down the burned chilli like there was no tomorow it made a bit of a mess.  He was also a bit smelly cooking chilli all day has a way of making anybody smell.
The house was frankly starting to be a sty from the constant chilli assembly line.

Nervous actually gagged when he found a roach on the bottom of his bowl.

But soon got over it and continued eating.  Nobody quite knows when chilli became his obsession, but it seemed to be a harmless side effect of the medicines Loki and Circe were testing on him.

The phone had been ringing for what seemed like hours.  When Nervous answered it was Circe.
Circe:  Nervous!  I been calling for hours where have you been?
Nervous:  I was eating chilli.  It was so dark and lovely it was a little dark today but after I removed the roach it tasted good enough.
Circe:  Listen carefully to what I am telling you Nervous....I am bringing a dear friend of mine over today after work that kitchen better be clean you hear me you little worm?
Nervous:  It's not dirty.  I just spilled a little sauce on the floor but I will clean it up Mistress Circe please don't hurt me.
Circe:  Shut up with that already Nervous I told you not to call me that!
Nervous:  Oh yeah.....well Loki called you that cause he still not divorced and you sleep in his bed and are like not married to eachother but it doesn't matter cause nobody knows what happened to his wife...right?
Circe:  Right.....long sigh....just clean up Nervous ok?
Nervous:  Yeah I'm gonna do that right now.

Nervous looked around he had a lot to do Circe was moody he didn't want to cross her so he decided to clean up.

For some reason there was a huge pile of garbage right in the middle of the kitchen.  How did it get there.
Nervous screamed out a long howl..."WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!"
Loki screamed from upstairs "Nervous if you are not quiet I will come down there and kill you with my bare hands, do you hear?"

"Oh!  Sorry Loki I'll be quiet"  he yelled back.
He got busy cleaning up.  Tasks sometimes took Nervous a long time to complete he didn't want to get in any more trouble.

It was time to do the dishes

Nervous liked doing dishes the bubbles made him feel happy...

Nervous sighed...soft happy bubbles.....

Bubbles reminded Nevous of chilli bubbling on the stove ready to fling into a bowl and his own hungry desperate mouth.  He felt that twinge he felt when he had chilli on his mind.

Just then Circe got home she was pleasantly surprised to find the house fairly clean.

That was of course until she got close enough to Nervous to smell him.  Nervous looked up from the bubble trance.
"Nervous the kitchen looks fine you go ahead and get cleaned up now"  she said without breathing in.

"I'm making chilli for you and Miss Jenny"  Nervous said without looking up.  Jenny......she was so pretty.....blonde and married to some old alien she was hot Nervous had a crush on her he wanted to impress her with his prize chilli.  This time it wouldn't be dark it would be light and lovely like Jenny...

"Jenny?  Do you like chilli?"
"Well...yes I do"

Nervous hands started to tremble visions of chilli going into Jenny's red mouth were arousing him...

His chilli was done!  It was pure perfection.....Jenny would eat his chilli.....Nervous could hardly wait...

"I apologize for my manly smell Jenny I have been cooking all day to make this just right it's my Mother's recipe" Nervous explained.
"Oh it's quite alright Nervous it's a human smell at least not well alien.....the smell of a real man" Was Jenny flirting with Nervous?  hmmm...

"Jenny I think once you eat my chilli you will understand what makes a real man"  Nervous said with glee.  He couldn't stand it any longer he shoved the whole serving bowl right in her face.  Jenny just looked at him in wonder and surprise.

Nervous ran outside to enjoy his chilli alone he had given Jenny enough to wet her appetite, it was time to celebrate by himself with his beloved chilli.

Jenny was a little shaken from having the serving dish pushed into face but once she tasted Nervous chilli she discovered it was quite good!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:48:37 pm by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: